TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

Janet-i'm glad there weren't any genetic issues, really makes you wonder what went wrong though doesn't it?

In the next 3 weeks, she said if it came back abnormal my husband and I should get kerotyne testing. She said if its abnormal we can still have a healthy baby though so that's good news. I hope it comes back fine!

That's really good news Aunie!

Ugh, will this ever end? The doc just called and said I have to go back to the lab next week to get my hcg levels checked again. As of Tuesday they were at 22! And FF and Countdowntopregnancy says I ovulated yesterday on Wednesday... ugh, so what is happening? I know what ovulation feels like and I'm sure I felt it... and my temp spike (if it stays up) confirms it... Can you ovulate with levels that high? I think so... but I'm not sure. What do you ladies think? If I don't get AF I'll be testing on 19 September... and we'll see

Nostress-I'm reading conflicting things on that. Half say you can o when your levels are higher than 5 and half say no. I personally think you can because there's alot of ladies that get pregnant right after m/c or giving birth and i doubt all of their levels were 0 you know?

Yeah, I'm reading conflicting things on it as well. Ugh, driving myself crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Already... wondering... did I even ovulate? Was all the BDing just in fun, pointless, not going to result in anything but a temporary euphoric state? Ugh! I want my little sticky squishy!

Well still no AF. I don't know what is going on. I had 3 days of light spotting (only when I wiped) and I have had cramps off and on for the past week. I am beginning to doubt that I ever ovulated. FF changed my ovulation, so now it says I am 12 dpo. I swear I am going to go nuts if I don't start in the next few days! After I had my son I got AF exactly 6 weeks later, and that was a full term pregnancy. I was only 7 weeks when I had my D&C and it has now been 5 weeks since, and nothing. I want to join you guys and start TTC!:hissy:

Twinkie, she'll come soon, and probably with a vengeance, then you get to jump on the TTC bandwagon again! And we can all share fun :sex: tricks and tips... LOL The double pillow booty! Or the stand on your head stance! J/K

I may be awol for a bit, need to keep my mind preoccupied with other stuff... I'm already driving myself crazy with this did I or did I not ovulate, will that even make a difference if I still have hcg in my system... is this it? timing was good, opk was good, temps are good... but I just had a D&C and blood levels are still above 5 and.... well, I'll probably be TRYING to take a bit of a break from my endless thoughts.

Twinkie, she'll come soon, and probably with a vengeance, then you get to jump on the TTC bandwagon again! And we can all share fun :sex: tricks and tips... LOL The double pillow booty! Or the stand on your head stance! J/K

I may be awol for a bit, need to keep my mind preoccupied with other stuff... I'm already driving myself crazy with this did I or did I not ovulate, will that even make a difference if I still have hcg in my system... is this it? timing was good, opk was good, temps are good... but I just had a D&C and blood levels are still above 5 and.... well, I'll probably be TRYING to take a bit of a break from my endless thoughts.

Yeah, I am sure I will regret wishing so hard for AF when she does arrive:winkwink: Well I hope you can get your mind off of TTC for a few days. We'll keep everything crossed for ya! Hopefully you will be able to post some good news in a couple weeks!

She's finally here!:happydance: I just got AF! Feeling really crampy, but relieved to finally be back on schedule! This is TMI, but I started bleeding so heavy that I had to change pants! This is the happiest I have been to see AF in awhile!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY TWINKIE!!!!!

Take care nostress. It's hard to be obsessed isn't it?

Aunie? How are you doin' hun?

Janet-i'm doing good today, I'm really relieved there's nothing wrong with me but now I can't help thinking there might be something wrong with hubby! Its like I have to worry about something! We'll see when the genetics test comes back though. Its really nice in az right now, its raining for once and only 99 degrees! I love when it rains here, the desert smells so good when its wet.

Congrats twinkie!! I hope you can catch that egg in two weeks!

Nostress-you did what you could, this situation is awful, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope you can find away to take your mind off of things. I wish I could stop worrying too! I hope you get a bfp this month!

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone, been so busy since I went back to work. I peek in every now and then but I barely have time to say anything lol.

Congrats on AF twinkie!! :happydance:

As for me, I really need to hide the tests I bought haha. I pee on one 2 times a day (ok sometimes 3!) and i swear I am imagining lines now ughh, I'm driving myself nuts! Maybe Ill ask hubby to hide em on me lol. I am 26 days post dnc and maybe 7dpo (thought I felt O pains but you just never know lol) No spotting for a few days for me since the one day, so weird.

Hopefully everyone else is doing good.

I was watching TLC this morning and saw a show on 4 pregnant women who lived through different things while pregnant, omg I lost it. I started crying and thinking about my baby. It wasn't very good to watch I guess, I was ok at first, so weird. Then I had to have a nap, I was so tired.

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone, been so busy since I went back to work. I peek in every now and then but I barely have time to say anything lol.

Congrats on AF twinkie!! :happydance:

As for me, I really need to hide the tests I bought haha. I pee on one 2 times a day (ok sometimes 3!) and i swear I am imagining lines now ughh, I'm driving myself nuts! Maybe Ill ask hubby to hide em on me lol. I am 26 days post dnc and maybe 7dpo (thought I felt O pains but you just never know lol) No spotting for a few days for me since the one day, so weird.

Hopefully everyone else is doing good.

I was watching TLC this morning and saw a show on 4 pregnant women who lived through different things while pregnant, omg I lost it. I started crying and thinking about my baby. It wasn't very good to watch I guess, I was ok at first, so weird. Then I had to have a nap, I was so tired.

I know what you mean about being OK at first. The movie "9 Months" was on TV last week and of course I sit down to watch it. I was fine at first, even during the U/S scene, when I thought I would have trouble, but then all of a sudden it just hit me and I started tearing up. So I decided to quit torturing myself and flip stations!

Janet-i'm doing good today, I'm really relieved there's nothing wrong with me but now I can't help thinking there might be something wrong with hubby! Its like I have to worry about something! We'll see when the genetics test comes back though. Its really nice in az right now, its raining for once and only 99 degrees! I love when it rains here, the desert smells so good when its wet.

Congrats twinkie!! I hope you can catch that egg in two weeks!

Nostress-you did what you could, this situation is awful, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope you can find away to take your mind off of things. I wish I could stop worrying too! I hope you get a bfp this month!

AWWW Aunie, try to stay positive.

It sounds nice in AZ right now! Here we are getting rain, but it is only about 70 degrees and it feels so chilly. Fall has definately arrived in the midwest!

I hear you Aunie about worrying. I wish we could stop it and just relax a little. I invent things to worry about if I have to.

Only 99 degrees???!!!! Yikes, that's too hot for me, but I love Arizona. We've been there a couple of times during xmas. The weather was great and the people were so friendly.

It's been about 75 here today. This is the weirdest summer, it's only been hot a couple of times. Our garden is only now putting out ripe tomatoes and peppers.

75 sounds so great! Its gonna be in the low hundreds here next week, finally starting to cool off.

I'm a little bummed, my hubby had to work late today and has to go back to work at 5am tomorrow so he's in a really bad mood. I wanted to bd again tonight since I was supposed to O yesterday but it's such a turn off for me when he's like this! I hope he snaps out of it soon.

Aunie, I'm sorry about your hubby. Sometimes around Ov day, I get irritated at the hubs and still have to BD. Those are not good times.

Did your power go out last night? My inlaws were saying that their power went out. They're in San Diego and said the whole area was out and so were parts of Arizona and Mexico.

Our power stayed on thank goodness, I don't think I could sleep without the a/c. My husband is trying to quit smoking so its going to be rough around here the next couple weeks. I try to be supportive but its hard when he's being such an a-hole! I'm glad he wants to be healthier to try and make another baby though

if i O'd on thursday, would it be to late to bd today? We bd weds and thurs....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->