TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

Sorry about your hubby Aunie. But if he quits smoking it'll be worth his crankiness!

If you did O on Thursday, it may be too late to BD, but do it anyway. Sorry I don't remember, did you get a positive OPK?

Yes, I got a positive opk on weds. I don't have much hope for a bfp this month but its fun trying

So how many dpo is everyone? Anyone have any maybe symptoms? I am 3 dpo and have creamy white cm, first time since d&e! Can't wait to start poas!

I wish I had dpo count! CD 3 now, I usually ovulate around CD 21, I probably got while! I am keeping my FX'd for some BFPs for some of you! I love to hear success stories.

I will probably start using OPKs around CD 12, just incase I ovulate earlier this month. Over a week until I get to poas, I must resist the urge:blush:...

Yesterday we had a B-Day party for my son with all his friends from school. We are having another party for family next weekend (his actual Birthday). Then DH goes out of town for work for a couple days :sad2: I think I am going to make him BD just before he leaves and use preseed for the first time just in case (it will only be CD 10-12 when he is gone so hopefully I won't ovulate until he gets home!). Then the following weekend I am going to be camping with DS (CD 15-16) so I am hoping that I manage to ovulate around everyone else's schedule! The next few weeks are going to be crazy for me! I hope I find time to fit some :sex: in too!

I have no idea what dpo I am on now. I am so confused, my body is still messing with me! I am honestly expecting af any day now. I have been crampy the last few days and nothing. We will see. I have no idea if I have even o'd since my d&c on august 15th. I thought I might have on the 2nd but I have no idea I had no opks. I have a doctors apt on Tuesday so hopefully he sends me for bloodwork so I can see if I have any HCG let in my system. I just want something to happen here. lol

Been poas everyday opks and hpts and I thought I was seeing faint lines some days but they have not gotten darker and now I am just thinking maybe I still have left over hcg in my system. I just dont know anymore. Ughh this is driving me nuts! I am tempted to go spend more money on a FRER to see if It comes up positive or neg, than I can ask my doctor either way. I dunno what to do anymore. blah :cry:

Good luck to all of you though!

I am hoping that I manage to ovulate around everyone else's schedule!

lol Twinkie, ain't that the truth!

I just had a positive OPK today. I'm only CD11, but I'm medicated this cycle. I'm having an IUI tomorrow.

Aunie, YAYYY for creamy cm. lol What day do you usually start POAS?

I would LOVE to see some BFP's in here!

Jenna, if I were you I'd buy a frer or digi. I wouldn't be able to help myself lol. I got my fx'd! I'm 3dpo and I'll probably start poas at 7 days even though that's really early.

Twinkie-i hope you get a +opk early and can find the time to bd!

Janet-is this your first time doing iui? I don't know much about it.....

Aunie, yup first time. I don't know much about it either. I'm doing a medicated cycle and IUI because time is not on my side. I'm very very very very old. :jo: lol

How have you been feeling? You sound a little better, but I don't want to presume anything. I hope you're better, but if not, you know you can vent here right? :holly:

Jenna, if I were you I'd buy a frer or digi. I wouldn't be able to help myself lol. I got my fx'd! I'm 3dpo and I'll probably start poas at 7 days even though that's really early.

I am gonna go buy one tomorrow and we will see what happens, even if a line does come up I wont know anything til I see my doctor since I have no idea if maybe the tests I took to see if my levels were down were maybe not strong enough. I started using the ic's when I got them in the mail but I don't know. I have a hard time trusting those cheap tests lol. Oh well now it's just a waiting game! :(

I have my fx for you! Hopefully you get your :bfp: this month!!

lol Twinkie, ain't that the truth!

I just had a positive OPK today. I'm only CD11, but I'm medicated this cycle. I'm having an IUI tomorrow.

Aunie, YAYYY for creamy cm. lol What day do you usually start POAS?

I would LOVE to see some BFP's in here!

Good Luck with your IUI!

Janet- I'm doing better today thank you, my dh and i decided cold turkey was not the way to go for him, he's cutting down first. IUI sounds pretty exciting, are you gonna be bd'ing also just in case?

Jenna-I'm excited for you but i understand your confusion. I think all of the hcg would be gone by now but I'm no doctor. I'm wishing you the best hun!

Twinkie, thank you! I need all the luck I can get!

Jenna, the suspense is killing me! I hope you get your BFP! :thumbup:

How do you quote someone with their name? Like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunie
https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/bnb/buttons/viewpost.gif
Instead of like this when I do it:
Quote:

Hmmmm, I'm sure I'm completely embarassing myself. :shrug::dohh:

Aunie, it's great that he wants to stop smoking. Is this his first time trying to quit?

Yup we're BDing too. But we only started doing it last night because I was finishing up my BV medicine and wasn't supposed to BD while using it. So because we haven't been able to do it, and now I'm SUDDENLY Oing without any notice, after my ultrasound today, my hubs and I ran home to do it.

I mean literally. We ran in the door, past my kid and his girlfriend, slammed the bedroom door. https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/sex.gifLMAO I heard cartoon music and cartoon sound effects in my head. Shuffling feet, "boing" sounds. lol TMI much?

Hey girls... Just thought I would update! I'm stalking this thread still. Trying not to obsess too much. I'm going in on Tuesday to get my hcg levels checked again (apparently they were still at 22 the day before my "so called" ovulation: My Ovulation Chart)
Please keep posting, I enjoy reading all the updates COME ON BFPS!

Twinkie, thank you! I need all the luck I can get!

Jenna, the suspense is killing me! I hope you get your BFP! :thumbup:

How do you quote someone with their name? Like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunie
https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/bnb/buttons/viewpost.gif
Instead of like this when I do it:
Quote:

Hmmmm, I'm sure I'm completely embarassing myself. :shrug::dohh:

Aunie, it's great that he wants to stop smoking. Is this his first time trying to quit?

Yup we're BDing too. But we only started doing it last night because I was finishing up my BV medicine and wasn't supposed to BD while using it. So because we haven't been able to do it, and now I'm SUDDENLY Oing without any notice, after my ultrasound today, my hubs and I ran home to do it.

I mean literally. We ran in the door, past my kid and his girlfriend, slammed the bedroom door. https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/sex.gifLMAO I heard cartoon music and cartoon sound effects in my head. Shuffling feet, "boing" sounds. lol TMI much?

To quote someone, I just click on quote in the message I wanna reply to . It's near the bottom of each message beside thank.
Hope that helps! :):hugs:

Well tested today with a dollar store test and a frer and they are both blatantly negative, so I guess I am seeing things. Oh well what can you do. It's only been 4 weeks since my MC so we will see what happens and if AF doesn't arrive soon I may have to test some more but for now I am throwing in the towel on all these tests, gonna save my money lol .

Well tested today with a dollar store test and a frer and they are both blatantly negative, so I guess I am seeing things. Oh well what can you do. It's only been 4 weeks since my MC so we will see what happens and if AF doesn't arrive soon I may have to test some more but for now I am throwing in the towel on all these tests, gonna save my money lol .

:(
Well maybe it is just too soon.

I'm sorry jenna, hopefully next month!

Janet-how did your IUI go? When they 'wash' the sperm does it weed out the bad ones?

sorry it's been a while! work has been keeping me busy!

janet-we're all dying to know?! hopefully good news soon!:yellow: ohhh...and as for sneaking around w/ the BD...my kiddo is 4 so it takes a lot of creativity and seizing the moment as much as possible!

jenna-maybe it's too early?! if not...maybe af soon so you can get started!

aunie-good luck w/ hubby giving up smoking! and yay for the genetic tests coming back good!

nostress-how did the move go?

twinkie-yay for af! we're only a few days apart then...i'm praying for bfp's the first week of oct!

as for me...af is gone (she was such a b*tch!), clomid complete...now just a few days and i'll get on w/ the opks...i just got mine in from amazon...woah! that's alot of sticks!! still having weak moments. today i teared up a little in thinking this week would have been our 2nd u/s and finding the sex of our baby :cry: i would have been 19 wks. praying for a :bfp: soon, so maybe it will sting a little less.

good luck ladies ;) praying for rainbow babies soon for all of us!!

sorry aunie! i meant yay for the other results coming back positive and praying for good results from the genetic tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->