TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

Isn't it lol. It's all over the place . Yep this is my first cycle since my dnc and my af wasn't very crazy at all. I was expecting a heavy painful af and it wasn't even close to that.

The only thing I can think of is for you to get a progesterone test done to help see where you are in your cycle.

My doctors don't believe in them, so I had to write it on the lab slip myself. BUT when I got the results I could tell that I was in my luteal phase. I don't think I o'd the month after the D&C though.

It's SOOOO frustrating!

I may have to call my dr if my cycles keep going like this. I am hoping it's just still messed up. Hopefully next cycle will be more "normal" .

I hope so too jenna! Get that new thermometer and check stuff out with your doc if this doesn't level out. But I'm sure all will be well, stay positive hun!

I forgot to mention, when hubby goes to work he gets up at 5am or gets home at 5am (depending if hes on night shit or day shift lol) and I most of the time wake up because he is soooo loud, anyways I usually take my temps at 7am. I am curious if this affects it. I know your supposed to take them at the same time and after so many hours of sleep. So could this be affecting them that badly. If so maybe I will have to start taking my temps at 5am and going back to bed lol. I don't know what to do. It's so messed up lol.

A couple hours can make a difference! I took mine at 12:30 because I got up to pee and it was 97.4, but then I took it again at my normal time and it was 98.5! It was also chilly in the room when I got up so I pulled the blankets back over me, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Your chart looks a lot like my chart right after my D&C with crazy ups and downs, so maybe your hormones are just a little out of wack still? I think I would call my doc if I were you just to ask them about it.

Ok well gonna have to hope next cycle evens itself out lol. My chart looks nutty. Anyhow off to work, Have a great day ladies!

Ok well gonna have to hope next cycle evens itself out lol. My chart looks nutty. Anyhow off to work, Have a great day ladies!

Well there is still a chance that you will O. Mine was crazy for the first15-18 days and then settled down and FF detected O on CD24.

I have a new Issue lol. Could I have O'd right after my Af . I keep getting very very faint lines on my ic hpts and I am starting to wonder if I missed it on the opks since was still spotting at the end if my af. Is that even possible. I think I'm crazy that or my body losing it's mind lol.

Are you saying you're getting positive HPT? I'm want to get excited for you, but I'm controlling myself until I get more info.

Yes, I want to know! Were your levels at a non pregnant level after your MC? If so it sound like this is a new pregnancy. If not, and you have some left over tissue that could explain your crazy temps! Let us know...

Well I am not sure about the HPTs lol. I keep getting faint shadowy lines. (I posted them in the pregnancy test section to get other opinions on them lol). I never got my levels checked after my mc, but I was getting negative hpts , even my ics (same batch as these) were negative. So I am assuming if there is lines on these they are from a new pregnancy, but I am not sure what s happening. I guess I just have to wait it out. I have no idea what to think right now. :wacko:

Ok, Jenna. Go to the store immediately and get an FRER and a Clear Blue Digital AND THEN TELL US WHAT HAPPENS!!!:test:

I actually have 1 Clearblue digital but I'm too scared to waste it. those suckers are expensive lol. I will wait, but I am debating going to buy a few dollar store tests and maybe an FRER. But I don't know. Maybe I will need to try my last ic and see what happens with that. I haven't decided yet.

Oh, I looked at your pics in the testing forum. I definately see the line on the one... I understand not wanting to waste the Clearblue digital though, but I would get a $ store test or an FRER and see what they say with FMU... keep us updated!

How do I see these pics in the testing forum?

go to the testing forum under pregnancy tests and either search by the user name or if you just scan through the posts you will see her post.

Thanks. I found it.

I think I see lines!!!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! This will be the first thread I look at tomorrow!

Well I used my last ic and another faint linish thingy lol. I dunno what to think. I am gonna go buy some dollar store hpts to test in the AM and we will see what happens. I am so confused with all this right now. Its frusterating. I posted it in my thread in the test gallery if you guys wanna look lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->