• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after D&C on 11/15

Sticking my nose in. :haha: How's everyone doing? It's awesome looking at all the tickers and realizing how far along eveyone is. It's such a special feeling, being joyful for a group of ladies that have all gone through the storm at the same time.

And now . . . our rainbows. :cloud9:

Thanks everyone. I am just in shock, you know you worry but you kind of feel like no it won't happen again and then it does.

My doctor is going to do some follow up testing. My thyroid may be an issuse. I'll see her next week and find out more.

Hope everyone else is hanging in there.

How are you keeping hun? did you have the follow up testing done? Any news? hope you're well :flower: xx

Sticking my nose in. :haha: How's everyone doing? It's awesome looking at all the tickers and realizing how far along eveyone is. It's such a special feeling, being joyful for a group of ladies that have all gone through the storm at the same time.

And now . . . our rainbows. :cloud9:

I can't believe I'm nearly in the 3rd Tri?! I read back over the first few pages when i was still waiting for my witch to arrive before trying again and getting frustrated! Little did I know my bean was already busy growing inside me....:cloud9:

Hope you're all well! xx

Going well here so far. I'm having a repeat anomaly scan in just over a week since they couldn't get a good enough view his heart measurements, but everything seems great. He's super wiggly! Best wishes to all growing little ones and those still trying for their rainbows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->