• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after D&C on 11/15

I tested this morning and I attached the photo :cloud9: I think this is my rainbow!

I am sooo excited for you mouse_chicky..... I have a great feeling this is your month!!! Keep us updated... I am sending you good vibes and baby dust!!!!:hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2
Wow!!! Congratulations rayray! Xx

Fingers crossed for you mouse chicky!x

I did a digital one this morning.. sure enough it said Pregnant. I am trying to think as positive as possible and so far so good. It's hard not to think something might go wrong, but I am convincing myself it won't. This is my rainbow, and I will hold the baby in my arms in December. Thinking of you all, sending you love, baby dust and good vibes. Thank you again for the support, once again, can't ever thank any of you enough.

I did a digital one this morning.. sure enough it said Pregnant. I am trying to think as positive as possible and so far so good. It's hard not to think something might go wrong, but I am convincing myself it won't. This is my rainbow, and I will hold the baby in my arms in December. Thinking of you all, sending you love, baby dust and good vibes. Thank you again for the support, once again, can't ever thank any of you enough.

You are adorable. God bless you and your family! I will be thinking of you.

I'm pregnant! :bfp: According to ff, I'm 8dpo, but I think it's more like 9 dpo.

Yesterday I was almost in tears thinking I couldn't be pregnant because I was getting cramps, but lo and behold . . .
The test is very faint, I'll test with a digital in a couple of days, but I think this is my December rainbow baby. :cloud9:

Thank you girls for your :dust: It worked!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU mouse_chicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We must be due around the same time! HURRAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats congrats congrats congrats!

PS how do you get those little timeline things? With the 4 weeks 2 days pregnant or whatever I want one!!!!

Wooooooo hooooooo!!!!!

Rayraykay, just google pregnancy ticker. Lilypie is a popular one. You then put the code in your signature.

Hey Manda... I tried to copy and paste the HTML code in my signature but it just showed up as text... is there a certain way to do it? Sorry! I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

Hey Manda... I tried to copy and paste the HTML code in my signature but it just showed up as text... is there a certain way to do it? Sorry! I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

On Lilypie, I choose message boards and the BB code. So, it'd look like this without spaces: Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.
https://lbdf.lilypie.com/1PtNp1.png[/im g][/url. ]

I'm pregnant! :bfp: According to ff, I'm 8dpo, but I think it's more like 9 dpo.

Yesterday I was almost in tears thinking I couldn't be pregnant because I was getting cramps, but lo and behold . . .
The test is very faint, I'll test with a digital in a couple of days, but I think this is my December rainbow baby. :cloud9:

Thank you girls for your :dust: It worked!

Massive Congrats!! I'm sooo happy for you!!! :hugs: xx

Thanks ladies! I couldn't wait any longer to do a digital, but it came out "pregnant."

So content. :)

Yahoooo!!!! Yayyyyyy mouse_chicky!!! Soooo over the moon happy for you.

Hey Ladies

Just wanted to see how everyone was getting on? :flower:

xx

Doing great! Can't wait for my first scan on Tuesday.

Tomorrow was the point in my last pregnancy that I started bleeding, so I'm kind of hoping the weekend ends uneventfully.

How's everyone else?

I've a scan on Tuesday as well. It's for the NT measurement, so I hope all is well this time.

Doing pretty well. Still very nervous. Cramping/pinching going on still but I keep hearing it's normal. Its not severe and theres no blood. Everything was good at the first scan and I have my second scan on may 2nd. I'm starting to feel a little bit sicker.. So that's reassuring. So glad everyone is doing well it seems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->