• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after D&C on 11/15

dueinMay, I am so sorry. :cry: :hugs:

I just know we will all have our sticky :bfp:s very soon. :dust:

Thanks everyone. I am just in shock, you know you worry but you kind of feel like no it won't happen again and then it does.

My doctor is going to do some follow up testing. My thyroid may be an issuse. I'll see her next week and find out more.

Hope everyone else is hanging in there.

dueinmay I'm SO very sorry! I know words don't help and I really hope you figure out the issue, if there is one. Keep your head up. Hugs!

dueinmay I am so so sorry. I am thinking of you and sending you love. :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust: for mouse_chicky!

I am feeling like I might have conceived this month! Really sore nipples and on and off tingly boobs (sorry if that's TMI) and spells of queasyness especially in the morning and in the night. Some mild cramping but no sign of AF anytime soon. Since I don't know the EXACT date of my ovulation or since my periods have been so wild I am going to wait until next week to test but I really have a feeling that this is my month. I am so hoping it will be soon for all of you ladies too. xoxoxo :hugs:

I am feeling like I might have conceived this month! Really sore nipples and on and off tingly boobs (sorry if that's TMI) and spells of queasyness especially in the morning and in the night. Some mild cramping but no sign of AF anytime soon. Since I don't know the EXACT date of my ovulation or since my periods have been so wild I am going to wait until next week to test but I really have a feeling that this is my month. I am so hoping it will be soon for all of you ladies too. xoxoxo :hugs:

Yay!!! Keep us posted when you start testing. Praying for you.

Thank you so much- I appreciate your support more than I'll ever be able to express. xoxoxoxo :hugs: to everyone.

:dust: rayraykay, I hope this is your month! I'm feeling really positive too. Here's hoping we'll be bump buddies. :thumbup:

mouse_chicky...YES! I would love to be a bump buddy with you!!! Thank you for the prayers and the good thoughts. I will keep you updated when I start testing. I am gonna try to hold out until next weekend. Keep us updated mouse_chicky. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. xoxo always thinking of you all and sending you love.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! Let us know xx :flower:

:dust: rayraykay, I hope this is your month! I'm feeling really positive too. Here's hoping we'll be bump buddies. :thumbup:

Everything crossed for you too my lovely!! Really hope its your month! x

Thank you!! Maybe someone can help me out...

On the 24th, I had the really thick CM... it felt like I peed my pants. I was worried it was AF...but when I checked it was creamy white. Around the same time, I had tingly bbs. My husband and I have gotten busy (ha ha) all but four days since March 15th just to be safe. End of last week and into this week, I have been exhausted, on and off headaches, peeing what seems like more often, and feeling "sea sick" like on and off all day. I was also STARVING yesterday. I would eat, then an hour later I was hungry again. I thought this morning would be a good day to test, but I think it was too soon as I got a BFN. I was feeling really down about it but I have to remember I'm not out until AF shows her ugly face.

So today, about five minutes ago, I started having menstrual like cramps, but only for about five minutes, and along with the cramping, the cramps when into my back and I felt a slight pulling under my belly button. What could that be? Is it AF about to show her face or could it be related to early pregnancy? Any help/thoughts/info would be much appreciated. The cramps are now gone completely.. but the sea sickness has somewhat returned...

Thank you ladies

Thank you!! Maybe someone can help me out...

On the 24th, I had the really thick CM... it felt like I peed my pants. I was worried it was AF...but when I checked it was creamy white. Around the same time, I had tingly bbs. My husband and I have gotten busy (ha ha) all but four days since March 15th just to be safe. End of last week and into this week, I have been exhausted, on and off headaches, peeing what seems like more often, and feeling "sea sick" like on and off all day. I was also STARVING yesterday. I would eat, then an hour later I was hungry again. I thought this morning would be a good day to test, but I think it was too soon as I got a BFN. I was feeling really down about it but I have to remember I'm not out until AF shows her ugly face.

So today, about five minutes ago, I started having menstrual like cramps, but only for about five minutes, and along with the cramping, the cramps when into my back and I felt a slight pulling under my belly button. What could that be? Is it AF about to show her face or could it be related to early pregnancy? Any help/thoughts/info would be much appreciated. The cramps are now gone completely.. but the sea sickness has somewhat returned...

Thank you ladies

Do you know when you ovulated? When is AF due? Like you say, maybe you just tested too early...I got quite a few Negatives before my BFP

I'm not really any expert around CM etc...as I don't really have it...BUT...I definitaley had period like cramps and lower back ache, and was so certain it was AF on its way...but she never arrived!....maybe that could be implanting? I was also really exhasted and had sore boobs...so all good signs! :happydance:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :flower: xx

Thank you! Since I don't know EXACTLY when I ovulated, my best guess would be the 24th or around there. I am going to hold off testing until at least a week from yesterday or longer just in case. My last AF came on March 1st.. but since my cycles have been so whacky there's no telling when exactly it's due. But it sure hasn't shown up yet! I hope it doesn't!

Thank you! Since I don't know EXACTLY when I ovulated, my best guess would be the 24th or around there. I am going to hold off testing until at least a week from yesterday or longer just in case. My last AF came on March 1st.. but since my cycles have been so whacky there's no telling when exactly it's due. But it sure hasn't shown up yet! I hope it doesn't!

Praying for you!

So even if you did ovulate on the 24th, it could still be a little early to get your positive, especially if you ovulated later.....so keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! xxx

Hello all-

I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. I've got a little update... so I didn't test this morning because my husband is out of town. After going to Target this afternoon and walking past the baby stuff... I cracked when I got home. I looked at it after 3 minutes and saw nothing but the big fat one pink line. I was distraught of course and threw the test in the trash. (I totally didn't wait long enough.) I went back to watching TV and just got this weird feeling...so I went back and dug the test out of the trash hahahaha. :wacko: Much to my surprise and cautious excitement there's a REALLY REALLLLLLYYYY faint pink line!!!! My only concern.. could it be an evap line cause I threw it in the trash? The link is clearly pink... but its very very faint. I attached a picture. Thank you for your support and help!

Attachments

• photo-8.jpg
    photo-8.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
Looks like a :bfp: to me! Keep testing!

I'm 6 dpo, so I'm going to start testing this Wednesday. So excited. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->