TTC after D&C (Soon)

Good afternoon ladies!!!

Ginger - I am sorry MS is still lurking.

Tella - Things are looking wonderful and moving along for you and baby!!!

Kelly - Congrats on Scan results, glad to hear that baby is doing well!!!!

MJ - Glad MS is giving you so breaks, although I know when it comes it is miserable.

AFM - I had my second scan Saturday (2/28/15) and the follicles were measuring less than 10 in my right ovary and less than 11 in my left ovary. Also, my estrogen level was 90.7 which the nurse said is lower than they would expect at 4day, with that they upped my Menopur from 75 to 150 and kept Gonal F the same. I went back today (Monday 3/2/15) and I had 6 in the right ovary and 4 in the left ovary all measuring 10+ which I pray is good. I haven't gotten my estrogen results yet today. But will update you ladies once I do.

Bright that doesn't sound bad, not for only a week stimming, I think I stimmed about 2 weeks still plenty of time to grow! Sending growing thoughts your way!

My prenatal was cancelled and rescheduled for next week. Whatever. Baby is getting big and I am waddling from pelvic discomfort and aches it's so sexy. haha. Baby is running out of room to move and I am pretty sure is still breech. The exciting news is I leave to start my trip back home is just over 4 weeks!

Ok ladies,
Just got the call and my estradiol went from 117 to 435 (more than doubled) :happydance: and the follicles are measuring at 11. I start taking the ganirelix tonight and then every morning starting tomorrow along with the other meds. I am getting excited because once you start ganirelix it means we're getting close to ER. Thank you ladies for your support and encouragement. And MJ is the best ever :hugs: !!!

Yayyy Bright! so happy for you! :)

Ginger - how are you feeling?

Kelly - lol @ waddling being so sexy!!!

AFM, my ms is super light, it is making me crazy nervous. I booked a scan for tomorrow just because I'm so worried.

Don't worry MJ it's normal for many for it to start fading. I still maintain a boy for you as my guess. By 10.5 weeks ms with my son was completely gone.

I think baby is transverse right now it feels like my hips are being pushed apart. Either that or baby is breech and just kicking one end and rear ending the other I guess.

Bright, GREAT NEWS! :happydance:

MJ, my morning sickness is starting to calm down now too. I haven't taken Zofran in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear how great your scan went!

Kelly, I hope baby treats you better soon! That sounds uncomfortable! :haha:

you ladies are so optimistic! I'm over here about to drive myself nuts that something is wrong since ms is leaving me :( 1pm tomorrow seems like forever away!

Well, I don't get another scan until 20 weeks, even if I'm freaking out. So I have to be optimistic. :haha:

Ginger - the only thing is you can hear your baby's heart beat on the doppler, I've spent hours today looking and still can't find mine. If you lived closer I would so be at your house having you find mine for me loll. So I'm super worried.

I just found mine for the first time today. I was only finding veins in my abdomen before and thought it was the heartbeat. I can't get the heartbeat through my abdomen. I had to stick the probe up my foof to find it. :blush: :haha:

You would totally be welcome at my house! lol

lollll :haha::haha: hey whatever works! :winkwink:

I'm going to try to stay positive, and hope for the best. Maybe it's the full moon driving me nuts :wacko::haha:

I think it's the 12 inches of snow we're getting tonight that's driving ME nuts!

MJ how low are you looking? You could also have an anterior placenta which would make it hard/impossible to hear this early. Knowing where to look makes a big difference this early on you pretty much have to be spot on over the heartbeat to get it and I find angling my probe helped a lot like so that it wasn't necessarily touching flat on my belly.

Kelly - I've been keeping it pretty low.I've tried flat, angling and rotating the probe. Still nothing. I think I've watched 100 YouTube videos on using a fetal doppler because I just can't find it. I don't remember having this much trouble finding the heartbeat with my first, but I also don't remember how far along I was when I started.

Could be placental position as well I know plenty of people that can't find it till 12 weeks or later. Good luck at your scan today!

I'm tellin' ya! Go through the cooch! :haha:

I found the heartbeat in the "unconventional way" again. Counted it out to about 180 bpm! Am I wrong in saying there's nothing I should be hearing other than the heartbeat that might be that fast? It's like a little "womp womp womp womp" noise. Exciting!

Still can't find it through my abdomen. :haha:

MJ, there is science to my maddness! You should try it!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8694073

Well ladies, went for the scan and no heartbeat. Such is life I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->