TTC After Depo Shot

:happydance::happydance: IM OVULATING :happydance::happydance: :haha::haha:

Okay sorry for the madness

I though i had a near pos earlier on but this one is REALLY DARK!!!!! And i just checked my last cycle and cd17 i never had sex for four days around that time!!!!! Hopefully hubby aint too tired when he gets home coz im guna pounce on him :haha:

Welcome to all that have joined i hope your stay is a short and sweet one :hugs:

Im so excited. Something about two dark lines on a test that makes me feel better lol!!!!!!

I am officially 4dpo!!!

YAY! Hoping that I regulate a bit now (if I dont catch the eggy of course!)

:shrug:Help???????:shrug:

Posted in the ovulation test gallery too :dohh:

Attachments

• ov 001.jpg
    ov 001.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 28
Hmm.. CD 20-CD21 almost look positive to me. But with those internet ones i have a hard time telling.. what CD are u on now?

I went to see a Dr yesterday and getting a blood test done this week for my throyid levels. Though they are not doing a full hormone blood check as I appear to be Ovulating okay. Though in a few months if nothing they said I may be able to have a scan, I have to keep a chart of all my temps, OPKs , cycles and stuff. August 2008 was when I had my last shot. I was relieved as I thought I would just be told to go away.

Hey ladies,
Well I would definitely fit into this category.. The shot has been "out" of my system for a year and 7 months, and I still am yet to see a BFP..I'm WITH you as far as not receiving the proper information.. actually I wasn't really given ANY information except that it was birth control.. and "effective".... I'll say! :( .. The depo shot was the worst decision I ever made in my life, and I was severely thrown off by it. I bled every day for over a year.. saw doctors who told me (there was nothing they could do) and after the first 3 months of bleeding they convinced me that it was normal for some, and if I got the NEXT shot it should stop.. boy do I regret that.. that brought along many more months of misery! Overall I have to honestly say between the non-stop periods.. and being sick alllll the time.. I am holding true to my nickname for the beloved depo.. "the devil shot".... I'm finally back to normal 'kinda' as my periods still come whenever they feel like it.. but at least I'm not sick all the time. So TTC is very complicated. But best of luck to you all :hugs: Here's hoping for plenty of BFP's in 2010!

I agree with you there, I wish I never went on the thing. good luck, hope we get our BFP sooner rather than later.

still waiting for a period lol no spotting nothing yet... 28days since Depo ran out lol i used to have 28 day cycles bloody shot!!!

My first period was 3months after the shot ran out. And boy was it a long one!!!!! I started writing down all my spotting, :witch: days since then. I was very regular at 28 days but now im edging towards a 35 day cycle. No complaints tho as long as it regular its all good lol

i'm cd13 and no O signs yet and cbfm is given my lows.

my first perid was 5 months after the shot was very heavy! now it is normal.

Hey Ladies!

Well i am 14dpo and no sign of AF test on 12dpo and it was a :bfn:... But i am going to test again in the morning if AF hasn't gotten me yet. Idk what is going on lol

Oooo this sounds promising. Most ladies dont get ther :bfp: till :witch: is a few days late!! How exciting!!!!!

I am cd 26

dunno how many days past ov i am coz my opks were confusing me. Im sure cd17 was darkest but on camera cd20-1 was. Which means im either 5dpo or 9dpo.

well af got me lol so Im out this month on a 25 day cycle, 10 day LP...better than last month which was a 14 day cycle!!

Hello Ladies, I know I haven't been around for a while (had been nothing to tell...)

Kayleigh Lou - I don't want to get your hopes up at all and I wouldn't usually suggest it but maybe you should do a hpt - if your opks keep looking +ve apparently a +ve opk can also be a +ve hpt...

Kirstenc - good luck for your next cycle...

honeybee - I'm also hoping for a January birthday surprise (mine's the 21st) no hope of a bfp by then for me I would be happy for a positive opk :)

AFM - I'm finally having what (so far - and it's still day 1) appears to be a full blown real AF for the first time since depo was supposed to wear off in May 09. I'm trying not to get carried away (by working out that if this is the start of a 'real' cycle and this is CD1 and I do manage to catch the eggy my due date would be around 23 October 2010 ;) )
but I'm just so excited my body seems to have remembered something it's supposed to do... Now just hoping for a +ve opk this month and will start temping tomorrow, at least I have a CD1 to put on the charts :)

Sorry :witch: got you Kirstenc. But atleast it looks like your body its getting into a longer more regular cycle. :thumbup:

I wanted to carrying on taking opks but i ran out. Some should be due in the post today but with this snow were getting ill be lucky if it turns up :growlmad: But theres some hpts in with the order. So ill do an opk first and if thats still pos then ill do the hpt. Dont really wana waste them lol.

Sorry :witch: got you too but to have a start date is always good. :hugs:

:dust: Keeping fingers crossed for all our 2010 :bfp: :dust:

Hi ladies, please keep your fingers crossed for me this month, I am on cd28 now, i had light pinky brown discharge cd26 and 27 but it has completly gone now, my boobs hurt but that is about it, I am soooo excited for next week but trying to keep a level head. I think after 4 years since my last shot and 2 months of clomid, i think we have finally done it.

fingers crossed for a lot of new year BFP'S xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->