TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

gahhhh your mad for buying expensive tests!! go into the pound shop and get the simple ones 3 for £1 .. i dont see anything on thise trying but its still early remember xx

I couldn't get into town Claire my sons off school he's had a tummy bug and my mum had him for an hour while I got some shopping so could only get whatever sainsburys had which was these or digitalis. Im ordering my cheapies online again for next cycle. I don't see anything either Hun, I'm 11dpo I would of thought it would of shown by now? x

Well it still might be a little early. If not, then you'll just have to have more fun with OH next month �� I know it's so hard, but you'll be there. You'll be the one that's 6 months preggers very soon. Are you wanting a little boy or girl?☺️

Thanks Nicole, I'm just so fed up of waiting, I think Iv been pretty patient the last 14 months, I want it so much now. Looks like we will probably be moving onto month 15 though.
I still feel a bit sicky this morning, I havnt tested though. Iv got 1 normal test and 1 digital so I'll use the normal test tomorrow morning.
I'd prefer another boy, but I really don't mind either way. I'd be blessed and happy with either : ) I have 6 nieces so my son is the only boy bless him haha x

I think I'm gonna work on a hold and test. I still feel sick and I just have a feeling this is the month (probably wishful thinking) the worst that can happen is a bfn and I know I'm still not out till AF shows on Saturday so I'm gonna do it! Expect another pic of a bfn girls haha it's killing me that the test is sat in my bathroom just waiting for me to use it!

Total bfn girls not even a sniff of a line : ( time to accept its not gonna be this month. Why's it not happening? I'm doing everything I'm Spose to be :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
are you 12dpo today you have more willpower than me id be peeing on that stick already 😂

Going off my apps I'm 11 dpo but I had 2 days of positive opks and I think I ovulated the second day of positives, the apps taking it as the day after the positives though, still think I'm out tho!

You are doing nothing wrong! It's the dang shot! It needs to be banned, this is something no women should have to go through. So don't worry, you aren't doing anything wrong.

I'm so angry. I was searching on google when I came across a story. A girl is sueing her doctor because he gave her the flu sho instead of the depo and she became pregnant! That is so unfair, the ones who dont want children are the ones getting pregant right after and the ones who are wanting, craving a baby, can't become pregnant. It makes me so sad and upset.

Hello Everyone, I am new to using birth control and I took 3 shots of the Depo. My last shoot was back on April 2, 2015. While on the depo I had a normal AF during my first shot, spotting for 6 weeks on my second shot and no AF during my third shot. So far I had the same symptoms that you all had experience and no sign of AF. I came across this threat a coupled of weeks ago and I am really glad to here your stories. My fiancé and I want to have kids and the depo messed up my system and is not helping me to achieve that. I used opks to check my ovulation and I am not ovulating. :-( I have a 13 years old boy, so I know I can get pregnant. I know that eventually I will get pregnant again. I wish you all luck and hope to see you pregnant soon.

Total bfn girls not even a sniff of a line : ( time to accept its not gonna be this month. Why's it not happening? I'm doing everything I'm Spose to be :(

I know it is frustrate for you, but never give up on hope.

Hey ladies, I read a lot of fertility blend supplements that helped women to become pregnant. I started to take them around 22 days ago in order to get pregnant or get AF back. I never get a BFP on the opks, but at least I noticed changes in my body. Yesterday, I spotted for a couple of hours and I was so happy to see it. I will keep you posted of what happened.

You are doing nothing wrong! It's the dang shot! It needs to be banned, this is something no women should have to go through. So don't worry, you aren't doing anything wrong.

I'm so angry. I was searching on google when I came across a story. A girl is sueing her doctor because he gave her the flu sho instead of the depo and she became pregnant! That is so unfair, the ones who dont want children are the ones getting pregant right after and the ones who are wanting, craving a baby, can't become pregnant. It makes me so sad and upset.

Thanks Hun I just felt so down about it today.. 15 months is crazy long!! It's killing me deep down. My sister in law will be announcing her pregnancy soon and I'm still trying! I started trying a year before them and they fell pregnant on their first month, that was a slap in the face. I am happy for them but so desperate for my own.
Anyway I'll test tomorow, won't be fmu cos I have no tests so gonna pick one up when Iv took my son school, if it's a bfn I'm cracking open the wine tomorow night!! I'll be 13dpo AF due Saturday xx

Hello Everyone, I am new to using birth control and I took 3 shots of the Depo. My last shoot was back on April 2, 2015. While on the depo I had a normal AF during my first shot, spotting for 6 weeks on my second shot and no AF during my third shot. So far I had the same symptoms that you all had experience and no sign of AF. I came across this threat a coupled of weeks ago and I am really glad to here your stories. My fiancé and I want to have kids and the depo messed up my system and is not helping me to achieve that. I used opks to check my ovulation and I am not ovulating. :-( I have a 13 years old boy, so I know I can get pregnant. I know that eventually I will get pregnant again. I wish you all luck and hope to see you pregnant soon.

Welcome Hun : ) fingers crossed AF doesn't take long to return for you x

I understand how frustrating that would be. I can't say I wouldn't become upset and down myself, but just keep that head up. You are just one of the victims of this poison that doctors give you. You're body's working correctly, you're tracking your cycles and going everything you can. I would say just open that wine if you aren't and just relax and let this month take it's course. But don't loose hope, not for one second.

I understand how frustrating that would be. I can't say I wouldn't become upset and down myself, but just keep that head up. You are just one of the victims of this poison that doctors give you. You're body's working correctly, you're tracking your cycles and going everything you can. I would say just open that wine if you aren't and just relax and let this month take it's course. But don't loose hope, not for one second.

very well said!

Thank you girls, you're totally right Nicole, if that test is bfn tomorow I will accept its not this month and enjoy that wine! Iv accepted it now to be honest but know I can't drink without testing again tomorow. Fingers crossed for month 15! Thanks for being here girls, really does mean a lot xx

No problem girly, us women have to stick together in times like these. I have everything crossed for you for month 15! I say this month, Just relax and let all these stressful days melt away and enjoy yourself. I have high hopes you will fall any time now so enjoy all the wine you can now before you can't ☺️ Hehe

Sorry for tmi but I think I am already having a slight AF already. I started taking prenatals about 2 weeks ago so maybe it's helping move things along quicker? Or it may be because my shot is almost due. Who knows but I'm kinda happy because I haven't had one in about 6-9 months. No bleed, spotting, nothing.

Also, welcome ladies ☺️ Always nice to have support through these times. Its sicking to know there's so many women out there that were on this awful thing and having the difficulties we are now facing but we are all here and very supportive. Anytime you need anything or need to chat, we are all here almost everyday. I'm still new but I already feel very welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->