TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I'm telling you trying, it's your time! You are getting so close and maybe this month is your month! I feel it, if not very very soon! I'm so ready to see your bfp!! I am feeling so extremely optimistic for you. :D

I haven't been on in a few days, I'm trying to keep myself off the internet and researching more stories because they are making me more scared. I already started taking some prenatal vitamins and I'm ordering angus cactus tomorrow. Maybe starting now will help me out more. I forget, you don't have to go into details but when did you have your first "real period" ladies?

Hi Hun my last shot was June 2014 and my first period was 8 September 2015. Mine did take quite a while to come back but I didn't take anything to help bring it on.

I caved in and tested, 8dpo. Cheapie with first morning urine, I can see a line on that in real light, didn't show good on photo. Had a coffee then decided sod it and dipped a frer with second urine x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8
Fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed for you!! When are you testing again? Xx

I don't know Hun? I only have 2 frers left so want to save them really, and 2 cheapies left. I might test tonight with a cheapie, if not I'll test in morning. I don't really trust them blue cheapies wait faint lines anyway x

I can't wait to see more tests! I'm not positive but I want to think I see something faint.

i def see something in both but not quite sure i see pink but i do see them trying you should hold off and do a cheapie tommorow with smu 6dpo is ubber early remember but fx for you that this is it 🙌🏻😁

I'm 8dpo Claire. Still super early though haha.
I think I see something on the frer but I'm not 100%, maybe wishful thinking. I deffo see something on the cheapie but Iv had lines on those before and not been pregnant so I don't trust shadow lines on those! I'll update when I test again, thanks girls x

Now I've had a second look at that picture Im sure I can see a faint line on the frer.....

Am really hoping this is it for you, trying. You've been in my thoughts a lot and you were such a great support to me, you so deserve a bfp! :hugs:

oooops baby brain sorry read it wrong 😂 i dont trust the blue cheapies but theres something obviously there on the frer trying xxx

Laucu :rofl: I came back in to look again too. I still think I see something on both. FX for you trying!

I defiantly see a line there trying! It's right next to it, it's knly the bottom half of I am correct? Or atleast that's all I can see in the photo! yaaaay! I have everything crossed for you my dear ! :D

Thank you so much girls! Cutie, how is your little one doing? I bet your hands are extremely full right now! Heh

Aww thank you girls, I'm not sure though, I stupid dipped another frer this afternoon and there was nothing on it :/ and Iv been having mild AF cramps since late afternoon, still here now. I'm only 8dpo though so shouldn't be having them yet. I don't think I'm gonna test tomorow, Monday's are always busy so I'll have lots to do to keep me from testing, I only have 1 frer left and a cheapie so I might use the frer on Tuesday morning at 11dpo x

Or I might dip the cheapie in the morning, I don't trust them anyway so don't care if I waste that for a shady line haha x

Wait a day. If it's faint, testing in the same day can be frustrating because your pee could dilute.

Thanks cutie I'm gonna leave tomorow and test on Tuesday, my AF cramps are getting worse though? I'm not due on till Saturday :/ x

Thanks cutie I'm gonna leave tomorow and test on Tuesday, my AF cramps are getting worse though? I'm not due on till Saturday :/ x

Sucky thing about af cramps is you can get those with early pregnancy or af. I hope it's a little one in there!

I don't think I had them when I was pregnant with my son :/ I'm praying it's not an early visit from AF x

could be implantation cramps because my midwife told me at my early pregnancy scan that implantation is a pretty nasty thing can cause bruising of the lining of the womb thats obv what causes the bleeding your not out till af arrives remember x

Thanks Hun, I'm hoping, they are pretty bad though I feel like AF is gonna show any time.. Agh I'm still hoping and praying x

Not seeing anything on today's test girls, taken with 3rd morning urine after a coffee and a juice. 9dpo today, on the plus side those awful AF cramps left last night and no sign of AF so far : ) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe