TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I've been reading the thread for months and had to post today. I got my last shot in November of last year. I had a total of 3. Last month my obgyn gave me provera to induce a period... I barely spotted for 3 days. But today- 24 days after my provera bleed- I am full on af! I've never been so excited to see her in my life! I'm cramping so bad but it's wonderful 😂😂. Here's to ttc post depo! Thank you all for all of your posts. I've learned so much!

Trying, I see a lite line all the way to the left. Not sure what that line is or anything but I definatly see one! I haven't ever seen a test like that before so maybe I'm just seeing a line already on the test but I do see it. I would give it another day or two before testing again because it may be too early to tell still.

I've been reading the thread for months and had to post today. I got my last shot in November of last year. I had a total of 3. Last month my obgyn gave me provera to induce a period... I barely spotted for 3 days. But today- 24 days after my provera bleed- I am full on af! I've never been so excited to see her in my life! I'm cramping so bad but it's wonderful 😂😂. Here's to ttc post depo! Thank you all for all of your posts. I've learned so much!

I'm new to this forum myself and you are very welcome to stay in contact with us and we all can go on this adventure together. I have two more weeks until this poison is "out of my system". Or atleast until it's starts coming out. I'm so nervous, not sure what is going to happen yet:wacko: worst feeling ever. Hopefully I'll be one of the lucky ones and its easy-peasy!

That's great news bse!

Trying it's still early. I would try fmu to make sure it's not diluted.

This cramping thing isn't so wonderful anymore haha.

Good luck Nicole! Hopefully it will happen fast for you!

Welcome bse! : ) great news for AF!
Nicole I think your seeing where the end of the tests attaches to the strip? I don't see any line on the strip lol.
Cutie I'm not gonna test now for a few days, I only have 1 frer and I don't want to waste it so gonna hold off as much as I can : ) ... Unless I see any in the shops ; ) haha I don't think it's gonna be this month for me though x

I really did fail at holding off haha I'm out of tests too now!
10dpo, first morning urine. BFN!! : (

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5
I'm so sorry trying, you will have your time extremely soon! I know it's so hard to see that but never loose hope. I know you didn't say you were but I know how discouraging it is see that. But you are going to have a little one in that tummy of yours sooner than you know. Since I'm new to this, is there any way you could be and its still just to soon to tell? Or is this forsure the day you can tell?

Thank you Nicole. I'm only 10dpo and not due on till Saturday so there's still time (I can't resist testing early! Haha) I'm not gonna test now till Friday which will be 13dpo, my sons off school with a tummy bug so I'm keeping busy! I really did feel it this month so seeing that bfn did upset me, Iv checked that stick every time Iv been to the loo and there's still no line on it not even an evap haha! Iv felt on/off nausues, can be normal for me but it's seemed more this month, I have thick cream cm and also a lot of water cm in my underwear (sorry for tmi!) I had them weird strong scraping cramps 8dpo night which is very new to me, I only get cramps day of AF. I'm still hoping but seeing the bfn's makes me think it's not gonna happen x

The cramps have just returned :/ not as bad but deffo there, it literally feels like a scraping pain.. Why do I keep getting it I'm not due on for 4 days still :(

I also had increased discharge. I'm so hoping this is it for you! 10dpo is still early, especially for a frer.

I want to apologize first, as I haven't read this entire thread but i wanted to comment

I had the depo shot, long ago, over 10 years sgo.
I had a total of 3 shots, i never got the 4th shot which would have been a year, only because I bled or spotted every single day in that time span. I knew it wasnt normal so i never got another shot. I went all natural. It took almost 2 years for my cycles to return! I went from bleeding every daymjust abt to nothing at all! It was crazy!
Well after my cycles returned i got pregnant but sadly it ended in a miscarriage :( a few months later I got pregnant with my son! Hes 9 now!
I also have 2 daughters now too. My husband and I tried for 2 years before we had our first daughter,nit was s long 2 years. I nursed my daughter for a year and the month after I stopped nursing her I got pregnant with our 2nd daughter.
Lonv story short, you never know how your body is going to react to something. Especially when you're getting a very large dose of a hormone injected intk you every few months

I'm also staying positive for this month! I thought that sounds a bit early but I wasn't too sure. I'm still super new to all this! Those cramps sound dreadful, are they usually that bad or have they ever did before? That could be a good side along with the type of cm you have, also! ☺️

Hi Jess, sorry to hear you had a hard time but happy you got your little ones : )

Ok 11 dpo, cramps have gone again yay! Woke up feeling very neausies before I even got up out of bed, I always have a sniffly nose in the morning so I blew it and now have a me metallic taste in my mouth (could be due to my nose tho) anyway I'm too impatient so Iv saved fmu - is that weird?? Haha. I'm gonna pick some tests up when I go shopping later x

Nicole they get that bad on the day AF is due but never before, I never cramp before AF is due x

trying remember i said that the increased and change in cm was how i knew that cycle was different and ofcourse here i am 31 weeks im so hoping this is it for you cant wait to see more tests its weird to think ive been following this thread before i got my bfp and still following you story fx for you xxx

Thanks Claire, I feel like it's never gonna happen for me. My best friend is now 6 months pregnant, it's crazy.

Anyway 11dpo and yet more bfn's!! Top test taken with fmu I'd saved in a pot, it was 10 hours old so I did a fresh one too. Bottom one is fresh pm sample. Both negative anyway :( I felt so sick this morning I actually heaved before sitting up in bed, that lasted about 2 hours and Iv felt fine since, havnt had as much cm today too so think I'm out! I could only get clear blue plus tests so here they are anyway x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 7
Atleast 'seven seas' are making their money out of me, £70 Iv spend on pre conception vitamins since I came off the depo! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->