TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I'm rubbish at tweaks but this is it in black and white

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 7
i can see what your seeing and believe me i know it feels the camera does it no justice with my first few tests i seen that faint faint line from the beggining and no1 else could see it but i could lol x

I'm just scared it's not really there Hun but I can see it.. Plus I'm 13 dpo wouldn't you say it should be darker now

I'm just scared it's not really there Hun but I can see it.. Plus I'm 13 dpo wouldn't you say it should be darker now

Maybe your body is not producing enough pregnant hormone to be catch on the test. Just wait for AF to show up and if AF doesn't show up within 1 week then do another pregnancy test. FYI, for my first kid it took me 6 weeks to have a positive pregnancy test. There is still hope for you. Just relax :happydance:

Aww thank you Latin, wow I could never be that patient though haha xx

I think I might see what you're looking at. Fx for you! Also remember you can't fully know when you ovulated with opks so maybe this is faint and you're an earlier dpo.

I hope this is it for you!

why is the test strip blue unless im going colour blind i know the test lines are red but i mean the back of the strip isnt it blue lol x

Oh haha I don't know Hun it's the inside of the asda test x

Like cutie said, that would make a lot of sense! I'm still rooting for you!! I can't wait to see that bfp!!!

Negative, just waiting for AF now I usually come on in the afternoon x

Well I'm keeping everything crossed for this month for you dear! It could still be this month too but either way, fx!

My AF is here, very brown though and there's a lot! Ew, tmi. Sowwy! still have two weeks left until my shot starts running out though. Weird. But these cramps can go away, they are killer and I've been at work all night with them. Not fun at all !

No I see something too! I thought it was maybe a smudge in my phone with I moved it around and its still there!

I'm out girls : ( no AF symptoms not even any cramps but the witch got me, still only light but I'm shocked I havnt had cramping I usually cramp really bad.. Oh well onto month 15 xxx

I also saw it on the frer but was classing it as a bfn cos it was super super faint xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->