TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Well it could still be early dear. If not, drink that wine and you got it this month! Month 15 has to be your month!

Also, that's really strange about your AF not showing up yet. I having a feeling you are, it's just too early to tell.

I think you read my post wrong Hun haha AF has shown up, Iv had 4 glasses of wine haha x

It's our 7th wedding anniversary next month and I'm due on a few days before it, how lovely would it be if it happened then! Not holding much hope though haha x

Oh dang, I guess I did. Well drink that wine and have a good time. What a perfect wedding anniversary gift that would be! I would be over the moon for you! Sorry about AF showing up, I think this month is it for you!

Boo af! That BFP is coming. Frustrating but it's coming. Your anniversary month would be perfect!

Thanks girls : ) I'm also gonna go for my cd22 bloods this cycle but I'm gonna have them on cd21 and just tell them it's cd22 is that ok? The clinic is closed on cd 22. I really hope it happens soon, it's draining all this. Af is in full swing now, I enjoyed my wine all 5 glasses haha oops xx

Well I'm keeping everything crossed for this month for you dear! It could still be this month too but either way, fx!

My AF is here, very brown though and there's a lot! Ew, tmi. Sowwy! still have two weeks left until my shot starts running out though. Weird. But these cramps can go away, they are killer and I've been at work all night with them. Not fun at all !

Sorry Hun just realised I never replied to this. Glad AF arrived for you maybe it's a good sign your body is trying already!! I remember when my AF returned the pains was the worst I ever felt, hope your ok Hun xx

Thanks girls : ) I'm also gonna go for my cd22 bloods this cycle but I'm gonna have them on cd21 and just tell them it's cd22 is that ok? The clinic is closed on cd 22. I really hope it happens soon, it's draining all this. Af is in full swing now, I enjoyed my wine all 5 glasses haha oops xx

What happens if you tell them the accurate date? Will they not do it?

I don't think they will do it Hun it's the nhs they can be Abit funny, surely a day won't hurt? And they don't know when I ovulate anyway? xx

Yea. I wouldn't think a day would hurt but I'm not sure.

It's Ohkay dear, I am truly hoping my cycles are coming back faster! I would br over the moon!! Yes, these cramps are the worst ive ever had. I was at work and could barley move due to them, it was awful. But I sucked it up because I was actually kinda happy because any sign of AF is awesome! Hehe it's still here and in full swing, still brown though. Not really red but it's been like 4/5 days now :D tmi I know!

I think you read my post wrong Hun haha AF has shown up, Iv had 4 glasses of wine haha x

Sorry that AF arrived. I really had great expectation that you were preggo, but keep trying next month. Just be relax and let things taking it course. Try not to stress and enjoy the time that you bd with your hubby. keep been positive.

For me I have experience a lot of tenderness in my boobs and nausea, heart burn and vomiting over the weekend. No AF yet, but the depo withdrawal side effects are killing me. :-(

I'm just worried if cd 22 always falls on a Saturday I'm never gonna be able to have the tests :/
Nicole I feel your pain with the cramps, Iv cramped soooo bad today.. It's like AF laughed in my face.. 2 cramp free days so I'll give her all Iv bloody got today to make up for it haha.
My first proper cycle was just brown blood was disgusting but like you saw we are happy at anything lol fingers crossed for you hunni.
Thanks Latin, I'm trying to stay positive. My hubby's got 3 days off week next week which is lovely as I'm due to ovulate around the Friday.. He's only been having 1 day a week off for past few weeks and been exhausted. Iv told him to make sure he gets plenty rest cos it's baby making time!! Haha.
Hope your ok, withdrawal from depo is a killer it literally mimicks pregnancy symptoms. I remember really thinking I was pregnant, I was so emotional too which isn't like me at all! I burst out crying cos my mother in law said I didn't look too well. I cried and cried to my hubby saying she's saying I look bad!! Hahah x

I wouldn't say it would make too much of a difference but I'm still super new to all of this so maybe look it up? That is great news to my ears! I'm keeping everyrhing crossed that I'll be able to have normal cycles relatively quick simce I found out before my shot wore off. I started taking things to hopefully kick start it and I think it is definatly working :D
I'm so glad you're hubby got some time off, that's perfect timing too Hun! He better be ready for all that baby making!! Just remember, relax this month and just enjoy yourself and your hubby time. I have my fingers and toes all crossed! This is your month, I know it! Are you wanting a little boy or girl trying?

Latin, I hope you're Ohkay too, I have heard they are horrible. My shot still had 10 days left and I'm so worried I'm going to go through them horribly since I've been on the shot for 31/2 years and had side effects while on it. Are you taking anything to help with then and you regulate your AF?

Quick question ladies. Do any of you think I should go onto the pill to kick start my cycles? I go to my dr. Tomorrow and my next shot is due in 9 days. I'm bleeding now, but just wanted some advise. I go tomorrow(today) at 2:30. Just curious because I've read a lot of good things and a lot of bad things. Ahhh! So hard to decide!

Thanks Hun, I'd like another boy but I really don't mind either way. And if it's a girl the odds are less of it having autism so that would be a bit less of a worry.

I think the pill thing Is personal decision, I never did it. I read don bad stuff online and decided I didn't want anything else in my body, I only took natural herbs. Totally up to you Hun x

Aweee:) I want a boy myself, I grew up with all girls. Almost everyone In my family has had girls and all girls so I'm hoping I get one of each, the rest is are just extra :D

I think I'm going to wait a month to see how AF goes the first month and if not, then try it out. I also don't want even more poison to be put In my body unless it could potentially help me. Ahh, too many pros and cons to decide!

Haha same here Hun, I have 2 sisters and 1 brother but my brother and sister have all girls. Out for 7 grandchildren my mum and dad only have 1 grandson so I'd love another boy as he's over run with girls haha.
I was same Hun I couldn't decide for ages then decided to just use Agnus castus instead x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->