TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Question- I suffer from migraines. I've noticed that the last few weeks they have come more often and been more intense. Did you guys have anything similar when getting your cycles back?

I wouldn't say it would make too much of a difference but I'm still super new to all of this so maybe look it up? That is great news to my ears! I'm keeping everyrhing crossed that I'll be able to have normal cycles relatively quick simce I found out before my shot wore off. I started taking things to hopefully kick start it and I think it is definatly working :D
I'm so glad you're hubby got some time off, that's perfect timing too Hun! He better be ready for all that baby making!! Just remember, relax this month and just enjoy yourself and your hubby time. I have my fingers and toes all crossed! This is your month, I know it! Are you wanting a little boy or girl trying?

Latin, I hope you're Ohkay too, I have heard they are horrible. My shot still had 10 days left and I'm so worried I'm going to go through them horribly since I've been on the shot for 31/2 years and had side effects while on it. Are you taking anything to help with then and you regulate your AF?

The only think that I am using to bust my changes to ovulate and get pregnant is "Solaray Fertility Blend SP-1" supplement. I completed a bottle already and I was taking 4 pills per day. I did a research and the pill contains herbs that will clean your liver of excess hormone, herbs to bust your fertility and herbs to increase your cervical mucus(cm). The pills are cheaper and according to the reviews it had helped other women to be pregnant. I just give it a try this month and I noticed a lot of cm and changes in my cervix.

So far no signs of AF since my last shot on April 2. Anyone can try the Fertility Blend. It is a plant base supplement and it will increase the chances of being pregnant and will help you with ovulation. You never know it might help you get pregnant too.

I haven't heard of that, just vitex( angus cactus), evening prime rose, seven seas trying for a baby, raspberry leaf tea, chaste berry tea, dong quai, and that's just a few I've heard of people taking. There's so many it's hard to keep up with! Ahah have you thought of taking angus cactus because I've heard it works pretty well. If it's been that long and no AF, it never hurts. They're cheap too, go to Amazon. I haven't tried it myself yet because I still have 9 days on the shot left before it starts "wearing off" so no personal experience but read many good things about it.

So my AF is here still and it's getting redder and redder by the day. Which I'm pretty excited! I'm holding off on the bcp this month and see where I am by the end of November. Do you guys things I should order angus cactus myself or just wait and see? Sorry, so many questions. Haha

I'd personally start taking the Agnus castus. It says it takes 3 months to have full effect and it did take 3 months of continuously taking it to bring my cycles back.
I tried fertibella I think it was called, but I read some really scary reviews so I stopped taking it. I just stuck with Agnus castus, seven seas trying for a baby vitamins. I did try evening primrose but I stopped that too as I heard it can delay ovulation. Iv always suffered with migraines Hun can't say they was any more when I got my cycles back, but every one is different. Could well be a sign for you, fingers crossed. Migraines are the damn reason I was on the depo, I was on the pull before and the dr refused to prescribe me any more due to having migraines x

Pill *
Sorry for spelling mistakes, I can spell honest haha I'm on my phone and auto correct changes everything! x

Well I am going to order some off of Amazon today then. Can you get any good brands of opks on there too? What are the best brands or those and hpts? I'm so new to this. Yea, i never had a migraine until I was on the darn thing and I told my doctor all the symptoms I was haven't and he didn't do anything about them, it's like he was shocked when I showed him all the side effects and told him which ones I had. Almost like he didn't know about this. That's crazy they put you on it for migranes yet it causes them in some people. How ironic!

I've only tried evening primrose oil to help with me cervical mucous. I've heard good things and angus cactus and fertility blend but never got around to trying it. My DH took fertilaid for men.

I always used clinical guard opks and hpt from Amazon. They're smaller strips but cheap so you get the test a lot :haha: they take longer to progress when you get your BFP but I've never had an evap with them.

Hello all,

I hope you are all well and congrats to all who have just had their bundles of joy and congrats to those who are pregnant x

I had one shot of Depo in Jan/Feb 2015.

Well since my last post, I have had two cycles - one medicated(clomid) and my most recent, which just ended today - unmedicated - natural.

My cycle seems to have returned, after my taking clomid for one cycle.

Clomid cycle was 23 days, with confirmed ovulation
Natural cycle was 26 days, with confirmed ovulation.

I dont want to celebrate just yet, as I am not sure as to whether or not I am out of the woods yet, but I am more than pleased!

Now I can actually think about TTC!

Hello All,

cutieq, I read good reviews about fertilaid for men. The pill helped men to increase the sperm count, mobility and increase the changes of getting a woman pregnant. Good choice on that one.
Nicole, Your cycle return before the depo shot "wear off" of your system. That is a good sign. Monitor your cycle to see if you ovulate this month. At the same time you can take the Vitex (Agnus castus) to regulate your cycle. Two things can happened for you. One that your cycle is already back to normal and you ovulate and get pregnant soon. or Second that you get irregular cycles and do not ovulate. Keeps us inform.
Trying91, I have confidence that this is your month to get pregnant. Have fun making babies and enjoy that time with your hubby. I know that this can be frustrate, but take the stress out of your shoulder.

I wish you all the best. Baby dust for all of you.

Question- I suffer from migraines. I've noticed that the last few weeks they have come more often and been more intense. Did you guys have anything similar when getting your cycles back?

Hey,

I had really bad migraines a few days before my cycle ended. This has happened two months in a row now x

Hey,

I had really bad migraines a few days before my cycle ended. This has happened two months in a row now x

It's probably the way your body is reacting to the depo shot withdrawal from your system. I suffered from migraines while out of the depo too. I know it is painful, but eventually you will feel much better. :winkwink:

Thanks for the suggestion with the Vitex and the primrose oil. I will taking into consideration. So far I am having a lot of breast tenderness, heart burn, nausea, bloated and I cannot sleep in my stomach. I made an appointment with my doctor today. This is not normal for me. The wearing off symptoms are getting worst. I never experience this before. Will let you know what happen.

Hi ladies this is my OPK from half an hour ago. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
Latin; I think I might of because I had thick and creamy cm before my period this month. I also haven't had any AF for a lonnggg time. I used to spot towards the end of my shot but they stopped after the first year except like every 3 shots. I'm definatly going to keep track of everything. I'm hoping I will be one of the lucky ones, fingers are crossed for you also! I hope everyone gets the bfp soon! I may hold off on the vitex because I think my cycles are coming back just with taking my prenatals. I'll keep everyone posted. 8 more days until this poison starts leaving and I can not wait!! :D

How's everyone doing? Those opks look good for you dear, start bding!!

Thank you Latin, I'm just waiting for AF to leave which I think will be today. My fertile Window is next week with ovulation around the Friday but I'll use opks to confirm.

Nicola hpts I'd say clinical quard off amazon, opks I use one step and cassanovum wide strips. I use two brands to be sure lol. I ordered Agnus castus off amazon, it was natures aid.

Funny story about a hpts when I was pregnant with my son I didn't track my cycles or anything, I was 17 and living in turkey with my then fiancé (now husband) I knew I was pregnant I couldn't stop throwing up, so I bought a hpt from chemist, and took it when I got home. I couldn't read Turkish so didn't understand the instructions and didn't know anything about tests. I thought you just took it and if 2 lines appear pregnant. 1 line not. So i did the test, watched the dye run across and the control lone pop up and thought that was it, negative, so binned it. Lol I had no idea you had to wait 10 minutes I expected 2 lines instantly! Anyway a Drs visit a few days later as I thought I was seriously ill by this point lol confirmed I was pregnant, and it didn't take long at all for a line to appear on his test. I'd love to see how that test in the bin actually turned out!!

Wonna I'd say nearly positive, start bding Hun : ) good luck xx

Hello ladies...

I posted on here a while back and thought you all deserved a little update...

3 years after having the depo injection after a miscarriage i was diagnosed with PID... My miscarriage hadn't been treated with the right antibiotics after it happened and i had retained an infection ever since then (probably because i couldn't bear to use pads and used tampons so i didn't have to see)... I was given treatment for PID 3 months ago after noticing increasing pain during sex.... And 3 months later I got my BFP!!! I am 5 weeks pregnant.

I have not come here to gloat.. I just wanted to give you all hope that it is possible to conceive after depo provera.

Much love to you all and i wish you all the luck in the world

Firewifey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"