TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

We ended up not bding last night so I dont think were gonna be lucky enough to conceive this month. Dinner went great but was super long. Ended around 11pm and i was super tired and hb is actually sick(he caught what i had last week) so we ended up calling it a night after dinner.
Fx for everyone else this cycle!

Don't count yourself out rainne, my friend had sex once the whole month 4 days before ovulation and she's not heavily pregnant. ; )
Glad you had a good night and sorry to hear about your hubby, hope he's feeling better soon x

Thanks girls, it's been w long, hard week with all this. And with my sinuses acting up, it's just icing on the cake. But hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? Hahaha anyways, sorry to here about your hubby raine. Hoping for a speedy recovery so you can bd for fun! Like trying said, you can get pregnant not bding on the exact day. I have my fingers and toes crossed tight for you dear☺️
How's everything going for you trying? Any news? Those look positive so you can still fall dear, maybe the test that month was an off month for you? I still have high hopes for you girl!
For me, I am In my first official ttw!! I kmoe it's probably impossible to fall so soon so I'm not getting my hopes up but since my periods have been regular so far(Except for the one random day of spotting) it could happen? Me and the oh bd tonight and last night and according to my app, I ov tomorrow so tomorrow again and fingers crossed! Haha so here we go! I'm so excited to officially start trying for my first. It's givimg me butterflies :p

Also, I hope everyone is doing well. Anyone do anything exciting over the weekend?

Thanks Nicole, my opk got even darker last night. I get positive opks every month Hun but according to my blood test last cycle it's unsure whether I ovulate or not, plus with a progresterone of 18 if I did ovulate it probably wouldn't stick as ideally should be over 30. Anyway here's my tracker so if my body does miraculously pop an egg out and boosts it's progresterone I think we are covered.
Too right girl ofcourse it's possible to fall, excited for you Hun now you can start trying properly, fingers crossed your 2ww goes fast and smooth and you get a lovely bfp ; )
No plans for the weekend here, how about you?
Deffo recomend vitamin b complex girls, not sure if it's helped my progresterone till after my blood test but Iv had so much ewcm yesterday tons of it, also it's brought ovulation forward to cd 11 or 12 (yesterday or today) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
Super dark opks today so think 'ovulation' is today! Ignore the very yellow tinge the vitamins make me urine neon haha x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
Dang girl, those are looking good!! I would get to bding anyways! That's always the fun part of it all! Heheh it's so weird how you can get positive opks but not be ovulating. I'm thinking thst the test was just done on a bad month or day for you. But, even if that is the problem. I have read so many women's stories on here about how their doctor said they wouldn't be able to have kids and bam! They stop trying and get pregnant right away. So I'm rooting for you guys! Crazy things happen every day! Is that vitamin in prenatals or do you have to buy it by itself?

Yesterday, I thought I had started my AF anf went to the bathroom. Well Turinf out it was just a lot of cm. I mean, dripping( tmi I know) but I'm not sure what that means. Just know there was a lot. Thank you dear, I wm soo excited! I know, there are good stories of women who fall right away which would be amazing but I'm just going to keep ntnp for now so I don't get too excited. But I'll admit, I am happy to start this journy. :D

We have bd every 2-3 days anyway since AF left including last night so if a miracle was to happen and I do ovulate then I'm covered. Doubt it though. Thanks Hun! Iv used concieve plus the last 2 times we bd, I know I said I wasn't going to but though ah may aswell just incase! No I buy the vitamins seperate, I read they are good for regulating hormones and paticulary boosting progresterone, many success stories online and seeing as they are only vitamins I thought may aswell try them!
Nothing too much info on this page Hun haha, was it clear and stretchy cm? Could be fertile cm if ur around ovulation ; ) xx

Thanks trying and Nicole! Fx for both of you this cycle!! I can never go off of my cm because i never get very much of it and never have so I have to go off of opks but they stress me out so much and half the time I dont know if they are accurate because of going to work and eating and drinking at work while trying to hold my urine till I get home lol so i skipped it this month.
I am in the 2ww wait as well. Cd16 here and 11 days till my app says I can test.

Hello girls. My labs came back and my hormones are within normal range. I am confuse about. If my hormones are normal then why I do not have a period? Even using bcp to induce the period it didn't work. What is going on with my body.

Trying I definatly think you'll be covered then! Heheheh it honestly does not hurt to use it, it can only possibly help you out so use it up! It never hurts! Oh Ohkay, I'll have to pick me up some for next month since My app said I o'd this week or am suppose to so I may have to pick some up. :D it was strechyish. Not like they describe ewcm (1/2 inch stretch) but it would about 1/4 inch. I haven't checkdd it yet today but I sid get a sharpe pain in my stomach today so maybe it was me oing?

Raine I can relate, since my depo shot I haven't had much cm at all. But I will say, since I've gotten off there's a big difference!! But since I'm still new to all this, I'm not even sure how to check it or to know what kind is what. And since I'm not even sure I rven ovulate yet since it's only been a month since my shot had "worn off". Hard to tell yet, but I'm just glad my cycles have been "normal" so far. I haven't started opks yet, but I feel as if they wouldn't work for me because I am the same exact way. I drink way to much, it would kill me to hold it for so long ���� thank you girl, fingers are also crossed for you this month!!! When are you suppose to have ad arrive? Maybe we are close in cycles?

Latin that is very very strange. Although, some women ovulate with out periods and vise versa. So maybe you do ovulate, but don't have a cycle? How long did you take the bcp for again?

Girls why is my opk still positive? It's been positive since Monday.. So 3 days of positives??! I only ever get a positive for a day or less.. I'm so confused.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5
Pain could be ovulation Hun I get pain, I had it yesterday. Weird considering they ain't sure if I ovulate or not haha. Ah I'm keeping everything crossed for you Hun.
Latin that is weird :/ I think there's a medication they can give you to induce a period but I'm not sure what it's called.

My AF should arrive 8th December, when are all yours due? x

I wouldn't call the most recent one a positive. One line looks darker to me.

You wouldn't call that positive cutie? To me the test line is a tad darker than the control line. Anyway panick over Iv just done another and it's negative

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
AF Is due the 5th of december. Just woke up and had a tiny spot of blood in my underwear and when i wiped i had some brownish redish blood way to early for af and it cant be from bding because we havent bd'd in 3 days. No cramps or anything and its not a lot. Idk why i would be spotting now though.

Hopefully the spotting is a good sign for you Hun, how many dpo are you?
Glad to hear you have had 4 days I was worried why it wasn't going back down, it has now though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->