TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Hey guys Cd11 here for me. Yesterday was the first day of my fertile window and hubby and I kicked it off with bd twice! Lol I dont tell him when im ovulating anymore so the first time I planned it and the second time it just sorta happened lol. I dont think im going to be using opks this cycle, just gonna bd everyday of my fertile window and hope for the best. Opks stress me out too much and because of my work schedule I have a hard time holding my pee long enough or not drinking fluids during my hold so I never know if my opks are accurate or not.

Trying, again sorry about your bad news but im glad you enjoyed your 7th anniversary!

Claire, cant wait to see your little one!!!

Nicole, sorry for your bladder infection!! Is it a uti?

Latin, awwww thats so sweet that you had a spur of the moment cute date night! Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Nicole Sorry for your bladder infection. Glad that you are taking antibiotic. Get well soon.
Trying I am glad you have a supportive husband. Miracles can happen. So keeps praying and things will come your way.
Raine Wish you luck this ovulation week. Glad that you are not stressing out with opks. Enjoy your bd with your hb this week. OMG twice it is amazing.

Hello Girls, I am doing fine. No signs of AF. I am having a doctors appointment today. Will see what she told me about my hormones and why the bcp didn't work on me.

My hb told me last night that he dreamed about me being pregnant. On the dream I was 7 months with a big belly. I hope it comes true soon. So far what he dreams comes true.

Thanks girls, I really do appreciate the support. I'm feeling pretty relaxed to be honest. In fact I'm only cd 8 and we have bd twice already after AF left, we only normally bd once before my fertile window haha I Spose it's just felt more relaxed as we aren't trying, because we know it can't happen, we have just done it for fun and because we wanted to. It got to a point where we was doing it because we had to and it took the excitement out of it a bit.
Thanks Nicole, he is super supportive I really don't know what I'd do without him. What makes me love him more than anything is he's a brilliant dad, he's amazing with our little boy with all his additional needs and he helps me so much even giving me a day off once a week so I can go to my friends, he works long hours too.

Rainne fingers crossed for you Hun for this cycle.

Latin how lovely of your husband : ) I hope you had a lovely evening! Fingers crossed his dream comes true ; )

Nicole sorry about the water infection, hope you're feeling better soon!

still stalking here girls! good luck raine .. ive been loosing some muccous plug and lots of braxton hicks starting to think maybe bump will make an early arrival before my scheduled c-sec date x

Oh no Claire, hope he hangs on till your c section date!

Got my appointment for fertility clinic, 16th December so not too long of a wait xx

Claire I hope your baby holds until your scheduled C-section. Keeps us informs.

Trying I am glad you and your hb are more relaxed now and that both are enjoy bd again.

My doctor wanted me to take another 10 days of bcp to jump start my cycle. I told her to run a blood work to check my hormones levels. Sorry, but I can't be their guinea pig. I need a proper treatment. So I have to wait until Tuesday to get the results of my hormone levels. Also on Monday I started to do a liver detox. Will see if that helps too.

Raine How are you doing? I hope you are relax this month and you are enjoying bd with your hb. Good luck

This weekend will be hectic for me. I have to clean the house for Thanksgiving next week. Also, I have to bake a birthday cake for my hb because his birthday is on Monday.

Trying I am glad you don't have to wait that long for your fertility appointment. With the proper treatment you will be able to get pregnant.

Good for you telling them to run a blood test Latin! I would of done the same, fingers crossed your hormones come back good.
Fingers crossed i will get pregnant with the right treatment Hun.
Aww how lovely of you to bake a cake, it's my hubby's bday today but I didn't bake him a cake haha he's working though. Tonight I'm getting my son in bed and drinking lots of wine ; )
We don't celebrate thanksgiving here in England, I hope you all have a lovely thanksgiving though : ) x

Latini hope your hormones come back perfect! I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to take more bc at all! Hopefully everything is working wnd you can fall very soon! And yes, my infection is finally going away! Thank goodness! This medicine though is making me feel extremely sick though :( It says to eat with them but I can't. I have tmj(issues with my jaw) and I popped it out of place two days ago so I can't eat anything now. If it's not one thing, it's another!

Trying drink some for me! I have to work tonight so no wine for me! Hahah

Nicole you poor thing! That must be agony your jaw, my jaw cracks a lot but I couldn't imagine the pain of it popping out of place! Hope it's better soon.
Oh I drank far too much wine haha so much that I was awake most of the night with a splitting headache! Oops! To top it off my son was up about 7 times too with a bad tummy, stick to my limit in future.
I'm on cd 10 today, start of my fertile window which we all know I'm not even fertile at the moment lol, I'm gonna test opks just so I can make sure my cd21 bloods are done at 7dpo. I'm not wasting any pre seed or concieve plus though as it would be a waste. Not too bothered if we bd or not either, I'm purely testing for my blood test. My mums gonna come with me for my fertility appointment, my hubby's gonna come home from work to pick our son up from school and mind him till I get back xx

Glad everybody is doing okay, except Nicole omg I cant imagine what that feels like to have your jaw popped out of place! Hope you feel better soon!

As for me i am CD 14 today. My app had me at O yesterday (saturday) so of course hb and I bd'd last night. However we did not bd friday or thursday so we've only bd'd 2 days in the fertile window so far. We are having company for dinner tonight (hb dad and step mother) so hopefully we can still squeeze in one more day of bding. My app has me put for tomorrow as my last day in my fertile window. I just feel like we never bd enough because something always comes up.

Looks like my lh surge will be tomorow, wish my body would actually produce an egg instead of just surging :( I'll go for my blood test a week tomorow as that will put me at 7dpo, well 7 dp surge lol. We bd cd 5,7 and 10 but was just for fun, I'm cd 12 today and might get another bd in tonight just incase my body does miraculously ovulate! Can't see that happening though so I'm not fussed about tonight will see how we feel.
Lost another 2.5lb this week so 6.5lb off in 2 weeks : ) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe