TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

At the end of AF and i have a line on my opk. How is that possible. And this is not with a 4 hour hold and ive been drinking liquids but my urine was still a nice yellow shade. Telling you my body is all out of whack

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3
This might be a better pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
Raine you are starting to sound just like me! I can go a whole day or teo without eating and not be hungry. But lately, Its like I have to eat throughout the day just so I can stay slightly less hunfry. I defiantly think it's the shot causing our bodies to act this way. Also, every tome( even though it's ink been two times) I think I'm in my 2ww, I start to bleed. Fingers crossed for this month though! Nothing yet! :D
Also, with those test, I have heard ekme women ovualte like right after their AF. remember, every woman's body is different. Maybe that's the case? Another thing, my grandma(dads mom) had her period while she was pregnant with my dad for the first 2/3 mkntgs and didn't know she was until then. It's honestly worth taking a test just to make sure and rule it out. Never give up though dear, I know it's hard! I would just say take it easy, no testing(harder said than done) and just bd when you please, not when your app tells you too and see if that works. I read many women's stories and when they started ntnp method, they fell pregnant that next month or few months. have you had tests done yet?

Latin I'm sorry to hear they but I am super glad you found out now so you can get all they taken care of and start baby making!!!

Took a test like you all said. Bfn but my opks are looking okay. Still bleeding a bit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
Maybe you're still ovulating? You could defiantly be or just did. I know many women have said that they will have like a heavy, period like ovulation bleed. So it is defiantly possible :D

Raine I have a line on my opk all cycle Hun, what cd are you?
Iv been to the dr's this morning, I have bronchitis and a sore throat :( he won't give me antibiotics because of the pregnancy unless it gets really bad so I'm only allowed paracetamol :( praying it doesn't last long I feel rubbish xx

I thought that you did, it's went the line is darker than the control line is when you're ovulating right? Aweee, I'm so sorry dear! That must be awful! I hope it goes away soon, nothing is worse than being sick and unable to do anything about it. I get bronchitis every year and I would be miserable if I didn't treat it ;( hope you get go feeling better soon Hun.

Yea I have a line all through the cycle it's just when the line gets darker than the control line that is a positive for ovulation.
Thanks Hun I feel awful :( drinking plenty water and just trying to rest. Was worried incase it would effect the pregnancy but dr said it shouldn't do. I'm feeling so anxious about everything xx

That's what I thought, I still have yet to take one. I'm waiting until Christmas to take my hpt but if that's a bfn then I'll start opks. Maybe I won't even have to try those! AF is supposed to show up the 23rd/24th so we will see (; well try not yo stress too much! Just like you said, rest and drink plenty of water. I'm sure you will be completely fine! whens your next doctors appointment ?

Well ladies, I'm 5po and have a question. I am experiencing extremely watery cm. almost to the point I think I either peed myself or AF showed up. No signs of AF yet either! Wooo! Last month, she came the day after I was supposed to O, so so far so good :) also a crampy, sharp pain but not like period cramps or anything. Plus, I have slept so much the last two days, like my body can't get enough! So strange! Not looking too much into symptoms, just seeing if this is normal before AF?

I think I spoke too soon, af showed up :/ once again except she stayed away 3 days longer this time. Silly for me to think Itvwould even be possible to become pregnant so soon anyways. Blanch, oh well. On to another cycle.

Sorry to hear AF got you Hun :( but on the upside yay to 3 more days!
Look into b complex vitamins Hun they lengthen your cycle if it needs lengthening to give you a longer lutual phase. Although it sounds like within a few more cycles your body might do that all on its own anyway! Xx

Cycle lengths
Oct-nov.; 29 day
Nov13-25th; 12 days
Nov25th-dec 14th;19 days

There's my cycle lengths since my shot ran out. I'm going to try to post my chart from my app. I'm defiantly going to try some of that, probably going to run to the store today after the oh gets home. I can still take my prenatal right? I'm just happy with the progress it'd been making, 4 days is better than no days! We will just have to see what this cycle holds for me. What do you think that "ewcm" was then? If I didn't ovulate, what was that all about? Hahahs
Anyways, how are you feeling today dear?

Trying Sorry to heard about your bronchitis. I hope you get well soon.
Nicole Sorry that AF got you early this time. Your body still trying to get adjust of being out of the depo and is getting back to normal. It is normal to get irregular cycles the first few times until is back to normal. In the meantime, you can still take the prenatal vitamins. You never know when you can get pregnant. So you better be prepare for it.
Claire Good luck tomorrow on your C-section.

Nicole Attached is a picture of EWCM on each stage. Your were semi-fertile.

Attachments

• 0763_ewcm_jpg-550x0.jpg
    0763_ewcm_jpg-550x0.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 2
Ohhh that makes a lot of sense! Well atleast I know I am some what fertile, better than not at all. I'm just impatient I guess, I should just be excited that my body is doing its best. I guess I was hoping for a Christmas miracle to give my oh, I was supposed to test Christmas Eve and thought it would of been a great way to end the year. But I'm still going to be grateful for it trying so hard so soon after the shot. Thanks for that photo

Nicole Due to the thyroid my feet and legs were swollen over the weekend. Yesterday was the worst night of my life. My knees were swollen and I couldn't sleep well. At least I took a diuretic and I lost 4 pounds of water weight. I start my diet to help get rid of my symptoms. I hope they do not last longer bc I was unable to bd with my hb over the weekend.

Hii ladies thanks for the well wishes i cant sleep its midnight here in scotland so the fasting has begun :( will update tommorow wooohooooo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->