TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Sorry to hear that Nicole it's so frustrating I'm still hoping you'll get your BFP x

Sorry, I did start typing a reply yesterday but as I was doing it my tooth crumbled and half of it fell out! I literally only had half the tooth, so I then spent all night trying to find an emergency dentists who would see me and had to drive an hour to get there, he's put a temp cover on it and I'm seeing my own dentist today. I swear I'll have no teeth left by the end of this pregnancy!

Anyway as I was saying yesterday lol you sound just like me! My biggest food aversion is melted cheese so anytning like pizza is a no go I don't want to see it, smell it or touch it! (Usually love pizza too!) it literally starts me off heaving.
I really hope this is it for u Hun but bare in mind the depo can still be in your system and can mess ur cycles up at any time till its all out, I know it's frustrating. But it also could be it so don't loose hope : ) I'd give it till Friday if you can, then I'd test again. You could of ovulated at any time too really cos you didn't use ovulation tests did you? So could stil be too early to show up. I'm still keeping everything crossed for you Hun!! Xx

Well seen my dentist and he's pulled the tooth out, atleast I don't have to worry about it breaking again!

Oh goodness girl! That is terrible!! D: is it the pregnancy that is causing this to happen? I know the shot made my teeth so brittle and I was eating a bowl of special Kay cereal and my tooth chipped in the back. Then, another time I was biting down on something, a pen or marker and my front tooth broke a piece off. I'm glad you were able to get into a place that day. Since they pulled it, are you going to get a replacement for it? Hopefully there will be no more of that!

Omg, that is too funny!! I couldn't believe it, something I love so much mad me sick to my stomach! I didn't eat any of it either, I took two bites and gave it to my oh. Ahahah thank goodness I bought a sub so I could eat a little bit! I'm hoping so too but I know the odds aren't in my favor since it's only been 3 months. I'n just overly happy about my af coming back so quickly afterwards, no complaints there. I'm just hoping for a bfp or af so I can start again, you know? I honestly think I ovulated later because I noted ewcm after my "fertile window" on my app so when I tested I was only 10/11dpo, maybe even earlier because I "think" I ovulated on cd20/21(give or take) and tested on cd27. Still new to this so I'm not sure on everything quite yet. No, I didn't use opks this month, just going off cm and cp and my spotting I had. Fingers crossed though, I'm retesting Friday if she still hasn't shown.

I was going through pictures of my tests I took the other day and something caught my eye in this photo. I thought for a split second I seen a line the day I took it and I asked my oh and he said he didn't see anything so I just shrugged it off. Well, I tweaked it and I'm thinking there's something there? Is it just me or am I totally nuts over here!:wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 5
Last one, I promise. In tweaking it and this is the best I think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4
Also, thank you wanna! :) I'm hoping so too! Also, how have you been? Are you in your tww yet?

Nicole I see what ur seeing!! Have u got a diff test to try? I don't rate frer at all, this was my frer at 10dpo next to the clearly positive clinical guard (same urine) I did dip another frer that afternoon that was a bit darker but I really didn't rate them, even a digi dipped into same urine as that frer was positive.

I won't get a fake tooth because it will cost £2000 :( it's a back molar so luckily can't see it but I had all my wisdom teeth removed a few years ago so now I feel like I have hardly any teeth at the side of my mouth lol. It could of been repaired after the pregnant but he said the temp he can do now will just keep breaking so only option is to remove or keep having the temps on. So I said just remove it! The tooth is bad anyway but it shouldn't of crumbled, I think the pregnancy hormone made it worse, I had problems with my teeth when I was pregnant with my son too. Just hope I don't loose any more! Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 12
Ok that photo actually shows up better on here then it looks on my phone! U can hardly see a line on my phone and really had to tilt and search for the line in person on the frer!

Ughhh yaaayy! I thought I had gone completely mad over here! I'm defiantly going to be going to the store this afternoon and getting more tests!!! :D eeeek! I have heard bad things about frers lately too so I'm thinking it's just a waste of money but I'll still probably go and buy one anyways since the only other test they have near me is the blue dye tests. Maybe I think "e.p.t" brands too? I'll have to look when I get there. Ahhh! I'm trying not to get excited, I'm truly hoping this is it! In my mind, I wanna think it is but then I'm like "well maybe it's a shadow line"? Haahah

Ahh that's a lot of money just for one! I don't blame you there! D: my moms sisters has the same issue, her teeth just seem to fall apart, chip, ect and she takes great care of them! It's probably just I'm your jeans and pregnancy is making it worse! Well, fingers crossed for you that it won't happen any more throughout this!

No you're not mad I deffo see it! Please update when you test : ) I'm keeping everything crossed for you over here! I don't trust blue dyes id try to stay clear of them if you can, I'd had nasty evap lines on them. Get more frer, I didn't rate them but the test I did that afternoon did show I slightly darker line so they must be good for progression, although I never bothered to buy any more of them after them 2. Here the other test I did same day but in the afternoon (bottom) so yours should show darker now too... I'm excited for you testing haha.

Yea I have 1 more tooth that's bad but they only detected it just before I got my BFP so they can't do the work on it now, I'm praying it holds out till after then I can get the work done on it instead of having it removed. I look after my teeth too I don't understand why they have gone bad :( I'm just hoping this one heals soon and the hole in the gum heals. I'm starving and can hardly eat haha xx

Sorry forgot to add pic! :dohh:
Top test was at 9:30am (same test as last pic). Bottom test was 2pm same day so it did show a better line xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 4
I thought I saw something on it last night but forgot to comment. I'm always here reading along ladies. Most of the time I have a busy body in my arm and can't comment but I'm always cheering you on!

Omg trying, my back top tooth just broke off a big part of it. I was eating a flipping pop tart!!! Wth is going on?! Omg! well, you are now not alone! Calling my dentist like right now!

I'm going to get some tests soon so as soon as I get them I'm going to pee and post xD I'm so glad I am not the only one who is seeing this!! Getting my hopes up so I'm hoping this could be it! :D hope all is well cutie, how's the little one doing?

I hope your tooth holds out, that would be the best option but that little one might have another plan for you xD

Nicole You need to do a pregnancy test before going to the dentist. They most likely will do X-Ray on you and that is not safe if you are pregnant.

Trying Sorry to heard that you had your tooth remove. At least you don't have to worry about it anymore. I hope you don't have anymore teeth issues during your pregnancy.

Hello Ladies. I am doing very badly this past 3 weeks. I took another set of bcp to get my period back and my body got the severe side effects. So I had pretty bad migraines, constipated, bloated, tiredness, cramps back pain, swelling feet and moody. I am going to the doctor today.

Hope you're doing well cutie!
Omg Nicole! I agree with Latin deffo do a test before seeing the dentist. X Ray is not safe and also the amalgam fillings are not safe while pregnant. My dentist a few weeks ago refused to X Ray me, yesterday he said before removing your tooth I'm just gonna do an X Ray. I told him he was not doing an X Ray, I would not have one, if he could garuntee 100% it would not harm the baby I would have one but other then that I won't. He didn't do an X Ray lol idiot.
they will probably just put a temp cover on the tooth if you tell them there's a chance you're pregnant, there really isn't any other option apart from removing it I'm afraid :(
So sorry to hear you've been having a hard time Latin! Hope your dr can help, how long have you been off the depo now? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->