TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Thanks cutie! I'm hoping so too but right now I'm confused!

I need help ladies, I'm not sure what's going on. I just got home and went to the bathroom. Well, I wiped and there was pink blood. Just spotting. I checked my cervix and there was pink blood mixed with tons of creamy, white, ewcm. My cervix is high and feel closed and kinda medium, like not soft but not hard. What's going on?!

Thanks Nicole, hopefully everything will be fine : ) I'm glad he was fine also! We had no idea our son had autism till he was 2 and my mum sat me down and said about getting him looked at. But now looking back and knowing about autism I can see it very much from him being a few months old.
I think hubby is feeling guilty, he's got up with our son and took him to school haha he asked last night if I had taken some meds I said I can't! I'm not even allowed nose spray so I just can't breathe! I'm the same I catch absoloutly everything, just known our son will have it next too!!

Has the blood stopped? I'm still hoping for you Hun, if it's not af it could be implantation bleed? I know it's hard going through the ttc journey but just think it will be over and you can look back on all this xx

Well af got me on cd39! I woke up to full blown af, kinda figured she was coming. But none the less, I'm still heartbroken and bummed. But I guess that's what happens when ttc, you get angry and frustrated. Well, I know have 5 hpts at home for this month or next! But atleast she arrived so that I can start a new month and not sit here and go crazy!! I'm defiantly calling frer company and getting money back or something!

Awww I bet it was hard to hear that but I think you two are doing a wonderful job at raising him:) it's not easy but it is so worth it to see your son be as happy as he can be! Have you called about getting his replacement yet? Poor hubby, he's trying to make everything better and tryin his best not to be killed by you xD hahah well atleast he is helping and trying to help you! That's the worst part, being sick and you can take literally nothing because nothing is pregnancy safe! They should make more options out there so you don't suffer twice as much!

Aww I'm so sorry nicole! Damn af! Keeping everything crossed for this cycle for you, on the plus side Hun atleast you're having cycles, I know it's not much of a plus side but many women don't even get that for a long time after the depo so your body is clearly trying its best to get pregnancy :) I think within a few cycle you will get your BFP!!

It was hard when he was diagnosed at 2 years 9 months old, my husband found it harder then I did. But he's absoloutly brilliant with him, I really couldn't ask for a better special needs daddy. Hubby's been doing a fair bit around the house anyway as after I had that little bleed at 5 weeks he doesn't like me doing much lol but yea it sucks I can't take anything. I can take paracetamol but it's suppose to be limited and only if really needed, Iv been taking it for my tooth everyday (it's still healing) so I don't want to take any more unless I really need to!

I'd deffo put a complaint into frer Hun, those tests deffo had lines!

To be honest, I'm glad she showed up. I mean, I would of much rather have had a bfp but since I was on cd 39 with neither I was dying for an answer! I'm very greatful my periods are here and someone normal, I am super glad they are even here at all! So, optimistic thought are all I'll be having this month. Thank you though girly:) it's so nice having you all here to be so supportive. Cd1, here we go again! I'm ordering those clinical guard opks with hpts and getting this month started right! I'm def calling in and getting something because that is so uncalled for, such s go to brand being so unreliable. Not once but twice! Ahhh! :/

Awww your hubby seems so amazing and caring for you two, you were blessed with an awesome family! Hehe I'm hoping my oh and I can start our own happy family here soon! He was devastated last night when I get to go take the test and realized the witch got me. He was like well, maybe you still can be? Some women have periods when they're pregnant right?! He's just super excited to keep "trying", it's his favorite part! Men are so lucky they don't have to go through all we do!
Well, maybe you can take another one since your sick, m sure it can't hurt anything. I know that you don't want to over do it though but I mean a person can only tolerate so much. Feel better dear, hopefully the little man Wong catch it :)

I know what you mean about being glad af arrived Hun it's horrible being stuck on limbo! I'm keeping everything crossed for you this cycle! Good thing with the clinical guard is they are cheap, I tested like 3 times a day from 8dpo guilt free ;) sometimes earlier but shhh ;)

I honestly wouldn't be without my hubby, he helps me so much with our son. Aww bless your hubby, keep positive that you will have your little family soon Hun. I know what you mean about them having it easy though lol. Iv managed not to take any more paracetamol yet, I just can't breathe haha xx

Put forward 2 days so 12+2. Due 14th Aug. All fine with baby but it was being awkward so couldn't get the measurements at back of neck for the chromosome testing. Wasn't laying flat enough she tried internal scan too n baby then decided to face us then do a headstand so had to give up lol I'll go for a blood test at 15 weeks to test for Down's instead. Everything seemed good though, it's little hand is above its head :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
Trying Your baby look amazing. I am glad that everything is going good so far. Good luck on the other test. I know the baby will be fine.

My last depo shot was April 2. It’s only been 7 months after depo wear off.

So far I feel miserable with my sinus infection, but happy that my system is draining everything out. I had the ultrasound schedule for this Saturday. I just pray for the best, but I keep everything in the hands of God. I am just looking for an answer. If I have it then they can fix it and I will be feeling better.

Nicole I am sorry to hear that AF came. I was hoping for a bfp, but at least you are positive and optimistic. Good idea about buying clinical guard opks and hpts for this month. That will help you to know the exact day that you ovulate and stop guessing if it happened and when it did. Wish you good luck this month for you. Glad that we are all supporting each other going through this.

Hello ladies over the last week I have read this entire thread and I am happy to take this journey with all of you today my depo shot is due but I'm not going to take it let me give you a little background I am 39 and trying for #4 DD18 DS15 DD7 my fiancé and have been together for 4 years he's 34 with no children I was on depo years ago for 2 years and it took me about 1year and half to have my DS over the last 3 weeks I have been taking prenatal vitamins, 2 weeks of Maca and 1 week of fertilecm I am hoping with theses supplements it will help to speed up my af does anyone have any suggestions

Thank you Latin, it was so lovely seeing it today. Hoping the next 4 weeks fly by so we can find out the gender.

Aww I hope you're feeling better soon Hun! I'm still really bunged up so I kind of feel your pain, my nose is so sore from blowing it constantly. I'll be keeping everything crossed for your scan on Saturday Hun xx

Hi keeper! Welcome : )
Sounds like you're on the right track with taking the tablets etc, I beleive Agnus castus brought my af back but it took a good few months to work. Keeping everything crossed for you xx

I got the lab results. The LH(3.0), FSH(7.1) & Prolactin(8.6) are within normal ranges. The TSH is 2.84 way better than Nov(3.68), but it needs to improve a little bit more. The Dr. wanted at 2.5 or less. So far it is a good thing. I am so happy about it. Thanks for the support.

Welcome Keeeper28. I wish we can he you going through this process.

Great news Latin!! So glad everything is improving! im keeping everything crossed that your cycles will return very soon and you will be on your way to your BFP xxx

I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt that way. I'm mean, I would of loved a bfp but would of been happy with an on time af! But atleast now I can say that she is hear and now I can finally start the next cycle. I'm pretty hopeful about this one, I'm learning so much about my body and it's kind of exciting. Even if I don't, atleast I'll get to know my body even better. Ahahah well when they are that cheap, I'd be testing they early too xDD I won't tell :p

Gosh, your wittle one is growing so fast! I'm telling you, timing is flying by! have you told everyone yet? Gosh, sooo darn cute <3 I'm glad everything is looking good so far, I'm thinking everything will come out perfectly fine for you and the wittle one!

Welcome to our thread! We are all super awesome hear and ready to help, squint and be your support!

That is awesome news Latin! Yaaayy! Are you ttc again now or still ntnp? And thank you dear, I'm bummed but like you said, optimistic and ready for this next cycle! I'm keeping everything held high and crossed! Ahaha I'm defiantly getting them for that reason, because it will help soo much! Even though me and the oh bd like every day or every other day, I shouldn't miss it either way :p

I know it's crazy how fast they grow! Yea we announced it yesterday! So it's all out now : ) our son is soo happy! I bought him a copy of the scan picture and he literally won't leave it anywhere. He keeps it next to him all the time, he says it's a boy, baby brother, I tried to explain to him we don't know the gender but we will look in 4 weeks he says ok baby brother haha. He also thinks he has a baby in his belly too now!
I'm not to worried about the tests now, Iv worried none stop up till my 12 week scan and was worrying about those tests then turned out I couldn't even have it (stubborn baby!) so I'm done worrying. It's a small risk of my baby having those things anyway, I'm young. It was the Edwards and platue that scared me as they don't survive but it's 2 in 10,000 pregnancies that have that! I didn't realise it was so little!

I'm glad you're feeling hopefull again, I'm feeling for for you too!
It's crazy how much you get to know your body during ttc, when trying for my son I had no idea about ovulation even! I thought we could get pregnant all cycle long! I feel ashamed saying that now haha in my defence I was 17 (but a very mature 17 year old, married at 17 too!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->