TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Latin; that is crazy amounts of organisms each time!! I'm pretty jealous! :p I think we all are! Hehe some women get lucky in the department. I would say on average it's like 2-3 for me, I've had more and I've had less. So that's awesome!!
I'm doing really good so far, I think I had ovulation bleeding for 3 days, just very very very light spitting. It was hardly noticeable and it was during my fertile week so I'm hoping it was just that! I am roughly 6/7 dpo currently. So all is well so far! How are you girly?

Trying: I cannot wait to see pictures and find out what your having!! How are you doing? I've been so busy with work, I haven't been on much.

Claire: he is absolutely gorgeous! :D congrats!

I also haven't had any symptoms yet, no crazy things happening. I'm breaking out super badly though and have been almost all month! Yuck! :p

Well the witch has arrived so onto 19th month post last depo. Good news is I've had more blood tests done and Dr said we go from there. Booked appointment for next Wednesday to go through next steps x

I'm sorry Hun : ( glad he dr is doing tests though and helping you. With the right help it will happen soon, hugs Hun xx

Well I'm jelouse of you both! I only do once each bd haha. Never even tried to do more! We havnt had sex since I found out I was pregnant, although we do forplay (sorry tmi!) but nothing inside due to the bleed I had at 5 weeks I really miss sex! Don't know when is safe to try again without the bleeding?!

Glad everything is going well Nicole, fingers crossed for your 2ww!
Aww thanks Nicole, I can't wait too! I'm pretty sure it's a girl though : ) I always said I would prefer another boy but I really don't mind either way now. Gut instinct and all the diff symptoms tell me it's a girl though : )
I'm doing good, I seem to have good days and harder days. Threw up yesterday morning but that's only the 3rd time Iv actually been sick the whole pregnant it's usually just neasua and food aversions so Iv been pretty lucky with the morning sickness this time! Just struggling to eat stuff lol. Iv also got so many spots on my face its unreal : ( you could play dot to dot on me!
I didn't have any symtoms in the 2ww really Hun so don't worry about that : ) only thing I had was a bit of constipation a few days before my positive. Wasn't really bad though and I didn't even see it as a symptom at the time xx

Thank you girly :) I'm pretty hopeful this cycle is going to be spot on! Atleast I'm hoping! Hahah af is due the 22nd so fingers crossed! I didn't do the opks this month, just bd every other day or so just to be safe.
I'm hoping for a boy first. Mostly because I have s friend who I grew up with, my mom and her mom were pregnant at the same time. Well, she's pregnant now with a little boy and we always talked about having kids at the same time so they could grow up to be bestfriends too! How cool would that be?! :D hehe we are still best friends to this day, 22 years and counting. How are your syptoms now, Are the tolerable? What was your first symptoms with this pregnancy? Sorry for all the questions, just courious. Many women say the month the fall, they didn't have any and the months they didn't, had every single one.

Ah I hope so Hun, fingers and toes crossed for you! Opks aren't that important if you're bding every other day anyway : ) you're already covering all bases!

Aww that's lovely! My best friend is almost 8 months pregnant now and my other best friend is 13 weeks pregnant, she's only 3 weeks ahead of me! It's nice to have them both going through it at the same time, especially my 8 month pregnant friend as its been 7 years since I had a baby so I'm always like is this normal? Is that normal? Haha.

Yea my symptoms aren't too bad, just sicky feeling, food aversions and tiredness. I'm also super emotional and crying at anytning! I hope that passes soon, I suffered with depression for years and it worrys me when I feel like this. I'm sure it's just the hormones though : ) I deffo didn't have any symptoms before my BFP! Just a little bit of constipation a few days before (which I still have now lol) and I craved eggs the day before my BFP (I'm not keen on eggs) but other then that nothing! No sickness no tiredness no spotting no nothing! Other months ov actually thrown up and thought this is it only for af to arrive. So it's deffo good advice not to symptom spot : ) xx

Hey! I know exactly how you feel after being on the depo. I had my last shot 14 months ago and I have now lost my period all together!
Does anyone know if there is anything I can do you get it back/conceive? I have ordered some seven seas trying for a baby tablets. No idea if they will work! Just trying to stay positive!!

Well bloods came back normal so back at doctors this evening to see whats next. Anyone know if I should suggest anything? Well almost on month 20 of trying...here's hoping we get our BFP this month x

wannabump I suggested you to ask for the results to see if there any discrepancy. Mine came back normal, but the TSH was bad. My thyroid was out of control. Ask them if the progesterone it is enough to make you ovulate. Ask them if the estrogen or estradiol is to high for the period phase that the lab were taking.

Hi loopy, as hard as it is, do stay positive. As for getting your period back have you looked into Agnus castus and also B complex vitamins? I beleive Agnus castus brought my periods back, and the b complex made my progresterone rise enough to get pregnant. Fingers crossed for you. It took us 15 months post depo so don't loose hope xx

Glad to hear your bloods came back wonna but sorry you're still trying, I have everything crossed for you this month. I agree with all that Latin has said. They told me my bloods where all normal and it was only when o said I wanted a dr to explain to results to me that they told me my progresterone was low and something else was low. I think because they wasn't too low they wasn't too concerned but they are not the ones trying each month are they. Did you try the b complex vitamins too? They are just vitamins so won't do any harm but can do a lot
Of good. Let us know how you're appointment goes Hun xx

Nicole I hope you are doing fine. Do you have any AF symptoms? or Any pregnancy symptoms?

Raine How are you doing? Any new news from you? Did you were able to see the doctor?

Well ladies been to the doctors and bloods all within normal range. I asked if there was anything on the low or high side of normal. The only comment he said was my testosterone was on the high side. Hes referred me to a gynecologist so that's my next step x

Trying...I'm not taking anything at the moment but I suppose it won't make it any worse x

wannabump82 That is a sign of PCOS. Check with your gynecologist is the better choice.

Hi I suspected that especially as I get lot of acne at my age plus my periods have been between 26 and 39 days so not exactly regular. I would have thought the bloods would have confirmed it though. I don't think the doctor knew anything about fertility hence the reason why he referred me x

Yea I'd wait and see what the gyni says Hun, hopefully they will give you something to help. Do you know how long you will wait for your appointment? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->