TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Welcome to the thread wilkie. I'm hoping that the awful, evil drug wears off for you just as quickly as it did previously! We are all here for support and to listen, chat, and rant too! Ahah and if you need eyes, we are your squinters! Hehe I too, joined this thread before my shot ran out, mine ran out at the end of October and my af came back right away. So I guess I could be considered one of the lucky ones :D still no bfp yet, although I believe I had a chemical in December, and then had two faint pos this month which I think were evap lines. But I am now on cd 17! Woo! Almost to my 2ww again.

Trying yes, I had my "af" but it was sooo strange. I had one day of "medium/heavy" and then two days(barely) of just spotting. And afterwards, I've had these symptoms that were the same as my 2ww ones. Still feeling the same way which is odd. I went to the doctors just for a reuclar appointment and my test came back negitive so I'm just assuming my body is still haywire at the moment. I am so nausious, headaches, dizzy, gassy, my bbs and nipples are super sensitive and are darker. Just a different color than usual. But the tests are still negative. But now I'm on cd17 again, I actually think I am currently ovulating, cervix is extremely high and soft, not sure if open though because it's sooo high I can't reach it really. And lots of ewcm/watery cm right now. So we are bding and I would say I am now or should be in the 2ww now or within the next few days! :D also, other tooth of mine is crumbling again, on the other side, same tooth. Need to get into the dentist very soon!
How have you been lately? Any new news or photos of the little one? :)

Ahh, the depo withdrawal gives horrible pregnancy symptoms Hun,
Must be that if tests are negative. I remember having them I was convinced I was pregnant as I had an evap line on a test too, my dr actually ran blood tests that where negative. They lasted about 1-2 months then eased off. I was even having cravings! It's crazy!
Woo glad ur in/almost in the 2ww again! I'm keeping everything crossed for you Hun!
Keep us updated : ) deffo get into the dentist very fast! If you get your BFP they will refuse to do fillings and you will loose your tooth, like I did haha.
Iv been good Hun, just having awful migraines. I went for an eye test and my eyes have got worse so they gave me stronger glasses for driving, reading, tv etc. He said pregnancy can cause it to get worse and to get them tested again after. The migraines are the worse Iv ever had.
Don't really have any news about baby, still check its heartbeat morning and night and it's still a little wriggler when I use it lol, I'll be having my Down's syndrome blood test next week, I know the nhs have a false high positive reading on this test though which worries me as if it did come back high I wouldn't have the amnio etc as it has a small risk of miscarriage. I'm still gonna have the test and just hope it comes back low! Could of had all this by now if baby hadn't been stubborn at my scan and laid flat enough lol.
Havnt had another scan since my 12 week scan, but I'm having a 3D/4D gender scan on the 29th, so I'll post a photo of that :) and reveal the gender xx

Eeeek! My bestfriend since we were in diapers ourselves, is having her little baby boy tonight!! Ohmygoodness!! I am so excited!! :D I've been waiting for this day for 22 years and it's finally here. Hopefully I'll be pregnant soon so our babies can grow up together like we did.

Oh yes, these darn symptoms kill me and my spirits! Well, sorta. I mean I knew it was s high possiblity to have them since most do, but still s little disheartening when your af is late and yhen those two faint pos. But hey! On to another month! It hasn't been awfully long and I'm just over the moon my body is working so well. My cm and cervix are spot on with ovulation and has been spot on this whole cycle, so positive thoughts. Thank you Hun, I will defiantly keep you updated! I think this month I'm going to truly try to not think about every little thing. I'll probably keep my log of everything but won't think every cramp, spot, burp, or back pain is something happening. It's going to be easier said than done but I'm going to try my best!

Oh dear, don't let that test cause any stress. I'm defiantly going to keep everything crossed for you though sweetie, I know it is s scary thought that it could happen but you are past 12 weeks now so I'm very hopeful you will have a beautiful, healthy baby. Even if the numbers Coke back high, like you said it has a lot of false positives so just keep telling yourself it will be Ohkay and keep good thoughts thought it all and everything will be wonderful and perfect :D I'm defiantly going into the dentist, I'm calling today to schedule my appointment, I never have had teeth issues so this is completely shocking to me that it is happening right now, not just one but two too! Sooo strange! I defiantly blame this one on the depo! Even more reason to hate it!
I'm so sorry about your eyes too Hun, once you get new glasses everything will be wayyy better! It's defiantly important to be able to see :p I have horrible vision so I'm sure mine will do the same thing once I do become pregnant. I can't wait to see those pictures!! I think you're having another little boy, something is just making me feel that way but I'm thinking its s boy, w heathy little boy for you and your son :D

Aww how lovely! Hope all goes well for your friend, and you will soon have your own baby : )
Everything sounds good for this cycle Hun! Keeping everything crossed for you!
I agree try not to symptom spot Hun, most of the time symptoms don't kick in till after the 2 ww is over anyway. Just try to stay relaxed and thinking positive thoughts : )

I'm not getting too stressed about the test, it's only testing for Down's syndrome and nothing else. I'm just hoping it comes back all fine, even if it came back high it wouldn't change how I feel about the baby. It's just I already have one child with special needs and it's hard. Praying this baby is healthy. Did you manage to get into the dentist?
Aww really? I still think it's a girl, my hubby thinks it's a boy. In fact I'm adamant it's a girl and he's adamant it's another boy, so one of us is gonna get a shock haha I just feel so different to how my sons pregnancy was, I swear I'll fall off the bed if she says it's a boy. I'll be over the moon either way I just want to know now :) and I can't wait to see it in 3D/4D xx

Wilkie Welcome to the thread. Encourage story about the depo shot and got pregnant pretty quickly with twins. I hope this second time is smoothly as the first time. Be aware of a possibility of having twins again. We are here to help each other and support throughout the journey of become pregnant after the shot. Good luck.

Lotts Welcome to the thread. I hope we all can help you out here. Feel free to ask anything. For the opks, I used the clinical guard from amazon. They worked for me so far. Good luck.

Hello ladies. Good news everything was normal with my pelvic scan. The only unknown answer is why AF doen't want to show up after 7 of the shot wears out. It will be 10 months after my last shot.

Trying Soon you will know the gender of your baby. I am so excited for you. I will be waiting for the results.

Nicole I hope you were lucky this month and you finally have a bfp. Let us know how are you doing.

Thank you dear, I am doing just that! My fertile window is now over and I'm pretty optimistic. We bd'd until we couldn't anymore :p ahaha now, hopefully my body does what it's supposed to do. Also, this month I noticed an increase of ewcm. I mean, I had so much it looked as if my hoohaa had a cold xDD sorry if tmi but I thought it was funny. My oh was like "omg babe, I think you are bleeding." And I hurried and turned the light on and nothing but tons of ewcm. Lmfao! He has defiantly noticed a change in my body!

So have you had the test done yet? I hope all went well if so (; I know it wouldn't change a single thing about how much you will love your child. he or she will be so wonderful and beautiful, no matter what! Ahahah I'm sure you will if you find out it's a boy! Ahaha awwwww, I can't wait to find out! :D
So my friend gave birth 7 weeks early, but to a beautiful baby boy <3 he's going to be in the hospital for awhile but he's doing really well.

So next month, if I don't conceive this month I'm def going to start opks. I missed it this month as I was going to order some but it's w little late for that now. Ahah only 11 days left in the 2ww soo fingers crossed! And no, I haven't made it in to the dentist but I have an appointment this week. Small town with only one place to go. Takes forever xP

Latin, that is wonderful news! So strange that af hasn't shown up yet though. Could just be the evil poison in your system still. Many women take a year or more to get af so that could just be the case. Ughhh! well, I'm keepikg everything crossed that the red river will flow very soon for you xD God, who would of thought we'd be begging for af to make her appearance? Lmfao!

Sorry girls, bit of a hectic week so not had chance to come on. Have lots of appointments for my son this week.

Latin fab news the tests all came back good! I'm keeping everything crossed your af returns soon and you get your BFP!

Nicola 'hoohaa has a cold' haha! I'm glad all is going well, when is af due?
Aww wow congratulations to your friend, glad all is well with the baby!
Yes I had the blood test, I don't get the results yet though. They said within 14 days. If it's low risk it will just be a letter, if it's high risk it will be a phone call xx

Hello Girls, I am doing fine. Nothing new report at this time. Just happy and excited for my friend that announced that she was 7 weeks pregnant. I was surprise, but so happy for her. She really deserve it.

Trying, I'm keeping everything crossed that you only receive a letter! I know you had posted the other day, has there been any news regarding the test yet? thank you, af is due on the 4th so in three days!! :D
I'm feeling super hopeful this month, not sure why but I'll be happy either way. This month is the first month I haven't had any random bleeding throughout the month so that is great all in itself! As for symptoms, I haven't had anything really. The only odd thing is yesterday, I was super dizzy all day, on and off. I haven't really experienced that before ever except when I stand up too quickly or something. Only other things I've noticed, which I don't even consider as "symptoms" are increase of white/yellow tinted cm mixed with some ewcm occasionally(which I also had last month), but lots more this time around, gassy but also I have been since coming off the shot. And my nipples have been extremely sensitive and again, have been off and on since coming off the shot. Sooo, nothing really at all. The dizziness was odd though, that's for sure. How have you been dear?:) anything new going on?

Latin, congrats for your friend! That is amazing news!! :D
Hopedully your bfp is right around the corner and you both can have little bundles of joy!

Af is due the 4th so in three days. Honestly, this was the quickest 2ww I've had so far! I'm helping really good about this cycle, I will be happy either way. No random "af" throughout the month, so that's wonderful. I also haven't had any symptoms either but they say "no symptoms is a good sign"! Ahah I'm defiantly not googling like crazy this time either, I didn't really log much on my app unless it was strange enough to put on there. Like I wrote above, only weird thing was yesterday extremely dizzy off and on all day. So who knows?! :D how have you been doing?

Nicole sounds like a good 2ww! I'm keeping everything crossed for you! I also had hardly any symptoms in the 2ww ; )
I havnt heard anything from the test yet Hun so I'm taking that as good news, I may give my dr's a call later to see if they have the results though xx

Our wonderful little BOY at my gender scan yesterday! He clearly loves laying on his head as he was the same at the 12 week scan haha. His legs were firmly crossed when we arrived but he opened them and kept them open the whole time after, I really though it was a girl as my pregnancy has been total opposite this time so she took about 10 pics of his 'tickle tackle' as she called it to prove he really is a boy haha we are over the moon xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 8
congratulations trying ive not been on in a bit busy being mummy finally feeling like me now too hows every1 doing cant believe my billy is 3 months old a week today xxx

Trying OMG girl, it got me by surprise too because I though it was a girl. Well congratulations with your baby boy. I am so happy for you. Amazing can pictures. He is so big and cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->