TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Oh my gosh, that is sooo stinkin cute! :D I can picture it in my head and it's so adorable and I'm so glad he is excited about it! In glad you aren't worried about it anymore, I know it is hard but positive thoughts are the best ones! That is an incredibly small amount so I'm 100% sure you have absolutely nothing to worry about. But I think it's impossible for any mother not to worry about those things because it is your little bundle of joy and who wouldn't worry about these things? Even if the chances are 1 in a million. I can't wait to find out what he or she is! :)

thank you dear, I probably wouldn't be if it wasn't your you guys and my supportive oh. It will happen faster than I know it! Yes, you are right! I thought the same thing too! I had no idea! I always thought I knew everything about myself but turns out, I didn't know anything! Ahaha but I'm glad I'm starting now. It seems as if you could because I know so many people who bd one time and boom, pregnant! They make it look so easy :p

He is being super cute with it, although he keeps saying baby mummy big belly (he remembers my sisters bump) I'm like Yh not that big yet thanks! Haha. As soon as he comes in from school or gets up in the morning he gets his scan photo off the drawers :)
Exactly every women will worry about this stuff but I'm just trying not to think of it and enjoy my pregnancy now. Iv had sharp mild pains today, I think they are just stretching pains. I put the Doppler on just to check baby and it was going mild moving around so much haha.

It certainly will happen faster than you know! I was the same thought I knew all about my body etc clearly didn't know anything at all haha, i actually fell pregnant with my son within 1-2 months off the pill, without knowing any of this stuff lol.
How are you getting on? Xx

Lmfao xD ohmygoodness, that is too cute and funny as can be! Ahahaha kid can say the funniest things :p he seems like he is so excited! I'm glad you are more relaxed, after all the time and effort you went through, you deserve to enjoy every cramp, morning sickness, achy feet and back! Who ever thought some women would be over the moon to experience these things! Ahaha they're going go be a wild child! Do you have one at your home? I didn't even know you could buy one of thos! How much was it? I want one :D

I know, it amazed me how much I still had to learn. I have never been so intone with my body which is great! Until I start symptom spotting in my 2ww. Omg, a cramp! Oh man, I feel horn this is it! Af is late, time to poas! Lmfao! It's a beautiful curse! Wow, that's crazy! I'm telling ya, this shot is bad news. I wish it wasn't allowed to be given unless extreme circumstances and with every single major and minor side effect listed and explained in great detail. I'm trying to warn everyone about it, all my family and friends to stay away!.

Oh, I forgot to mention my af was only 3 days long. It was medium/heavy for a day and a half then just spotting for the next day and a half. Them completely gone. Sooo strange. Other than confused, I am doing awesome:)
How are you?

Yea I have the sonoline b fetal Doppler off amazon it was roughly £26 plus postage but so worth it! Iv been able to find the heartbeat since 10+3 (was looking since 8 weeks but couldn't find it), I find it everyday really easily now and it keeps me feeling relaxed just checking in morning and night.
Oh I know I warn every one too about the depo! Awful awful thing and it's so annoying we aren't told about the side effects!

Ah I had a few shorter periods Hun, I'm keeping everything crossed for you this cycle! I'm doing good thanks Hun xx

Here's my Doppler, ignore the screen on the second video, the heartbeat isn't loud enough for the Doppler to count the beats per min cos baby is moving around. I usually just count it myself.

Here's just the heartbeat:
https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h408/199101/Mobile%20Uploads/th_trim.583C9B48-3E84-45F7-BD0B-60FC0508B96E_zpswez5kner.mp4

And here's heartbeat with baby moving around:
https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h408/199101/Mobile%20Uploads/th_trim.0FE4A94E-E60F-46BD-B4F1-3310327AF278_zpsr5ezi0jr.mp4

Hello Ladies,
I wanted share this with you because I find it interesting. While I was reviewing the copy of the images of the pelvic ultrasound I found an image with a shadow of something unique. From the image of my uterus I see a women carrying a baby. Crazy thing. Let me know if can see it as well ad let me know your though about it.

Attachments

• received_10204693987864502.jpg
    received_10204693987864502.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 7
  • received_10204693988144509.jpg
    received_10204693988144509.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 6
I'm defiantly going to have to purchase one of those, that is soo awesome! Your little ones heartbeat sound lovely and strong!'! :D I can't wait to see your ultra sound photos :D I think we are doing a good job at doing so just by having this forum for many worms to read and join in. :D

So how have you been lately? I haven't been on in a few days, been so busy! So, I know this sounds crazy but Imma say it anyways. I feel the same way I did durning this tww and I have noticed this stretching and pulling feeling in my left and right side. Like cramps but a little different i don't fet post-af cramps, so it's strange. I have all the same feelings I did before and I'm still having loads of cm. I usually dry up after af until my fertile window. It's white with s yellow tint, creamy, sticky and is dripping out of me(sorry tmi)! I don't know what's going on but I almost want to take another test just to see but I'm scared! I must sound crazy but it's weird how I'm feeling. I will probably take one of my cheapie tests just to be 100% sure. If not then I'll be Ohkay, I'll just chalk it up to be depo shot withdrawal feelings still.

Latin, I definatly see it! Wow, that is wild! Like trying said, this could defiantly be a sign of your bfp coming up soon!!! :D

Hi everyone, hope you dont mind me jumping on this thread, need to just general chat about everything and ask advice etc. This is my first ever time TTC so very new to all this.

My story so far..

Was on the depo approx 2 year. It officially ran out 7 months ago. This month i finally had a proper period - whoop!!

I have clearblue digi OPK to try this month to see if i am ovualting (fingers crossed). Going to try on CD10 for 10 days, does this seem ok? i have read not to drink for 2 hours before and pref do it in the afternoon.

If am not i have been looking into Soy isoflavones and think i may give them a try next month.

How is everyone doing?

Welcome to our thread lotts! :D so glad you finally have had a proper af, I know what's it's like. I've been off of it for 4 months and I was one of the lucky ones, still kind of off but came back immediately!
Anyways, I am not so good with the opks because I've never used them yet. But the other women on here can truly help with that and I'm sure they will be on here soon(we are very active most days). I'm thinking what you are saying is pretty accurate way of using them but I would wait to see what the other ladies have to say.

I'm doing pretty good right now, currently on cd13 so my fertile window is coming up soon! Then the tww! :D hehe how are you dear? Have you been trying all the 7 months or just starting? This also is my first time ttc, fingers crossed for both of us. Do you temp, cervical mucus or cervical position?

I'm defiantly going to have to purchase one of those, that is soo awesome! Your little ones heartbeat sound lovely and strong!'! :D I can't wait to see your ultra sound photos :D I think we are doing a good job at doing so just by having this forum for many worms to read and join in. :D

So how have you been lately? I haven't been on in a few days, been so busy! So, I know this sounds crazy but Imma say it anyways. I feel the same way I did durning this tww and I have noticed this stretching and pulling feeling in my left and right side. Like cramps but a little different i don't fet post-af cramps, so it's strange. I have all the same feelings I did before and I'm still having loads of cm. I usually dry up after af until my fertile window. It's white with s yellow tint, creamy, sticky and is dripping out of me(sorry tmi)! I don't know what's going on but I almost want to take another test just to see but I'm scared! I must sound crazy but it's weird how I'm feeling. I will probably take one of my cheapie tests just to be 100% sure. If not then I'll be Ohkay, I'll just chalk it up to be depo shot withdrawal feelings still.

Latin, I definatly see it! Wow, that is wild! Like trying said, this could defiantly be a sign of your bfp coming up soon!!! :D

Thank you Hun, I love the Doppler highly recomend! My gender 3D/4d scan is booked for the end of the month! I'm too excited to find out and to see baby.

I'm doing good thanks Hun, you can never sound crazy ttc! I'm just a bit confused, did you get your af? Sorry I havnt been on for a few days too (sons off school now for a week so been busy getting stuff done during last week lol) I saw on your last comment you're on cd13 now. I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun! Xx

Hi everyone, hope you dont mind me jumping on this thread, need to just general chat about everything and ask advice etc. This is my first ever time TTC so very new to all this.

My story so far..

Was on the depo approx 2 year. It officially ran out 7 months ago. This month i finally had a proper period - whoop!!

I have clearblue digi OPK to try this month to see if i am ovualting (fingers crossed). Going to try on CD10 for 10 days, does this seem ok? i have read not to drink for 2 hours before and pref do it in the afternoon.

If am not i have been looking into Soy isoflavones and think i may give them a try next month.

How is everyone doing?

Hi! Welcome to the thread : )
Glad to hear your periods have come back, mine came back 6 months off the depo and then took 2 months to get more regular.
I tried to clear blue digi opk but I didn't like it, I tried it the month my period returned, I did get a positive but the strip tests I was using (off amazon) were negative and my period didn't arrive for ages after so I don't think I did ovulate that cycle. After that I stuck too the cheapies off amazon and got positives 2 months later, then every cycle from there on and my period always arrived 14 days after the positive so I think they was more accurate for me. You should test in the afternoon around 2pm (although to begin with I needed to test atleast 2 times a day to catch my surge) try not to drink for a while before and also don't pee, you need your pee to be not diluted. Good luck xx

Hi
Hope I'm ok to join this discussion. Id like to give a little hope that pregnancy after depo is possible.
Alittle bit about me in 2012 I had 3 depo shots. After the 3rd injection me and my partner decided to try for our first baby. All in all it took me 5 months to let the depo clear out of my body, AF to return and fall pregnant. Pretty quick I thought after all the horror stories I read about. Anyway I got pregnant and found out at my 12week scan I was having twins!! I delivered my twins health at 35+5 weeks via c-section. Fast forward a couple of years and the twins are 2 years old. We are now thinking of trying again for our 3rd but silly me went back on the depo after the twins were born as we thought we wouldn't want any more children. I've been on it for two years. I'm now a little worried that it may take a lot longer this time to fall pregnant. I had a shot in January so I've got a while yet before I Start and wait for all the nasty withdrawal symptom to rear their ugly head.

I've read through this full post, it's took me a few days on n off but I've been eager to see how your stories all panned so I've logged on at every opportunity 😊

Welcome Wilkie! Wow how amazing! Falling pregnant with twins 5 months off the depo! Hopefully that's a good sign your body gets back to normal fast Hun and it won't take long this time to clear from your system. I only went on the depo as due to our sons special needs we thought we would never have another baby so seemed the best option, although all I was told by the nurse was that it could take a few months for my periods to return after it... Had she been more specific I wouldn't of got it. When does your last injection run out? Wishing you all the best xx

Thankyou Trying for the warm welcome. I've followed your story right from the beginning! Such wonderful news it finally happened for you 😊

I'm due my next depo on the 27th April which I won't be going for. I thought I wouldn't want anymore children after the twins and that's why I decided to go back on it...big mistake but I'm going to stay positive and like you said hopefully I will have the depo cleared out of my system pretty quickly again.

Nicole - fingers crossed for you this month :) we havent used any BC since coming off but only just starting out on the OPK also downloaded a tracker on m phone. i dont temp or anything else. I am not much of a morning person so temping will be no good for me. not sure what to look out for regarding cervix tbh. will be checking my mucus (eurgh lol) this month aswell.

Trying - i am defo going to buy the ebay ones next month, i already want to start testing so guessing i will become a serial tester haha!! Thank you for the advice, so glad to see some positive news after the depo.

Wilkie - wow congrats on having twins!! I agree with you not going back for another shot. supposedly people have had luck with detoxing after the depo. tbh i didnt do anything to bring my periods back just thought i would wait it out. had a 2 day bleeding spotting kind of period last month then 28 days later BAM full blown AF which to say i was happy was an understatement lol! Going to check this month for the big O i have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed LOL!!

Good Luck and wishing for some sticky beans and BFP for Mothers day :):)

Thank you Wilkie, it was a long 15 months but I'm so glad it finally happened. I was slowly starting to loose hope towards to end.

How old are your twins now? I'll be keeping everything crossed that it clears out of your system fast xx

Lotts it's so easy to become addicted to testing! I was so addicted I just loved peeing on them sticks and seeing lines then searching for lines on pregnancy tests haha my bin was always full of them! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->