TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Nicole I am happy that you are having a great 2ww and that most of the symptoms are gone. At least nothing unusual except for the dizziness, but it can happened for any other reason. I hope that you finally have your bfp soon.

Lately, I am enjoying spending time with my son, my hb, my dog and my family. I know that eventually will happen to me, but not rushing things. I am not going crazy thinking about AF arrival. Actually I am not trying anymore and enjoying the bd with my hb. Last night was really amazing and I am enjoying it more. I know that eventually my body will be back to normal, but in the meantime I will enjoy this phase.

I am feeling better now. I was frustrated about AF not showing and wondering if anything was wrong with me. So far the hormone lab results are normal and the pelvic scan was normal. Good thing that everything is normal and it just my body that need to reset itself with the time.

Thanks Claire, aww wow those 3 months have gone fast! How are things going? It's good to hear from you.

Thanks Latin, I was really shocked too I was fully expecting them to say girl but was no mistaking he's a boy haha.
I'm so glad your are relaxing and enjoying time with your family, it will happen Hun they say when you relax and forget about it that's when it will be! I really hope your af returns soon and you can get your BFP xx

Trying How are you doing? How is your pregnancy with your baby boy?

I'm doing fine thanks Latin just tired, how are you? Pregnancy is fine, had my 16 week check up with the midwife today, I'll be 17 weeks on Sunday, she said she had looked into the b complex vitamins after I told her about them when I was 5 weeks as none of the midwifes/dr's know about them. She said its amazing that they really do work, she was really surprised.
I don't have any more appointments this month except my 20 week scan on the 22nd. I'll see the consultant at the beginning of next month so they can book growth scans because my son was small they want to keep an eye on this one xx

:hugs:Omggg yaaaayyyyy!! I am soo happy for you girly! I just knew it was going to be a little boy <33 now your son really does have a little bother, how stinkin cute!:hugs:

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days, works been busy this week and I've been trying my best to stay busy this 2ww! I even joined a gym and have been going because I would like to get into shape a little more. Well, it defiantly worked because it's over and af is late!! She was due yesterday and nothing at all! My cervix is high, firm and closed and my cm is white/yellow, creamy mixed with a bit of ewcm. Kind of like last month but wayyyy more! So im guessing it can go either way really.
I have noticed practically nothing except the other day(4 days ago) I was extremly dizzy off and on all day which I haven't ever experianced before and my right boob is killing me and cramping like af is on her way. Nothing else at all really so I'm not sure. I promised myself I wouldn't test early this month and will wait until she was late... Well, she is so I'm going o be testing soon! But it could also be like last month, I mean my cycles aren't perfect yet. My oh crawled into bed with me tonight and said "i just want you pregnant right now, please let my son or daughter be in there right now". Soooo cute my heart melted! Hehe my friends baby shower is tomorrow so I'm not sure if I should test before or if I should wait until Sunday just incase this cycle is weird like the last two.

Anyways, enough about me. How is everyone doing? Have you heard anything from your doctor yet about the test trying?

Aww Nicole thsts so sweet of your partner bless him! I hope so too!! Oo I'd be testing as soon as af was late haha test Hun! I'm keeping everything crossed for u! I was also really crampy around when af was due (and then till about 9 weeks lol).

Thanks Hun we are over the moon with another little boy, it's just crazy how diff this pregnancy is to my sons! I was so expecting girl for that reason but we all saw His boy parts as soon as she put the scan on 3D lol she's given me like 15 pics of just that in diff angles to prove he's deffo a boy haha I just couldn't beleive her!
Yes I got my letter off the midwife about the test, it came back low risk 1 in 44,000 chance of him having Down's syndrome :) xx

I woke up today and just knew to test!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 8
Omg omg!! Nicole!! Congratulations! Yay I'm so excited for you! Xxx

Have you told your oh?? I'm just waiting to take my son to the dr's and while hubby gets ready thought I'd check on here, so glad I did!! This has made my day! Xx

Thank you Sooo much :) yes, I woke him up and he was like why are you crying? Hahaha he is Sooo Sooo happy! We are both just over the moon and at a complete loss of words!

Awwww, that's so awesome. I'm glad I could make your day! Now, we can be bump buddies :D hehe

What's your sons appointment for? And I am so glad the test results came back so well! That made my day seeing that! Especially with your newest little one being a boy! I'm sure that was a huge weight off your shoulder:)

Such a strong positive! When was your af due? Ah I'm so happy for u both!
Yay bump buddies :)
My sons not well he's had a high temp for 2 days dr things viral but his blood sugar is too high so have to keep an eye on him.
Yea I was releived with the test results, they can't test for the condition my son has and we won't know till the baby is around 1-2 years old when the signs start showing. I know we have a higher chance of him having it but there's also a good chance he won't have it so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for that. But what will be will be and he will be loved either way :) xx

Ooh yes it is! I mean, no squinting required. af was due Friday so 3/4 days late. I told myself I wouldn't test early, symtom spot, and all that. So I'm sure I could have tested earlier than I did, I'm 18dpo today I think? I mean, On both test it turned positive within 20 seconds if that! Thank you Sooo much!

awwww;( I hope your son feels better sweetie. And that's a good thing though, I know you all will love him so much! No matter what he does or doesn't have. He's your baby boy, too hard not to love him ;) heh

Hi Ladies,

I have a quick question, what does an evap line look like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->