TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I'm from the Lancashire area so there are probably loads. I will see what I can find online.

Nicole - I have no symptoms which sort of makes me think I'm having another boy. I would love a girl, having two boys already but I will be happy no matter what the gender is. I've had two previous c sections and I'm 33 so this will be my last.

I best not jinx myself as I suppose it might be a little early for symptoms....I do have rather sensitive nipples though but no morning sickness.

How about you ladies?

Hello Ladies,

I am still having the indigestion. I noticed that my stomach hurt if I eat fried food, bread, spicy food or eating too much. Currently I can't eat as much as I used to do it before. In that aspect I am not complaining because it will help me to loose weight. Another thing is that about a week ago I am experiencing sensitivity in the nipples and the breast. I spotted during the night of 03/17 and the next morning. Nothing after that. Another thing that I noticed is more than normal EWCM this month. I think my body is trying very hard to get back to normal.

Also noticed that I am craving to eat swiss cheese, salads, bananas, oatmeal and Mexican food. I don't like McDonald anymore. Only the milkshakes. Crazy things. I think is because the indigestion that I am avoiding food that can make me more sick.

For months I've been craving to eat the Kix cereal(corn cereal) that remain me to my grandfather. OMG, I bought it on Saturday and I start crying like a baby while I was eating it. I just remembered when my grandfather used to bought for me. He died from Alzheimer when I was 20 years old. So I treasure that cereal and the memory of him.

Trying, Nicole and Wanna I am glad that you are pregnant and sharing experiences. That give us hope to the rest of the people who are still trying after depo. :)

Wonna I'm in Lancashire too, if you're close to Wigan search for 'show your bump' on Facebook. I had my scans done there, they are fab and post offers on their Facebook page every month for the whole month!

Nicole so glad you're enjoying your pregnancy, I told all my family n close friends straight away. Announced it after my 12 week scan for every one else.

Latin it really does sound like your body is really trying! I remember all the crazy craving after coming off it, I'd take that as a good sign especially the spotting too! Sorry to hear about the indigestion though, maybe your dr can help with that? I pray you get your af back very soon and get a quick BFP, keeping everything crossed for you Hun.

I have my 20 week scan today, feeling very nervous and excited! Hopefully all is well with him, I'll update later xx

Wonna I'm in Lancashire too, if you're close to Wigan search for 'show your bump' on Facebook. I had my scans done there, they are fab and post offers on their Facebook page every month for the whole month!

Nicole so glad you're enjoying your pregnancy, I told all my family n close friends straight away. Announced it after my 12 week scan for every one else.

Latin it really does sound like your body is really trying! I remember all the crazy craving after coming off it, I'd take that as a good sign especially the spotting too! Sorry to hear about the indigestion though, maybe your dr can help with that? I pray you get your af back very soon and get a quick BFP, keeping everything crossed for you Hun.

I have my 20 week scan today, feeling very nervous and excited! Hopefully all is well with him, I'll update later xx

Small world as they say...I'm the other side of Lancashire near rochdale although Wigan isn't too far away. Hope your scan goes well x

Latin I'm really hoping you get your BFP soon. I know you will feel deflated and think it will never happen but trust me it will. I almost gave up after 20 months and bam it happened. I had irregular periods before depo so I think that's why it had taken so long for them to come back. As soon as they did I had 6 cycles and then fell pregnant x

So at my nhs scan yesterday she told me there was nothing between the legs so her guess would be it's a baby girl!! Cue panick! I rang the private clinic back who got me straight in to check and showed me all HIS parts between the legs and said he's 100% boy. Went to a different private scanning place today as I just needed to double check haha they also promised he is deffo a boy, here he is today xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 6
Oh my god those scans are brilliant. I might have to get one. I never did with my other two pregnancies. I didn't know much about them especially as I wasn't on any forum like I am now. I bet you're so excited trying!

As for me well I think I jinxed myself because this morning I vomited I'm hoping it's not the start of it x

They are amazing, these are some of the other pics I got of him.
I never had one with my son either.
Oh no, how's the sickness now? Hope it's not to bad for you! How did your interview go?
Nicole how's everything going?
Latin how is everything? Hope you're feeling better now and the symptoms aren't too bad xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
So at my nhs scan yesterday she told me there was nothing between the legs so her guess would be it's a baby girl!! Cue panick! I rang the private clinic back who got me straight in to check and showed me all HIS parts between the legs and said he's 100% boy. Went to a different private scanning place today as I just needed to double check haha they also promised he is deffo a boy, here he is today xx

Just thought id drop in and say hi! Glad your scan went well! (Apart from them getting gender confused!!).

I've got 2 weeks until my due date, am having lots of braxton hicks and feel like baby is going to drop out of I cough or laugh :-/

Hello Girls. I hope everyone is doing fine. I've been doing good. Today is my birthday. I already celebrated with my family on Monday.

Wow laucu not long at all, good luck! You will have to update up when baby arrives.

Happy birthday Latin! Hope you had a lovely day. How is everything? Xx

Hello Trying, I had a wonderful day with my family. So far I am doing ok. Better from my gastritis. I still have to avoid certain food in order to be fine, but that is better. Is helping me to loose weight. On Saturday, I started to do exercise. The doctor checked my anemia last Thursday and the labs came back normal. That it is good news for me.

Trying Sorry to heard about the baby gender confusion. I hope everything is resolved.

Oh wow girl, those pictures are amazing! He is going to be beautiful, I can already see it :D heheh that is crazy about them not knowing for sure if it was a boy or girl! I mean geessh, 3 people have to scan just to be sure. That is awful but kind of funny!

I'm sorry I haven't been on, with my new crazy hours at work and my home life I don't seem to have time for anything. Plus, when I am not working or at a doctors appointment, I'm napping. Morning sickness and fatigue are seeming to get the best of me too. Only have gotten sick once, yesterday actually, but nausea is terrible :/ but I couldn't be enjoying it more.
Oh and I think I may have to find a new obgyn. Mine is a prick, doesn't have any bed side manner. While drawling my blood, they missed and now I have a big bruise and bump on my arm too! And during my pap, he forgot to put lube on it and cut me. Thankfully I was good down there or else it would of hurt even worse! So I'm making calls today after this last appointment. If I am going to pay someone 50$ per appointment and they want to see me 2-3 times a week for the first month, I want someone who is atleast nicer.

Anyways, enough about me. How is everyone else doing?:)

Nicole Sorry to heard about your OBGYN issues. I agreed that you are entitle to change it if you do not feel comfortable with him. I wouldn't put my live or my baby live in his hands. Keep me posted how it goes with your pregnancy.

Trying I hope you are having a good pregnancy so far.

Wanna I hope you were able to find a new job. Let us know how are you doing with your pregnancy.
Have a good weekend all and hoping everything is all right with all of you.

Thanks Nicole, Iv had another 4d scan since then the pics are amazing and he's grown so much! We took our son to see his baby brother!
Yea the gender thing really threw me! But they confirmed again he's still a boy last week haha.
I had my nhs scan yesterday for them to check the heart as they couldn't get a look at it proper at my anomaly scan, everything she checked was fine.
Aww I hope your sickness and tiredness isn't to bad Hun.
Wow, he sounds like an idiot. Also that's a lot of money in health care!

Thank you Latin, everything is going well. How is everything with you? Any signs of af returning? How long have you been off the depo now? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->