TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Hello Trying.
So far no sign of AF anymore. I started to do exercise more often and eating more healthy since my gastritis. I am focusing on getting on better health and spending time with my hb, my son, my mom and my dog. I am getting busy to stop thinking about it to avoid getting frustrated. My last depo shot was 04/2/15 and wear off 7/2/15. So 1 year and 10 days after my last shot and 9 months since it wear off. I got a referral for an obgyn. Will try to make the appointment this week.
I am glad everything is going good with your pregnancy. I bet your kid was happy to see his little brother on the screen. What a relief to know that it is still a baby boy.

Glad you're keeping busy Hun and healthy. Ah I thought it had been longer, it's normal for it to take upto 12 months for af to return after its wore off so try not to worry Hun, its so frustrating though. I'm keeping everything crossed that it returns soon for you and you get your BFP.
What's an obgyn? I keep seeing you guys mention it lol is it a doctor? Glad you got a referal anyway I hope they can speed things up for you.
Yea he was super happy thanks Hun xx

Trying "obgyn" is the acronym for obstetrics and gynecology. It is the doctor specialize in the female reproductive system.

I am 36 years old and I can't wait to long to get pregnant again. I already have a 14 years old boy, but I want another baby with my hb. My first pregnancy was a disaster. I was 21 and the father of my child became aggressive and tried to hit me 3 times while I was 3 month of pregnancy. I left him when I was 4 month of pregnancy. After that my parents support me and helped me during my pregnancy and rise my kid. I stayed single while finishing my bachelor and later my Master degree. I moved from my country to the US for a great job opportunity. I had a couple of boyfriends but didn't lasted long. Just until 3 years ago that I meet my hb and we became serious. Now my hb wants a baby and I stopped the depo thinking to get pregnant after that, but that wasn't the case. I really want to experience a pregnancy with a responsible and loving hb. I know it will be so differently from the first one. I just want that chance in life and due to the depo I am not getting it. Eventually it will happened, but I wish it doesn't takes long.

Ahh ok I thought it was probably a gyne.
Aww Hun that's awful, but good on you for leaving and doing well in your life. It will happen for you soon Hun, don't loose hope. Ill be keeping everything crossed for you xx

Hello Girls,
I went to my obgyn apt yesterday and she send me to get some labs and in the meantime she referred me to an infertility DR. I was very frustrated and sad when she gave me the referral, but that is something I have to deal with it due to the depo shot.

Hi Latin, hope you're doing well?
What are the blood tests for? Ah I hope you're ok Hun, I remember crying my eyes out when I got out of my dr's app when she reffered me for fertility help. Although I was expecting it it still hit me so hard, don't loose hope Hun. Just look at it as the sooner they help the sooner you will get your bfp :) xx

Trying The blood test is to check the levels of testosterone and DHEA hormone levels in my system. The rest of the hormone are within normal levels, but they want to check other ones too. I will do the labs next week and will see what happen.

Trying I was surprised that she didn't wait for the lab results to determine my situation. Even my primary doctor told that I didn't need to see an infertility doctor. She said that is was too soon for that.

Hello ladies, long time no "talking" hahah. :p

I've been so busy with work and appointments like crazy. But I am currently 14w3d and all is well. I couldn't be happier other than still having some morning sickness and dizziness. I haven't really gained any weight either, but everyone swears they can see my little baby bump starting to show. I can't tell much but I'm still early. I'm hoping I get lucky and am all belly which I'm thinking I will be. Fingers are still crossed for a little boy but a girl will be just perfect, too! How is everyone else doing? Any news trying? How's the little one doing?

Latin, have you had any new tests?

Sorry girls I havnt been on for a while, Latin how is everything going?
Glad all is going well with you Nicole and you're enjoying your pregnancy :) all is fine here, I'm 26 + 4 weeks now, just over 13 weeks to go! Baby is doing fine I have a growth scan at 28 weeks due to my son being small. He hangs out really low though I wish he would move up higher. Will you find out what you're having? Xx

Hi Girls, I've been fine. The testosterone and DHEAS hormone level came back normal. The OB/GYN wanted to do a hysteroscopy last week, but I refused to do it. She only saw me once and wanted to do the procedure to do a biopsy of my uterine linen and check for any anomalies in my uterus and other reproductive organs. Can you believe that the doctor scheduled the procedure at the hospital without my authorization. I knew it because they called me to gave the instructions about the hospital and others stuff. I was surprise about it because they never talked to me about it, never told me the cost of the procedure, the pre-procedure instructions and never count with my authorization. The co-pay of the procedure $1,500. I told them that I am not going to do anything and that I didn't like the way they handle the situation. I am not coming back to that OB/GYN, she is looking for $$$ and not for the well being of the patient.

Oh gosh Latin that is crazily expensive! I think in the U.K. We take for granted that all healthcare is available on the nhs, so we don't have the worry of costs. I'd try to find a different dr, it does sound like she wants to just make money!
I'm glad the test result came back normal though, did they test your progesterone? Any signs of af? Keeping my fingers crossed for you Hun xx

Hello Girls,

At this moment only cramps and sometimes tenderness in the breast, but no signs of AF. I have been doing exercise and diet for about 7 weeks now. So far I lost 10 pounds and 15.5 total inches of my body. I am so excited about loosing weight because that is helping me to burn the fat and getting rid of any reminder depo on my system. Hopefully the effort will pay off and I get in better shape for AF. LOL

Well done on your weight loss Latin! Fingers crossed it helps af return faster.

I had a scan last week, baby is measuring 2 weeks behind in weight so looks like another small baby but not dangerously small.. They will do another scan in 3 weeks to check his weight again. Oh and he's strill breach �� But deffo a boy ��
How's every one else doing?

Hello Girls,

I had an appointment with another OBGYN yesterday and she finally told me the reason that AF hasn't show up. Hurray at least some light at the end of the tunnel. My uterine linen is too thin which means that is clean and my body doesn't have a built up to clean. She prescribed me a different birth control to help me build up and thickening the linen needed for AF to finally make her appearance. She also did labs of my hormones and I will get the results in a couple of day. Hopefully after a full 28 bc pills my AF will return. Finger cross for me. Once AF is back, she will work with me to help me get pregnant. She is really a good OBGYN that helps the patient. So I am looking forward for this journey and hopefully will have good news for you all.

Trying Sorry to heard that your baby boy is under weight. Try to eat more veggies, fruits, yogurt, milk, cheese and nuts(unless you are allergic to them). I hope the baby gain weight soon.

How is everyone else? Any new news?
Nicole Do you know the gender of your baby? or it is too early yet.

This threat have been quiet for a while. :-( Please share your pregnancy stories.

That's great news Latin! Sounds like a great doctor! I'll be keeping everything crossed that af returns after the 28 days of bc pill and she can help you get pregnant asap!

They aren't too worried about his weight at the moment, Iv atatched a photo of the graph so he's just above the bottom line, they only worry if he goes below it. I have my next scan when I'm almost 33 weeks so will see how he is doing then. The consultant said I must just carry small babies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
The thread has been really quiet. Hope everything's going well with you too Nicole!
Here's an updated photo of our little monkey, 2d scan at 28 weeks and 3D scan at 29 weeks. Pregnancy is going well just get bad back ache as he's so low down, other than that I can't complain. I have to re do my full blood count as my iron and b12 was low so will see how that goes this week. he's also still breach so fingers crossed he turns soon! 10 more weeks to go till due day xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
Good morning ladies

Hope you are all Ok.

I haven't been on this forum for a while so thought I'd pop in. Well I'm 16 weeks now...can't believe how fast it's gone. We had a private gender scan and they've said baby had its hands on its bits and umbilical cord was there but despite this they still believe it's a boy. Im going to confirm it at 20 week scan before buying anything. I have my appointment with consultant tomorrow as I have had two c sections and pre eclampsia so likely I'll have to stay with them rather than local midwife.

Not sure if it's just being my third but I am huge this time hoping it's going to slow down soon ha ha.

Latin good to hear they've figured out what's stopping your periods as I know how frustrating it is.

Trying not long now you must be nervous but excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->