TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Nicole Cute baby picture. Congrats. Enjoy the whole pregnancy process. Some moments are good and others not so good. At the end of the journey is a great joy when you hold your baby in your hands. I still remember my pregnancy 15 years ago.

I started taking Vitex and I experienced bad headaches. Since Sunday I started having pretty bad upset stomach. I had vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and stomach pain. I can barely eat since that day and not even water. The doctor told me that the Vitex caused me a bad gastroenteritis and I have my stomach inflame. Now I am taking a medication, but still feeling miserable. I am now dealing with it at work and trying to keep have fluids in order to avoid being dehydrate. I am really feeling miserable. :-(

Morning ladies,

I thought I would ask you ladies something.

As you know I've just found out I'm pregnant. I'm being made redundant in work at the end of April. Before I found out I was pregnant I applied for another job as we found out about redundancy a few weeks back. Yesterday I received an email inviting me for an interview. I feel guilty if I went for it, got the job and then left 8 month later to have a baby. I said to myself I would think about it this weekend and then respond on Monday (as I have to confirm attendance or withdraw application).

What would you do?

Thanks x

Morning ladies,

As you know I've just found out I'm pregnant. I'm being made redundant in work at the end of April. Before I found out I was pregnant I applied for another job as we found out about redundancy a few weeks back. Yesterday I received an email inviting me for an interview. I feel guilty if I went for it, got the job and then left 8 month later to have a baby. I said to myself I would think about it this weekend and then respond on Monday (as I have to confirm attendance or withdraw application).

What would you do?

Thanks x

Hi,

I work in HR - and I say go for it!!
You're pregnant, your life doesn't stop lovely xxx

Morning ladies,

What would you do?

Thanks x

Hi,

I work in HR - and I say go for it!!
You're pregnant, your life doesn't stop lovely xxx

Thanks hun that makes me feel better...just hope they understand but it's still early days. Would you mention it now or wait until 12 week scan x

It’s a tough one – it shouldn’t happen but if you do mention it there is every chance that they will find a reason not to give you the job.
I wouldn’t mention it, as far as they are concerned you don’t even know yet!
xx

I wouldn't mention it until you're ready to tell them and everyone else. That's not an interview question ;)

Wanna I know you a honest person, but telling them that you are pregnant will cut your changes to get the job. My advice is to wait a few weeks after you were hired to announce it. Just tell them that you are an irregular person and with all the stress you didn't notice it sooner.

Aww lovely that they gave you a scan Nicole! How far are you?
Aww no Latin I'm sorry you had a bad reaction to the vitex :( I guess it doesn't agree with some people, I never had any of those side effects with it. I'm keeping everything crossed you af returns soon Hun.
I wouldn't mention the pregnancy wonna, unfortunately although they shouldn't they will more than likely find an excuse not to hire you. You don't legally have to tell them and just make out that you didn't know if they ask later, you won't have to explain yourself though. Good luck for the interview!!

Thanks ladies. I still can't believe im actually pregnant! Don't think it's quite sunk in. Think I got my first symptom at 4 this morning. I woke up feeling so nauseous. Got first midwifes appointment on 7 April :)

I am currently 6 weeks today :) but In the scan, only 5w3d. I go in again the 29th to see the heartbeat!

I agree wanna, it still hasn't fully sunk in yet for me either! I am soo excited! We told our moms, so now my sisters and my dad are left in the immediate family. We are telling our grandparents on Easter over dinner :D

I am currently 6 weeks today :) but In the scan, only 5w3d. I go in again the 29th to see the heartbeat!

I agree wanna, it still hasn't fully sunk in yet for me either! I am soo excited! We told our moms, so now my sisters and my dad are left in the immediate family. We are telling our grandparents on Easter over dinner :D

So happy for you! According to dates I'm 4 weeks and 2 days but I'm from the UK so wont be having a scan until I'm 12 weeks.

Ive told my mums but that's about it. Hubby's mum passed away end of August due to a brain bleed and he lost his sister also last year from a brain tumour. We are hoping this is our year as last year was certainly not the best!

Hoping the ladies on this forum, who haven't already got their BFP, get it soon x

Hello Wanna. I am one of the unlucky one. Thanks for the good wishes. You are so sweet. Hope that my BFP comes soon.

Hello Wanna. I am one of the unlucky one. Thanks for the good wishes. You are so sweet. Hope that my BFP comes soon.

I know it's easier said than done Latin but it will happen just as I had given up (I'd had an appointment for the pill for 5PM on the day I'd found out). Its taken me 20 months but its happened in the end x

How's every one doing?
Latin I'm still keeping everything crossed for you Hun xx

Hello ladies, how is everyone doing?

So sorry I haven't been on these last few days. Been crazy busy with work and sleeping! XD I have never been so sleepy in my entire life. Oh and the morning sickness struck about a week ago too! Oh man, this is terrible. No getting sick but so nausious that I cannot get out of bed. I am 7 weeks tomorrow and I have another appointment on the 29th for a scan, yayyy!

Wanna, I can't believe they won't give you an appointment until 12 weeks, that's so strange! I guess every place is different though, the US is horrible, no promised maternity leave is required by any company here so that's just awful! :/

Ah hope the symptoms aren't too bad Nicole!
I'm from the uk too, here we generally only get 2 scans during pregnancy. 12 weeks and 20 weeks. I had one at 5 weeks due to bleeding, then scan at 7 weeks to check the heartbeat as 5 weeks was too early. I then paid private for 8 week scan, had my normal 12 week nhs scan and paid private for gender scan at 16 weeks. I have my anomaly nhs scan this Tuesday then I'll pay for another private 4d scan around 30 weeks. I can't believe next Sunday I'm half way through my pregnancy! That's crazy crazy!! I'm feeling him moving around loads now which is lovely.

Ah hope the symptoms aren't too bad Nicole!
I'm from the uk too, here we generally only get 2 scans during pregnancy. 12 weeks and 20 weeks. I had one at 5 weeks due to bleeding, then scan at 7 weeks to check the heartbeat as 5 weeks was too early. I then paid private for 8 week scan, had my normal 12 week nhs scan and paid private for gender scan at 16 weeks. I have my anomaly nhs scan this Tuesday then I'll pay for another private 4d scan around 30 weeks. I can't believe next Sunday I'm half way through my pregnancy! That's crazy crazy!! I'm feeling him moving around loads now which is lovely.

Hi ladies

Are the private scans expensive?

It depends which area you're from, here I paid £60 for my 3D/4D gender scan 30 minutes, and I paid £40 for my early 2D reassurance scan. I know my friend in Bristol scans cost more around £80 there x

Oh no they aren't to bad at all, I'm just enjoying every second of this :D

It's crazy how different every state or country can differ. I would have probably paid for all the private scans since the depo and can mess up things, just to be sure. I go in for my 2nd scan next week to hear the heartbeat <3 I can't believe you are half way there either! Holy cow! Time is flying! I am 7 weeks already and I can't believe this is truly real! I feel so grateful that I conceived what seems to be a healthy little one so soon! I told my dad and sisters Saturday! They are so excited and happy! When did you tell everyone? I don't want everyone knowing until atleast I hear the heartbeat.

Wanna, how are you feeling? Any symptoms kicking your butt yet?
Latin, how have you been lately? Any news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->