TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Yea. I would think you would get AF if you ovulated but I wouldn't be shocked if it was a little late of thrown off while it's regulating.

I thought af arrived between 12-16days after ovulation always? So it doesn't matter if it's later then that while I'm regulating, but it will still come?? I just want to move onto a fresh cycle now :/ and to know I can still actually get AF! Lol

I thought af arrived between 12-16days after ovulation always? So it doesn't matter if it's later then that while I'm regulating, but it will still come?? I just want to move onto a fresh cycle now :/ and to know I can still actually get AF! Lol

Yes that's the typical timeframe. I was just pointing out that with depo and all the million things that go on with out bodies, it's possible it could be late. Vitamins, stress, workouts...lots of things can delay AF. I hope for you, it's because of your BFP.

Thanks cutie, I really am not expecting a BFP, it's just bugging me that AF isnt showing any sign of showing up! I'll give it till next week then do another test just to be sure. I'm sure my cervix was high and open around when I got that smiley, but it's making me think I didn't actually ovulate :/

I couldn't ever put too much weight on checking my cervix. It was so hard to tell when it changed. I know what you mean about AF. It's so frustrating when it doesn't come on time! Your consecutive days of smileys doesn't make me think it's a fluke though.

I read that u can have ur lh surge and ur body gear up to ovulate but not actually ovulate, I'm wondering if that's what Happened to me :/ but my cervix deffo felt more open, I dunno I guess we shall see. If AF doesn't arrive next week and it's still bfn I guess it's back to doing opk's to hopefully see when I get an lh surge again and hopefully ovulate. Damn AF!

I had 8 days of flashing smileys then finally a solid smiley on day 9 and my ic opk's where darkest I ever saw them too so I know it wasn't the clear blue digital

I had 8 days of flashing smileys then finally a solid smiley on day 9 and my ic opk's where darkest I ever saw them too so I know it wasn't the clear blue digital

How are you doing today? Any sign of AF?

Depo is cruel. I had one day of ewcm on Friday. But still have extremely sore nipples, cramps, along with dizziness, loose bowel movements, nausea and heartburn. i just wish I could feel normal again.

Hi,

Hope everyone is ok. I haven’t been on this thread for a long time as I had nothing to report; no periods etc. Today I have decided to write a blog as I am a little confused. Well here goes…I still to date have had no periods and yet I am unsure as to whether or not to do a pg test. The reason why is two days ago I started to get niggly (stitch like) pains on the left side, I would guess where my ovary is – I didn’t think much about it but then my cm changed and went thick and then watery and the itching started – thrush! Anyway, I never have had this before apart from when I was pg with my son. There is no reason for me to get this (ie not on antibiotics). When something changes you cannot help but google ha ha. So upon googling I have come across so many people saying that they got thrush before finding out they were pg. Also the niggly pain could be ovulation or implantation. Unfortunately even after having two kiddies I have never got the yolk like cm so I wouldn’t know if I ovulated and I haven’t been testing as I have not yet had a period. If I was to test then now I don’t think is the best time – maybe in two weeks. What do you ladies think? Thanks x

Hi,

Hope everyone is ok. I haven’t been on this thread for a long time as I had nothing to report; no periods etc. Today I have decided to write a blog as I am a little confused. Well here goes…I still to date have had no periods and yet I am unsure as to whether or not to do a pg test. The reason why is two days ago I started to get niggly (stitch like) pains on the left side, I would guess where my ovary is – I didn’t think much about it but then my cm changed and went thick and then watery and the itching started – thrush! Anyway, I never have had this before apart from when I was pg with my son. There is no reason for me to get this (ie not on antibiotics). When something changes you cannot help but google ha ha. So upon googling I have come across so many people saying that they got thrush before finding out they were pg. Also the niggly pain could be ovulation or implantation. Unfortunately even after having two kiddies I have never got the yolk like cm so I wouldn’t know if I ovulated and I haven’t been testing as I have not yet had a period. If I was to test then now I don’t think is the best time – maybe in two weeks. What do you ladies think? Thanks x

Sadly depo side effects are just like pregnancy symptoms, so I eould be inclined to say it's depo wearing off.... BUT you know your body, and if I were you I would test. If implantation then a test would be positive in 3-4 days I think.

How long have you been off depo?

8 months now so it could make sense that it's coming out of my system although I must say I don't have pregnancy symptoms I wouldn't have thought I was until I googled it :)

well ive been opking last 3 days bottom one is today cd8 started poas early as i had 26 days cycle last month i tiink they look the same??? any suggestions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
in the few months for me coming off depo i had preg symptoms every day i even had bloods took because i was making myself beleive i was bit was only depo wearing off x

In all honesty I don't want to be at the moment because the chances of it sticking will be slim as I haven't had a period and so thre lining of my uterus won't be thick enough. I will wait a couple of weeks and then test just to put my mind at ease.

Hey, sorry had a few busy days!
No, no AF arrived hun, I did have bad AF pains Sunday night but they was gone by Monday, so I have no AF and I got a bfn on a pregnancy test, so guess I didnt actually ovulate :( feel so down about it all again now, felt like if took a step forward getting that positive OPK, now im right back to where I started.

How are u all getting on? Claire did u get ur positive OPK?

ohhhh sorry trying hopefully you get some normality back soon!! i havent done an opk today but i did 2 one step preg test earlier and they both had very faint positives at the 10 min mark and then i did another one about half an hour ago it was stark white bfn haa ill do my opk soon as im really crampy feel likr maybe im getting geared up to O but how strange of those faint bfps lmao i was so confused here look

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 6
Thanks Hun, I have AF cramps again tonight but I put money on it nothing will happen. It's making me think of giving up :/ I was happier when I wasn't trying to concieve. Obviously I won't give up.

Wow Claire they are not what I would call very faint lines!! Them to me would be a BFP!!!! U don't even have to look for them they are right there n full of colour!!! So happy for you hun, hold ur urine without drinking for a few hours or do one with first morning pee, the last one u did probably ur urine wasn't concentrated enough, those cant be fake positives!!

ohhhh sorry trying hopefully you get some normality back soon!! i havent done an opk today but i did 2 one step preg test earlier and they both had very faint positives at the 10 min mark and then i did another one about half an hour ago it was stark white bfn haa ill do my opk soon as im really crampy feel likr maybe im getting geared up to O but how strange of those faint bfps lmao i was so confused here look

Oh wow! Those are definitely positive!!! Yay! Are you going to do another tomorrow morning with fmu?

thank you ladies but im not gettinf my hopes up how can i possibly be pregnant on cd10 lmaooo! i have no idea whats going on my opk from tonight is no where near posotive either i need help hahahaha i was so excited today and confused now all hope is gone and im gutted but even at that i couldnt stop thinking how can i get 2 tests with lines could hey have been fake evaps???? i dont knoe ��������

They don't look like evaps hun, evaps are white/grey n very faint (like the pic I posted of mine when I was around 10dpo, those where evaps, barely noticeably)yours are thick, PINK lines! ;)
I don't understand it being on cd10 though hun, did u have a proper AF? I'd get a different test hun and test with either first morning urine or with a 3 hour old, but those deffo look positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->