TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

hooooray trying .. its the blue packet ones called clinical guard from amazon those one step are terrible for evaps i had 3 that looked pos and all were evil evaps eughhhhh!! ill be trsting in morn and every morning from tommorow hehe will update with pics for your pleasure ladies xx

Claire, I'm with you. I was an early tester too.

Trying, I'm happy you're back at cd1. Fx for this cycle!!

im so hyper these days feel actually overwhelmed with happiness for some weird reason haha .. cutie im a poas addict hahahaha x

cutie whats your status are you expecting as i was on the other thread and remember you where ttc xx

Yeah. After 3 losses last year, I'll be 18 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

awww sorry to hear that and congrats cutie this is my first time ttc since my 2 losses 2 years ago x

Eek excited for you Claire, deffo post pics so we can inspect for lines ;) I still use the one step but I won't take it as a positive unless it's a very obvious line in the time limit and if I got that Iv back it up with a shop bought test. I remember ur evaps on them they was so convincing!
Thanks cutie, it doesn't seem like a proper AF like last months, Iv not been in loads of pain just abit last night and this morning more like twinge pains. Then I just nipped toilet and was bright red I was like yay finally a new cycle but it's kind of died down and it brown now like the end of AF. So I'm not really sure but I'm still classing it as a new cycle!
So glad ur pregnancy is going well :)

Thx ladies. Trying hopefully it's a proper AF. I always looked at any blood as a sign my body was trying but I know you're ready for some regularity!

well i forgot to take picture as im on 11 hour shift but bfn today for me 8dpo unless i had a later O x

Thanks, I'm deffo ready for some regularity, getting fed up with this as im not even ovulating! Well AF pains have kicked in good and proper today! Although it's still very light, trust it to come just before I go away tomorrow though haha

Fingers crossed for a BFP over the next few days for u Claire!

thats brill news trying lol sorry if af is being a bitch to you i hate af pains !! for some reason im just not feeling it this month think im out and i dont even know if anyone has every had a an early bfp with the tests i am using and that annoys me lol but maybe i Od later than i thought and miss lil egg x

U never know hun ur not out till AF shows!
Yes she is being a bitch haha, I hate the pains too but I'm kind of glad to have them in a weird way now as my body is trying. We have just ordered some food and got our son in be so gonna have a chilled night think I'll pour a wine too ;)

Hi ladies, sorry I have not been around. I am feeling very down and out about everything and needed a break from the forums. I hope you're all okay.

I've been having some bleeds but I don't think I am ovulating. I could get some opks but I find I get a bit too obsessive about the situation when I have them!

Can I ask a TMI question? Has Depo dried up your cm? I have a serious lack of it and am wondering if it's depo, or if it's my age. I will be 35 this year and am starting to feel convinced that my fertility is dwindling. :-(

hi reese!! well its funny your saying that because im seriously wetter than ive ever been this cycle esp so close to af and this is my 3rd cycle from depo so i guess for me the answer to your question is no but im only 23 so big age gap for us i think i have a super nasty evap last night xxx

i ment lauc and said reese instead soz lol !! well ladies i did another test tonight after work just before 9pm and its giving me the same little nasty second ghost line and its driving me insane ahhhhhhh if these are evaps ill be highly disapointed!!!! my cervix has change from high/hard tightly closed to low/hard but still closed and super wet too watery milky colour cm any suggestions girls x

Laucu, I'm 33 and I feel like Depo dried mine. We've had to use preseed or other lubes for years.
Claire I had creamy cm after my BFP! Hoping those aren't evaps.

so i got the same little ghost of a line just now fmu 10dpo i need yous to week these for me i know they are there

here they are im gping to let yous spot those lines

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 9
Hi, I see the ghost line you're looking at. when you say the same line do you mean you got it last month or do you mean a few days in a row this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->