TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

heres 2days 10 dpo or 11dpo evening test 5pm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 12
that looks more than faint to me claire!

whats the call on this then cutie!!!! an going mad here period due sat these are 20miu tests from amazon clinical guards but this line is so much darker than yesterdays already x

I want to say BFP but I'm more reserved to others when it comes to lines. do you have another brand?

no cutie i have 3-4 more clinical guards left and im not using a cb digi until at least friday 1 day before AF due i know bummer right but ill use the CGs for progression up until thursday xx

yep! ok well now that you tell me they're CG's I'm way more excited! I used those and never got false lines! :happydance:

ahhhhhh really did these give you a bfp ive used these all the way through ttc and never seen a line thats why im so convinced the lines are real cutie please give me some hope xxx

stay tuned I'm about to go dig through my old test pics lol

ill be waiting how early did you get bfp with these xx

ok. picture overload. I do think you've got a BFP on your hands and I hope hope I'm right!

Here are my 10 & 11 dpo tests. You can see even on the day I got my digital, the IC was pretty faint. A lot of ladies don't like these tests because they take so long to progress but I like them because they never gave me false lines.

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 10
wahhhhhh cutie youv just made me superrrrr exciteddddd jeeeez i didnt think a cb digi would give me anything because im still 5 days before af due wowwww im so happy thank you so much cutieeeee x

I would hold off on the digi. I got Not Pregnant early on and didn't take the digital until I saw lines on a FRER.

you got pregnant on the digi at 11dpo tho haha im 11-12dpo tommorow i dont know exactly lol xx

yep! if you could get your hands on a FRER, that'd be amazing. I'm a horrible test pusher. I'm glad you have 3 more ICs, I was taking two a day - FMU and then one in the evening with a decent hold

OH didn't realize where you were. Well use your ICs, I bet it'll get darker over the next few days and then you can pop out that digi!

i did another ic there just waiting on it drying ha!! couldnt help have 2 tests left one for tommorow morning and wednesday morning then ill get a digi for thursday morning x

its came out the exact same its definetly a posotive result without a doubt hehe i knew things felt different this month im so chuffed i just worry now it wont work out im thinking posotive tho c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->