TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

thank you trying im over the moon im just trying to be posotive now make it to 12 weeks with no complications fingers crossed xx

Fingers crossed chick, I hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months. Looks like I'm on my tod now haha I'm beginning to give up hope it will ever happen for us to be honest and I blame myself for getting that filth injected into my system and messing with my cycles. Nearly 8 months off the depo and I feel no closer xx

Trying, it'll happen for you. I just hate that it takes so freaking long!

Claire, how are you?

Maybe Hun, thanks, I'm just getting abit down about it all now. Iv had a 41 day cycle and a 36 day cycle but havnt ovulated both times, yet my periods are pretty normal :( except the last one was very painful n lasted abit longer than usual. Maybe I'm just one of those it will take years to get back to normal Hun.

How are u doing cutieq?
And u Claire? Hope everything's going well.
One of my close friends has just told me she's pregnant. I'm over the moon for her, my heart just aches at the same time.

it will happen for you cutie some people are just lucky that it happens sooner and other take a little longer dont give up hope your not on your own im still stalking lol .. i had a terrible achey cramp yeaterday it eased off after 10-15 mins but i panicked epass said it should be nothing to worry about as long as its not severe or accompanied with any bleeding im bookes in for a scan on the 24th which will make me 6 weeks shoukd be able to see a little blip too cant wait ao excited x

Maybe Hun, thanks, I'm just getting abit down about it all now. Iv had a 41 day cycle and a 36 day cycle but havnt ovulated both times, yet my periods are pretty normal :( except the last one was very painful n lasted abit longer than usual. Maybe I'm just one of those it will take years to get back to normal Hun.

How are u doing cutieq?
And u Claire? Hope everything's going well.
One of my close friends has just told me she's pregnant. I'm over the moon for her, my heart just aches at the same time.

It will happen for you, I'm sure of it, but I know exactly how you feel. :hugs: just remember - in terms of depo it is still early days, and you are young so should still very fertile once the horrid jab gets out of your system.

Are you positive you aren't ovulating? I know you've been using opks but I have heard of women not ever getting good results with them. I know you can't temp... Do you get any ewcm?

Sorry I can't remember if you've already mentioned it but are you taking any supplements? Agnus Castus has been good for me in the past. It helps your body to regulate and produce LH. Can be a bit of a long haul though, I think you have to take them for a few months before they have any effect.

Oh wow, it's been ages since a posted in here. Congratulations on all the bfps!

Fingers crossed chick, I hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months. Looks like I'm on my tod now haha I'm beginning to give up hope it will ever happen for us to be honest and I blame myself for getting that filth injected into my system and messing with my cycles. Nearly 8 months off the depo and I feel no closer xx

Hey, I didn't even get my period till 9 months after the depo so I would say it's still early days for you and not to worry too much. I know it's hard though! I blame myself almost everyday for getting it... Just wish I wasn't so stupid :(

Hope ur ok Claire, it could of just been baby getting stuck in maybe? I wouldn't worry if there wasn't any bleeding or severe pain Hun. Try and relax :)

Thanks laucu, I suppose it is still early days just 8 months feels and sounds so long, i keep just thinking what if it takes 3 years? Will I even still want another then :/ my son would be 9!
Iv only been doing opk's Hun but I don't think I'm ovulating. I havnt had any positive except for febuary but that was 20 days before AF showed up! I don't know about EWCM I don't think Iv ever had it to be honest but Iv never took notice. I tend to feel dry and tacky right after AF now then on and off wet feeling throughout cycle (sorry tmi!) I'm wondering if I should ask my Dr for tests to check? I really don't think I am though.
Yes Hun Iv been taking Agnus castus since around November I'm pretty sure that's helped to bring AF back. Ovulation has just forgot to tag along with AF haha. I also take prenatal vitamins since September and I was on evening primrose oil but I stopped that in January! Wondering if I should start that again?

How are u getting on?

Thanks babyjan, did ovulation come with AF for u when it returned? It's horrible knowing we did this to our bodies isn't it. I thought I'd never want another child so the depo seemed like the perfect choice at the time. I was only told it could take a while to get pregnant after and now it could take upto 18 months for periods to return. I also have history of depression and I have joint problems since birth so I don't think I should of ever been put on it, but I didn't know that at the time.
How long have u been off the depo? And have u been blessed with getting pregnant yet?

Sorry for sounding down! I'm feeling better now and gonna see what this month brings! I'm on cd12, but only have 3 opk's left so just testing once a day till more come in the post!

I know, 8 months is an awful long time. It gets me down too, I get so cross with myself for getting the shot in the first place. I just want my body to work properly!

I am trying really hard not to think about it all too much. I just end up feeling miserable otherwise!

Trying, one point on your ewcm. I never got it visibly on tissue or anything close to that which is why I ended up trying grapefruit juice, evening primrose, you name it...but I was still ovulating. If it's troubling you to know, don't hesitate. Go to your doctor, they can check with a simple blood draw.

How long have u been off it now laucu? Last month I did really well not thinking about it n not caring to much but this month I can't stop thinking about it. I need to stop :/

Iv never took notice of cm cutie so I have no idea what's normal for me, just the negative opk's make me beleive I'm not ovulating. I think I'm going to go to the dr's of nothing happens this month. Fingers crossed it does then I don't need to go! But I don't feel like it will xx

How long have u been off it now laucu? Last month I did really well not thinking about it n not caring to much but this month I can't stop thinking about it. I need to stop :/

Iv never took notice of cm cutie so I have no idea what's normal for me, just the negative opk's make me beleive I'm not ovulating. I think I'm going to go to the dr's of nothing happens this month. Fingers crossed it does then I don't need to go! But I don't feel like it will xx

My injection was due November 15th, so I've been off it exactly 5 months now. So not quite as long as you Hun. I only ever had 1 shot, but I'm not sure that makes any difference.

well if i count from my expected second shot its only been 6 months there is hope as here i am 4 weeks pregnant xxx

Have u got ur cycles back laucu?
Wow Claire u was one of the lucky ones then :) how are u feeling? Hope it's all going well.

I'm back on slimming world and concentrating on loosing weight again after our little break. My friend thinks I should give it a few more months before I think about seeing the Dr? What do u all think?

Trying, I starting using opks once my cycles started to get back to normal and I was getting positives but of course I don't know for certain if I do ovulate. I conceived twice last year both early losses so I still think depo has caused some sort of damage :(

Last pregnancy ended October last year and I'm still awaiting that bfp x

Babyjan I'm so sorry to hear that, big hugs Hun. I can't imagine what I went through. Hope ur next BFP is a sticky bean xx
Iv been using opk's even before my cycle returned, been using them since November. December I had a very near positive, nothing January, febuary got a positive but it was 20 days before AF arrived! And I didn't get a positive last month :/ praying I do this month. I thought AF would come with ovulation :/

Cd 13 and today's OPK. It's darker than yesterday's at least

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
Trying, regarding the doctor. Do what's going to make you feel better. You probably will regulate with a few more months but if you want to go sooner and ask questions, you have that right. I waited because I did sufficient reading and chatting with ladies on Bnb to know it could take awhile. Took me 9 months for AF, 9 months after that for my first positive and 10 after that for my first baby to stick around. Glad your OPK is darkening!

Babyjan, I'm sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: how early were your losses? Have you had your progrsterone checked?

Have u got ur cycles back laucu?
Wow Claire u was one of the lucky ones then :) how are u feeling? Hope it's all going well.

I'm back on slimming world and concentrating on loosing weight again after our little break. My friend thinks I should give it a few more months before I think about seeing the Dr? What do u all think?

I think I'm on my 3rd cycle. I'm on CD10 today, last cycle was 32 days, the one before was 35. I have no idea if I am ovulating though.

I don't think it'll do any harm to see your gp. They may just give you a bit of reassurance.

Trying, regarding the doctor. Do what's going to make you feel better. You probably will regulate with a few more months but if you want to go sooner and ask questions, you have that right. I waited because I did sufficient reading and chatting with ladies on Bnb to know it could take awhile. Took me 9 months for AF, 9 months after that for my first positive and 10 after that for my first baby to stick around. Glad your OPK is darkening!

Babyjan, I'm sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: how early were your losses? Have you had your progrsterone checked?

Hi cutie

First of all congratulations on your pregnancy!!

My dr said if I happen to miscarry again then she will send me for testing. They only get concerned once it's been more than 3 losses in a row.

One of those where 5 weeks or so, I wasn't sure because I was getting bfp 11 days after the day my 'period' started and the second loss was a chemical as AF arrived on time.

I do wonder about my progesterone, what are the symptoms for low progesterone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->