TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Really 2ndtime????? After u ur first 14 day cycle after long cycles what happened? Did u continue to have 14 day cycles? I really need some hope to hold on to lol

Hey,

My depo ran out 5 days ago. I took the pill for two weeks, three weeks ago and had a bleed that lasted for 8 days. Now just waiting for my af to start properly.

Surely if I bled after stopping the pill, that means that there is some hope that my system will recover quickly? The depo hadnt even worn off yet when I had the bleed.

Ugh... depo...

Mum, I remember reading that although the depo covers us for 3 months, it has some residual effects that last a bit longer. If you're having a bleed already, your body is definitely trying!

Hi mum of one, welcome :)
Hope taking the pill helps u out, I wish I had done it when my depo ran out for a month but I didn't. I have a 5 day period the week after my depo ran out which was back in September, I then spotted all through November then had nothing till end of January ( except AF pains and pregnancy symtoms) fingers crossed your cycles return soon xx

Seems like AF is starting to calm down again here (touch wood) when it does actually stop fingers crossed I get a decent length cycle!

Mum, I remember reading that although the depo covers us for 3 months, it has some residual effects that last a bit longer. If you're having a bleed already, your body is definitely trying!

Hey cutieq,

Yes it's the residual effects that are worrying me. Hopefully my body is working double time to get things into order.

Hi mum of one, welcome :)
Hope taking the pill helps u out, I wish I had done it when my depo ran out for a month but I didn't. I have a 5 day period the week after my depo ran out which was back in September, I then spotted all through November then had nothing till end of January ( except AF pains and pregnancy symtoms) fingers crossed your cycles return soon xx

Hey Trying91,

Yeah it's something I came across in my research. Wasnt expecting results after 14 days. Hopefully the lucky streak continues!

I already had the pregnancy symptoms. Wasnt nice at all. Really had to fight through the tiredness to get to the gym daily. I was yawning during reps lol. Those have stopped now, so moving in the right direction I hope.

I have heard that exercise and sweating is supposed to help, but not all to sure about that one..

All the best xx

I had the pregnancy symptoms in November they was awful! I was tired, feeling depressed, feeling sick all the time especially at certain smells, emotional (I actually cried when my mother in law said I didn't look too well! I ran to my room and cried saying to the hubby she's saying I don't look good! Hahaha) it was horrible. Glad to say they have all passed though I just feel a little sicky every now and again.

I think it's true about the exercise as they say the depo stores in fat, I'm following slimming world in the hope the loose more weight, I was following it for my last few months of depo too. Fingers crossed for u Hun xx

how long after depo was due did you have a af mom??

Hey Claire92,

I had a withdrawal bleed (that lasted 8 days) before the depo ran out, but that was because I took the pill for 14 days. According to my calendar, I should have had my second injection on 14 April 2015. I am yet to have an official AF. Currently on cd17.

I am tracking everything on fertility friend, as I need to have a record of what is happening.

I had the pregnancy symptoms in November they was awful! I was tired, feeling depressed, feeling sick all the time especially at certain smells, emotional (I actually cried when my mother in law said I didn't look too well! I ran to my room and cried saying to the hubby she's saying I don't look good! Hahaha) it was horrible. Glad to say they have all passed though I just feel a little sicky every now and again.

I think it's true about the exercise as they say the depo stores in fat, I'm following slimming world in the hope the loose more weight, I was following it for my last few months of depo too. Fingers crossed for u Hun xx

Yes I was emotional also, especially when driving. Yes I remember the sick feeling. Not good at all. That has gone - thank goodness.

Depo stores in fat? I didnt know that. When you put it like that, it does make sense. I guess I have to do more research on that fact.

I'm seeing my doctor in a few days, so will bring up my concerns with her and go from there.

Thanks. Fingers crossed for you also.

I definitely went the workout, eat healthy, drink lots of water to get the Depo out of my system. Not sure if it worked or not, but it made me feel like I was doing something to fight it.

Hope your Dr helps Hun, mine said just come back when it's been 12 months. 12 months is a long time!! :/

Well I think I pissed AF off for even thinking she was leaving yet! She made sure I knew she wasn't!

hey ladies still stalking here lol .. ive completly went off chocolate (my fav food) was craving ice poles yesterday so i ate 4 ha .. they were amazing lol my apetite has gone down hill but no sickness yet which is a good sign xxx

What's ice poles Hun? Glad u have no sickness yet! I had it bad first 12 weeks I lost loads of weight the Dr even asked me why I was loosing so much weight could I afford food? Haha (we lived abroad)

Nothing much to stalk here Hun, AF is still here very heavy :/ wish she would bugger off now! I want to produce an egg!! Haha

Top one is 25miu bottom one is 20miu. There's such a big difference tho and both dipped into same sample :/ I know none are positive but which do I go by?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
I definitely went the workout, eat healthy, drink lots of water to get the Depo out of my system. Not sure if it worked or not, but it made me feel like I was doing something to fight it.

Luckily I started my fitness regime in the new year, so will see if that yields results. I stocked up on CoQ10 and prenatal vitamins today, so will see where this gets me. Yes it definitely is a fight !

Hope your Dr helps Hun, mine said just come back when it's been 12 months. 12 months is a long time!! :/

Well I think I pissed AF off for even thinking she was leaving yet! She made sure I knew she wasn't!

I dont expect much from my Doctor at present. I am just making sure that I am on their radar with regards to this. Hopefully she doesnt hesitate to prescribe provera, or send me for tests. Wishful thinking! lol.

Sorry to hear about AF. Hopefully it settles down soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"