TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Babyjan, all 3 of my losses were at or around 5 weeks so considered chemicals. I would definitely ask them to check. I had one doctor that refused to check and said progesterone pills were just a placebo, so I left her. I went to another that checked, it was low, gave me the pills and here I am!

Some symptoms are early losses, acne brittle dry cracked skin, depression anxiety or mood swings, low libido and fatigue, migraines headaches, joint pain.

May not be the solution for you, but when you fall pregnant again and go in for bloods, I would ask them to check it. It's nothing more than a blood draw.

hey guys just checking in everything ok here i just over worry about any little niggle down there im at 4wks 3 days but im really sure i ovulated sooner than what ive thought i had bloods done today to check my hcg levels hopefully their all nice and normal and then ill have them repeated on monday see if they are doubling nicely im booked in at epass on the 24th for an early scan by then ill be 6 weeks and hopefully see a little blip :) they have to scan me first because if previous ectopic make sure little bean is all snug where it should be .. ive had really bad hip and leg pain but i know its too early for sciatica but it its realky bloody uncomfy how is everyone doing xxx

Claire, I had bad pelvic and tailbone pain from the beginning. Just think of it as baby snuggling in and your uterus growing to make room for baby's 9 month hibernation!

Thanks cutie, I will mention that to my dr next time x

Glad every thing is going well Claire :)
I'm doing fine thanks, no change. I got more opk's so I'll still be testing xx

its eased off today cutie!! im so clumsy today went to drink my tea and completly misses my mouth and poured the cup all over myself lmfao! so excites for my scan next week wish it would hurry already lol x

Cd 14 and Iv just started spotting dark red/ brown blood :/ and no where near positive OPK so I have no idea what's going on

Cd 14 and Iv just started spotting dark red/ brown blood :/ and no where near positive OPK so I have no idea what's going on

When did your periods return? When was your last shot?

When mine first came back like the following months I would start bleeding 2 weeks after AF! It was really messed up

trying have you took a preg test lately sounds a bit far fetched but you never know x

Claire I took a preg test today cos I hadn't took one in ages and it was negative.

Babyjan my last shot was June last year, it ran out 1st September. I got my first AF in January (I had an AF in sept then spotting all October then nothing till jan) I had a 41 day cycle feb, then a 35 day cycle. I'm on cd14 now of cycle 3 but I'm spotting brown blood :/ Iv had to put something on so id say it's abit more than spotting but not an af n I have no pains

Sorry for tmi but it's like a lot of brown cm? Also don't know if this is related or not a and
Again sorry for tmi! But Iv had a bit of diahreah today but I'm not
Ill n I don't have belly ache or off food :/

Trying, I wish I had more to offer. It just sounds like things are clearing out.

Ah thanks cutie I know, I know ur not all dr's I just don't have anywhere else to let it out and knowing u have all been through it I kind of think I may get a reply of :oh that happened to me and this is what's gonna happen next haha I know I'm dreaming. Anyway I think this bleeding turned into a mini AF xx

morning ladies im sooo tired i could sleep for a week im really spotty atm ive never had clear skin but my face is a mess just now breaking out all around my chin wake up to new ones everyday its getting me down!! trying i agree with cutie maybe its clearing out of your system as it can take a year for depo to fully leave your body i hope you get some progress soon xxx

Aww Claire hope ur ok! I remember that sheer exhaustion at the beginning. It's so bad I ended up quitting my job as I just didn't have the energy. (I was working abroad in the middle of season the heat was a nightmare) but when I hit 12 weeks it's went and I felt brilliant, fingers crossed it goes for u to!

Well the spotting has turned into a full blow AF. I was only off for 5 bloody days!

awwww the tiredness is a nightmare .. i hope this is maybe normal cycles kicking in for you trying i took another cb digi for progression today im officially 3+ hehe i love seeing progression like that in only a week keeping my mind at ease knowing little bean is still growing in there xx

So awesome Claire!

Trying, hopefully AF isn't too rough on you.

i know cutie i cant wait for this 6 week scan next week eeeekkkkk hows bump xxx

Brilliant news Claire :) hope ur scan all goes well :)

I highly doubt this is normal cycles kicking in for me to be honest Hun. I'm on so heavy again it's draining me, I was only on 2 weeks ago really heavy. I have a feeling I'm gonna be coming on every 2 weeks for the next few months and if that's the case I have no hope of
Ovulating at all :/ we shall see tho I suppose. I thought my cycles where doing ok with getting lower first 41 days then 35, but 14 is too low haha xx

Hang on trying, what you're describing was a lot like me back in nov/dec....cycle started to regulate after that and we concieved in March. Don't give up hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->