TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Top one is 25miu bottom one is 20miu. There's such a big difference tho and both dipped into same sample :/ I know none are positive but which do I go by?

Lines! Huzzah! I would go with the 20miu as that one is more sensitive no?

Yh that's the darker one Hun. I always have lines they vary in
Darkness all the time but I never get a positive yet haha hoping to soon!
I think I'll go with the darker one ;)

trying where do you live lol? icepoles are in the name really its just like big sticks of ice with flavour like strawberry cola etc their great lol .. eating an ice lolly as we speak go on abd buy the opks from amazon the green handle ones i liked them and they are so cheap you get like 40 plus 20 preg tests clinical guard they are!! hope AF bugs out for you soon trying xxx

Yh that's the darker one Hun. I always have lines they vary in
Darkness all the time but I never get a positive yet haha hoping to soon!
I think I'll go with the darker one ;)

I just tested and have lines too! I have been testing for two days now and havent seen a line until today. Pretty faint, but there, so progression!

Hopefully your tests progress and you get a blazing positive this month :thumbup:

Haha Claire I'm in the north west UK where are u? Is it these?? We call them ice pops, never heard of ice poles before haha thanks Hun xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
I use the one step ones off Amazon Hun I just ordered 50 I'll look at the other ones next time :)

Woo mumof glad u got a line, fingers crossed it darkens for u! Thanks Hun, praying I get a positive this month xx

yeah thats them im in scotland we call them ice poles hahahaha x

Learn something new every day haha my friends toddler is obsessed with them he calls them 'pops' haha xx

AF is still here Hun. And just hoping and praying this line gets darker!! I don't even care if I ovulate while AF is still here (obviously wouldn't be bd'ing) I just want to ovulate! Haha.

How are u doing hun?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2
well i finally got my blood results back from last thursday hcg was at 1549 is that low or high considering i was only 4 weeks x

It's within range. There's a range of numbers for each week. My 1st HCG number was 190. Try not to look at is as low or high. Anything above 25 is considered pregnant. You're deinitely pregnant!

well i was told that would put me in course of 5-6 weeks i was only coming on 4 weeks when i had the blood drawn lol maybe im i week more than i think x

I don't know much about betas but that sounds about right.

Did they take bloods again?

Lol! They'll date you at your first scan but normally go by your last missed period. Would that put you at 4?

I use the one step ones off Amazon Hun I just ordered 50 I'll look at the other ones next time :)

Woo mumof glad u got a line, fingers crossed it darkens for u! Thanks Hun, praying I get a positive this month xx

Yes I think I need to order some more as the ones that I have arent that good/sensitive. I compared with another brand and the line was much more visible. On another note, my cm has returned. It's following the normal pattern. Fertile cm should be here within the next few days - hopefully..

Here's to this month x

going by my last period puts me at 5+3 today ive no idea because the doctor didnt believe i was pregnant she didnt understand why i was getting positives 3 weeks after my period lol x

have my early scan friday will know then and they usually do bloods again aswell xx

Woo Claire all is looking brilliant :) let us know how ur scan goes Hun. I don't understand the bloods either Hun.

Mumof that's great news, fingers crossed for u Hun.
I thought AF had left this morning but she soon came back, she's really out staying her welcome now! Hopefully she leaves today!

Today's opk's :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member