TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Thanks cutie and my appointment went well ladies. The doctor prescribed me with prenatal vit. that I will be picking up today. She said its amazing my cycles returned so soon as some woman take up to a year or so. I had my 1st pap and she said everything looks good down there LOL which was one of my concerns. My ovaries are good and I'm ovulating yay! Currently on cd7 so I'm still in my tww. I know how stressful it is TTC so she said stop tempting as it can drive you INSANE and let nature take it's course. I can't say that I have gotten the best feed back but I'm willing to work on being a little more patient. I'm so darn impatient so let's see if I can get my bfp soon. Its just we all want our bfp so quick but we must be patient. I feel much better knowing I'm healthy and nothing is wrong so I guess keep BD halfway through your cycle. A few days before, on and after Ov. and soon we will have our bfp like Ms.Claire92. Congrats by the way!

Trying you were the one I related the most while reading the entire forum. I see we got our last injection in the same month. Hope your doing well. What app do you use to calculate your O day? I use one too and it always hits my I day right on spot and my period day. Im just hoping it won't be much longer for us ladies waiting to get our bfp.

Glad it all went well Hun :) I don't temp I just use opk's but I have faith we will get our bfps when the time is right :) hopefully soon haha. What's a pap? Is it a smear test? I'm due my first one at the end of this year as ill be nearly 25. When are u testing? :)

Great update cwalker! As a person that temp'd, I will say do what makes you happy and keeps you sane. I thoroughly enjoyed taking temps because I kept a pulse on what was going on with me, but it does make some ladies obsess and go insane. I've only heard a handful of doctors that actually encourage patients to temp or even take OPKs.

I hope for BFPs for all of you waiting soon! It's so hard to be patient but it will happen.

Yes mam a smear test. I usually use my opks once my period ends after about 6 days then I also have an O calendar so I usually get my positive on the exact day cd12 if I remember I will definitely post my next one I take. I drive myself crazy with the preg tests though so I decided to only test if I miss AF which I haven't yet. DH and I usually bd every other day after AF and every time I ovulate I experience dull cramps/pain on either side so I'm waiting for my sticky bean but I'm still getting used to figuring out how my body feels before a period after Depo so I don't know how to feel it I were pregnant, but I've read sometimes you just know but everybody's different. I'm so happy to have found you ladies because I swear I was driving myself crazy! 😂

To be fair I probably would temp if I had regular sleep patterns but my son can be awake from any time after midnight so I feel it wouldn't be accurate for me.
How was the smear? I'm a little worried about mind but I'll deffo be having it.
I'm glad I found this thread to, I was driving myself crazy before haha.
I surprisingly feel pretty calm this month so far, and Iv decided I'm not going to test until 10dpo (well try haha) last month I drove myself crazy with is there a line or isn't there? Iv started OPK testing now as AF has left, according to my app I'm in my fertile window now but not ovulating, we be last night anyway. Just hoping I do ovulate again. We are so ready for another little edition now but it gives me hope seeing the ladies on here with their bfps :)

How's every one doing? My opk's where a little darker yesterday but not positive, going to test again today see if it's still getting darker.

Stuck at this for the past 2 days. App says I should ov Sunday but I can't see that happening. For me the thin one has to be darker than control line to be positive and thick one has to be same colour to be positive. We didn't manage to bd last night anyway as our sons not well and was burning up with a temp last night so I'm glad it's not turned positive today to be honest, i wanted to bd every other night in my fertile window so we should of done last night but obviously couldn't

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
your like me trying i just get blazing positives suddenly lol bd tonight and tommorow and monday tuesday just to be sure im super exhausted these days having been napping way too often i have my last 2 11 hour shifts tommorow and sunday then im off on holiday next friday yayyyyy looking forward to sunning it up ladies and sleeping probably lol xx

Stuck at this for the past 2 days. App says I should ov Sunday but I can't see that happening. For me the thin one has to be darker than control line to be positive and thick one has to be same colour to be positive. We didn't manage to bd last night anyway as our sons not well and was burning up with a temp last night so I'm glad it's not turned positive today to be honest, i wanted to bd every other night in my fertile window so we should of done last night but obviously couldn't

That one on the left looks almost there.
I am due to ovulate on Monday according to my app. But my cycles have always been irregular, even before depo, so who knows!

Hope your son is feeling okay today?

Haha Claire I can't bd that much, I'm usually too exhausted. I'm aiming for every other day ha. I remember when we first got together and it was every night, obviously not baby dancing lol, to have all that energy again!

Hoping I do get a positive soon I'm on cd 11 today. Just hope I ovulate again.
Ooo hope u have a fab time on ur holiday Hun! And hopefully the tiredness goes away soon, mine went at 12 weeks win my son n I felt fab lol.

Fingers crossed u ovulate on Monday Hun do u use opk's? I never tracked my cycles before coming off the depo so I have no idea what my usual ones are like. The bottom one is always slower at showing the positive I just like using 2 to be sure haha my last positive the thin was darker than control line and the thick was the same as control line.
He's still poorly Hun, he has a bad ear infection and all his throats swollen so he's on antibiotics. His temp hit 39.4 last night and we just couldn't cool him down so we was up till 1:30 with him trying get him cooler, Iv kept him dosed up on paracetamol and ibroprufen today which seems to help him a lot. Thanks for asking :) hopefully the antibiotics kick in soon. It's a shame for him as he cant speak much so never tells me when he ill, I only checked his throat as he woke with a temp on Thursday and half of it was closed off x

is it normal im just coming on 10 weeks tommorow and the top of my belly like under my boobs is really hard most of the time like solid lol x

So hard to say what's botnal Claire. Everything is adjusting and changing lol. I don't remember that.

Haha Claire I can't bd that much, I'm usually too exhausted. I'm aiming for every other day ha. I remember when we first got together and it was every night, obviously not baby dancing lol, to have all that energy again!

Hoping I do get a positive soon I'm on cd 11 today. Just hope I ovulate again.
Ooo hope u have a fab time on ur holiday Hun! And hopefully the tiredness goes away soon, mine went at 12 weeks win my son n I felt fab lol.

Fingers crossed u ovulate on Monday Hun do u use opk's? I never tracked my cycles before coming off the depo so I have no idea what my usual ones are like. The bottom one is always slower at showing the positive I just like using 2 to be sure haha my last positive the thin was darker than control line and the thick was the same as control line.
He's still poorly Hun, he has a bad ear infection and all his throats swollen so he's on antibiotics. His temp hit 39.4 last night and we just couldn't cool him down so we was up till 1:30 with him trying get him cooler, Iv kept him dosed up on paracetamol and ibroprufen today which seems to help him a lot. Thanks for asking :) hopefully the antibiotics kick in soon. It's a shame for him as he cant speak much so never tells me when he ill, I only checked his throat as he woke with a temp on Thursday and half of it was closed off x

Poor lad :-( I hope he feels better soon.

I have a feeling that I may ovulate today. Cervix was high and soft yesterday and lower and firm today. I don't use opks so am not sure though!

Thank you. He seems abit better today so I think the antibiotics are kicking in :)
I don't remember that Claire but I didn't show at all till around 7 months, I had a tiny bump n a tiny baby lol, but like cutie said everything is changing so I wouldn't worry about it :)
Fingers crossed laucu :) yesterday my cervix was high but hard and closed. I know my cervix can change within a few hours tho as the day AF came 2 hours earlier my cervix was high and soft. Hoping I get a positive OPK soon, I'm starting to worry I won't ovulate this month and was just lucky last month, will just have to wait and see I guess

I think it's got a tiny bit darker?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 3
hi everyone,

ive been reading this post for a little while today and it gives me so much comfort to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

i lost my baby at 7 weeks in 2012 and had the depo shot as i couldn't bare the thought of losing another.. ive now been contraceptive free since then and on my 14th cycle TTC on CD3.

just thought i'd say hi to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->