TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Sarah was it 5th may this year? Mine ran out 1st sept, 6th sept I had a 5 day period, I then spotted all of October and into November, then nothing till January when I had AF every month but long cycles n no ovulation untill this month. Fingers crossed ur body works faster and is trying to get its cycle back fast xx

could be withdrawl bleed sarah!! trying im fine had an episode last night went in the bath and was actually sick in the bath lol .. then i had to drain the bath and sit with the shower on as i was so weak i couldnt even stand for 20 mins lol felt a bit sicky today then had an hours nap and felt fine after boobs hurt again so im hoping its all good 3 more days to we see baby xxx glad af has arrived for you and now you can start a fresh month xx

Trying, sorry to hear you got AF, but as you said, your cycle has progressed from 14-ish days to 27? Massive progress. I'm hoping that you get a bfp soon x

Claire, the number of times I got trapped in the bath, due to weakness whilst pregnant was endless lol. I know exactly how you felt. After about the 5th occurance, I resolved to take showers only. Twas' a shame as soaking in the bath whilst pregnant is so relaxing

mumofwon i didnt even think it was that hot enough to maybe affect my blood pressure but my body was trembling lmao horrible feeling and hubby wasnt home only my son i got the fright of my life so decided to just sit there until i could officially get myseld out without passing out hahaha xx

yeah 5th may this year.. but i had a 2 week bleed last month too.. was having them every 2 months since ive been on depo. so wish i knew all of this after i had my lo x

Aww glad ur symtoms have returned Claire to make u feel re assured but sorry to hear about ur episode :( hope ur ok now. I'm chuffed my cycle was 27 days with ov right in the middle. Really hope it continues now. I'd say it was a withdrawal bleed too Sarah, I bled every so often on depo too during last few months, fingers crossed it doesn't take long to get ur cycles back though, u never know u could be lucky xx

yeah trying they have returned still anxious tho as you would be scan on friday it cannot come quick enough i tell ya .. so glad you had normality this month i cant wait to the poas begins again hahahaha i love stalking xx

Aww bless him, fingers crossed all goes well on Friday. Haha I'm not poas till at least 10dpo this time and only taking notice of a proper line that shows in all light! I'm excited now to try properly :) just really hope I ov again. Started my Agnus castus again tonight but only taking 1 tablet instead of 2 xx

Girls when ur AF returned after ovulation was ur AF really really heavy? Sorry for tmi but I'm literally having to go clean up every hour :/ I used to be heavy but this is taking it to a whole new level :/ is it normal after depo?

my first 2 periods from depo were really heavy i had to wear tampon and towel and the cramp was ubelievable also and im not usually heavy or crampy around af time just spotty xx

Mine was heavier than normal but not insanely heavy. Mine are typically very light though.

Glad to hear it's normal, Yh the cramps are awful but I'm usually crampy and heavy but not this heavy. Good luck for ur scan tomorrow Hun xx

thank you symptoms have gone again driving me insane roll on tommorow xx

god girls im freaking out today woke up this morning and my chest doesnt hurt the slightest am so worried something is wrong they actually have no sensitivity whats so ever

Claire try not to worry. I say this, but I worried until my son was born, so I understand how hard it is not to worry. Symptoms come and go in waves. You may just be very lucky in that your pregnancy will be a breeze. Your scan will put your mind at ease. Best of luck x

I Ovulated one month (my first cycle) after coming off of the depo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fertility friend has given me cross-hairs and the symptoms and cm that I put down for that day (prior and after) all correlate. My temp has stayed above the coverine since ovuation, so I know my progesterone is A-O-K. I had mittelschmerz, felt a pop sensation and received my darkest opk on CD 15. Cant believe it. So pleased. CD 15, so ovulating earlier than prior to depo. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

thanks mom of won got a terrible headache that woke me through the night i kust want this scan to be over with so i know everything is ok x

I can totally understand how you feel. Distraction is key! Easier said than done, but it will make you feel a million times better. If you can muster up the energy, head out for a walk. Choose somewhere scenic. The weather is fabulous, especially after yesterday's continuous rain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->