TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

That's great news mumof!! Fingers crossed for u Hun.
Hope ur ok Claire, let us know how he scan goes. Try not to worry symptoms come and go.
Cutie I'm usually heavy anyway but this has deffo taken it to a whole new level, hopefully AF dies down soon and keeping my
Fingers crossed to ov again and have another chance or catching the egg!

little bean is ok little wriggler too very active strong heartbeat also thank you ladies 9 weeks tommorow xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5
Great news Claire! I hope you are feeling relaxed knowing that all is well x

Thanks Trying. I am not in the TWW as I decided to see what my body does first. Wasnt expecting it to happen so soon. Shocked! In hindsight, I probably should have tried this month lol. There is always next month!

Yay so glad all is ok Claire and hope ur feeling more relaxed now :)

Haha mumof, there's always next month :) I'm on cd 4 so still waiting for AF to leave and hoping/praying I ov again!

everyone has disapeared cutie lol .. wonder if they will treat is with some tests when they return lol x

Haha I'm here, no news tho I'm still waiting for AF to leave.

Hi ladies my name is Courtney I am new to this thread. I read this entire while I was at work to kill time. My last Depo injection was somewhere in June 2014 my next one was due in Sept 2014 I was on Depo for 3 years. I am now 21 TTC with my fiance. My period returned January 21 of this year and carried on to be regular 26dc ever since. Its now my 7 month being off depo been TTC since January. Before I got my period I spotted a few months on and off by December I was bleeding the whole month. So it took me about 4 months to get a regular cycle. Once I got my regular cycle I started using Fertibella which is a pill for woman who may have any problems with fertility and gives all the vital ingredients to get everything going. Still no bfp yet since I started buy I'm being patient. I'm currently 6dpo and waiting to see if I get my bfp this month. You guys have kept me going wacko since being off Depo. I have my first doctors appt tomorrow from being off depo and I hope they can give me some good feedback. I'll update how that goes tomorrow!

Trying I am soooo praying I ovulate next month, as I feel that this month could have been a fluke. Still waiting for AF, but not hurrying it along, as my luteal phase has gone from 0 days last month to 9 days (so far) this month. Temp has dropped and is now below coverline for the second day, so AF should be here within the next few days. If I go back to having a regular 28 day cycle, I will be pleased.

Hey cwalker! I hope all goes well at the doctors tomorrow and welcome - from one thread newbie to another :)

Thank you Mum I really appreciate it...I've been waiting for someone to reply all day! Its so good to finally here from someone. This would be my first so its exciting but scary at the same time TTC and making sure the baby can make it through the first trimester as the depo can stay in your system for so long. But I'm hoping the doc can give me good advise that I can bring to this wonderful forum tomorrow!

Thank you Mum I really appreciate it...I've been waiting for someone to reply all day! Its so good to finally here from someone. This would be my first so its exciting but scary at the same time TTC and making sure the baby can make it through the first trimester as the depo can stay in your system for so long. But I'm hoping the doc can give me good advise that I can bring to this wonderful forum tomorrow!

Yeah the thread had gone quiet for a couple of days. Just timing I guess. Im sure it'll pick up again soon.

If and when I do get pregnant, I will share those same concerns that you are having now about making it through the first trimester, given that depo thins the lining of the uterus. Although in saying that, if the lining is thick enough for implantation, then it should be fine to sustain a pregnancy. I think we worry about making it through the first trimester in general, with or without depo. It's just one of those things.

Good luck and do let us know how you got on at your appointment today!

Welcome Courtney!! Sorry I was at my friends last night so didn't come on here. We are pretty similar, my missed depo was due 1st sept. I had irregular bleeding for a few month then end of sept my cycles started up again, but was long cycles. Last month I finally got a positive OPK on cd 13 and had a 27 day cycle so hoping my body's returning to normal now, we are Ttc #2, our son is 6! Good luck for the dr's hope u get some good advice x

I'm on cd 8 and I think AF is gonna be gone at some point today! My last AF was 8 days too I used to only be 5-6 days so a little longer post depo. My app says I should ovulate on Saturday cd 12 but we shall see. I just did an OPK and the lines pretty dark but still got a while to go to be positive if that makes sense? Just thought I'd update :)

Haha u just need to see lines don't u Claire! Here u go :) not positive yet, cd 8 and AF left today xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe