TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Iv not been symtom spotting but these are the things that jumped out at me this month: (just for fun)

From around 6-7dpo been having very mild on off period type of cramps
Excess gass from 7-8dpo
More thirsty from about 6-7dpo
Felt a little bit nausues 8-9dpo am and 9-10dpoam, put it down to hunger
Sore gums? I have a blister thing on the side of my gum, also the bottom front gum is abit sore.
Can't stop weeing since about 6-7 dpo
10-11 dpo pinching on right side when having the washing out this morning
Cervix came right down around 3dpo (last cycle it stayed high untill the day of AF) then it went back up high around 5dpo and my vagina walls feel kinda swollen, sorry tmi, but it's like I have to push through them to get the my cervix (which is very soft).

Obviously not signs of pregnancy as I'm getting bfn's just thought it would be fun to post them, it's weird as if I wasn't ttc I wouldn't take any notice of any of these symtoms.

I had more cm last cycle Hun.
AF is due in 3-4 days here xx

Urgh I have just started spotting! Looks like AF is here early...I hope it is AF rather than more random post depo spotting anywAy.

Bfn again this morning girls :( starting to feel like it's never gonna happen. Onto month 10 when AF shows up, due in 2-3days

I feel like I see 'something' on these two I just dipped in 2morning urine. I dipped one n thought I saw something so dipped another. I don't know it's not a clear line so I'm still classing it as bfn just wanted opinions. Also we bd last night as it was pretty painful around my cervix! I feel abit achy today too so maybe AF is on her way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
Bfn again this morning girls :( starting to feel like it's never gonna happen. Onto month 10 when AF shows up, due in 2-3days

:-(

AF in full flow for me this morning. But I'm not disappointed really, just glad to have a fairly regular cycle!

I know your not Spose to do this but the 'thing' I can see is soo soo faint and it's not loading into here as clear as it looks on my phone. I seriously have line eyes and it's a very good chance these are in my head so he honest girls.. I can take it ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
I just did a frer. So it was going across and the control line appeared then I watched the test line appear! I dived up off the toilet going 'oh my god oh my god' it was faint but deffo there! Then I held the test and i

literally watched the line disappear over the next 20 seconds? :( I was shaking and everything thinking omg I got a positive! Iv had to walk away from it I'm gonna go check it in about 5 minutes. Can this happen? Do u think it was a second lot of dye traveling through that got stuck for a minute then carried on traveling? Iv never had this with a frer! Wish I had took a pic but I thought I'd wait till the 5 minutes are up as it should of got darker. I feel like Iv just had my heart ripped out, that was so cruel :( Iv never had that with a test before.

I just did a frer. So it was going across and the control line appeared then I watched the test line appear! I dived up off the toilet going 'oh my god oh my god' it was faint but deffo there! Then I held the test and i

literally watched the line disappear over the next 20 seconds? :( I was shaking and everything thinking omg I got a positive! Iv had to walk away from it I'm gonna go check it in about 5 minutes. Can this happen? Do u think it was a second lot of dye traveling through that got stuck for a minute then carried on traveling? Iv never had this with a frer! Wish I had took a pic but I thought I'd wait till the 5 minutes are up as it should of got darker. I feel like Iv just had my heart ripped out, that was so cruel :( Iv never had that with a test before.

How odd! I've not had that before.

I can't see anything in your pic, but it is still early days if implantation happened later than what is common. You're not out until AF appears!

It can be a lot of heartache testing early. I always wonder why I do it to myself!

Sorry about AF laucu. Trying, I can't see anything yet. How cruel of that FRER!

That frer was horrible! There is deffo nothing on it now though :( I'm not testing again now till AF is due that has put me right off.

I think I see something on the frer now it's fully dried but I don't know :( maybe it's just a dodgy test. Ah why do I do this to myself. Funny thing is I really don't mind if it's not this month that's fine, it's the not knowing that kills me lol I'm so impatient!!

I'll post it anyway so u can see what u think. It's probably nothing and the test is invalid as its dry anyway. It's just bugging me
The line I saw appear and get darker then totally vanish. Maybe it's an indent or a dodgy test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 8
Oh thank god for that Claire! I was wondering if these tests where driving me crazy! Haha. I have no frers left now anyway so I can't obsess with them! Iv had loads of aches today but they stopped about 2pm and havnt been back since. Im just gonna keep testing with the clinical guard but taking it as a bfn unless I get a true positive .

Or untill I get AF which will be the more likely case

I think it may be a dodgy test to be honest it came up way darker than that (still faint) then disappeared all within about 20-30 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->