TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Here's the clinical guard now they have all dried. Again they are way past the time limit so are invalid and I'm still classing as a bfn unless a bfp literally jumps out at me lol but I feel like I see something on them but I dunno could be the test strip under them if u know what I mean. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 10
The pictures never load as clear on here as they look on my phone :( thank you cutie. I'm hoping but I'm thinking it may have been. Iv never seen a test do what that one did

Bfn this morning. I'm out, just waiting for AF to show tomorrow or Wednesday

Thanks laucu. If that frer had a line it would of shown by now. Oh well I'm not too gutted to be honest as I have my holiday to look forward to in a month. Would of been nice though ;) fingers crossed for your next cycle too :)

13-14dpo (still testing, holding onto hope lol) due on today or tomorrow and no cramps or anything yet, making me think I'm due on tomorrow and not today. We shall see tho when she decides to show up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 6
i dont see anything on the clinical guard trying .. your not out till AF shows tho xx

I don't see anything either Hun, it was a clear bfn lol. AF hasn't shown today so I'm guessing tomorrow she will show :)

AF kind of started this morning. It's not like AF tho it's just like brown cm :/ hopefully it comes properly soon and get it over with. Iv had hardly no cramping too where as last month I had loads on the day AF arrived

AF kind of started this morning. It's not like AF tho it's just like brown cm :/ hopefully it comes properly soon and get it over with. Iv had hardly no cramping too where as last month I had loads on the day AF arrived

That's exactly how mine started this month, and then the next day it was really heavy with lots of cramping. Weird too because it only lasted 3 days and usually I have AF for 4-6 days. Definitely different this month, but iirc that can happen after depo - it's the gift that keeps on giving isn't it!

Hahaha laucu that was funny - it's the gift that keeps on giving. It's so weird cos my last few cycles have been fine just really heavy and abit longer (8 days last month) there's hardly anything there today just a little bit of brown cm and no cramps :/ I'm hoping its in full swing tmora, I'll be worried my cycles are messing up again if it doesn't!

AF arrived in all her glory last night, with really bad cramps. Cd 2 today Xx

Urgh. Onto the next cycle! Do you have an idea of when you'll ovulate? I should somewhere between 22-24th June.

Based on my last 3 cycles I should ovulate between 23-25th but I'm not sure I want to 'try' this month as its only 4 weeks till we go on holiday now so I may take a break this month then I can relax and enjoy my holiday, I'll take opk's so I know when to expect AF but I'm not gonna worry about bding enough etc, if it happens it happens if it doesn't it doesn't and I'll look forward to my holiday :) it would be nice if I concieved when I'm on holiday in Turkey as my son was concieved there too ;) but obviously I won't be using opk's while away! If I'm still not pregnant when I get back I think I'm going to try pre seed, has any one tried it? Fingers crossed for you for this cycle laucu xx

New cycles for both of you!

Trying, I used pre seed. I definitely recommend it.

Ok that's the plan then, if no bfp by August cycle I shall purchase some pre seed and give it a go! Thanks cutie x

Not sure if this info is of any use to you ladies but I was just checking back on my charts.
The cycle we conceived on was the only time before where I'd had an 'average' period where it started heavy and then got lighter over a few days. The other months I'd spotted or there were variations in flow. Might be a good green light to look out for, anyone else have similar patterns?

My pattern differed. I always had very light, 3-4 day periods.

right you lovely ladies.. after some advice.. last depo injection was 10th feb this year which ran out on 5th may when myself and oh decided not to have anymore.. i bled in july last year for 2 weeks which is unusual coz i only used to bleed for 3-4 days max.. then this year i have bled 6th-20th april.. then 27th april til 1st may.. then 12th til 15th may, im aware the last one could have been a withdrawal bleed as its the only one i have had since i stopped the depo. however i have started bleeding again yesterday, this is proper normal as it used to be actually worse than ever been.. could it be possible for my cycles to be back already?x

Sounds like it could be since its been about 30 days since your last. Next month you should know for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->