TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

2nd time, Iv had normal periods since about March this year before that it was just spotting, they are heavier then usual post depo tho. This month seems better I'm cd 4 today and it's medium instead of heavy. Last AF was 8 days long and very very heavy all through.
Hi Sarah jayne, when my injection run out I had a withdrawal bleed for 5 days 1 weeks after then I spotted on and off for 2 months. Fingers crossed this is ur cycles returning for u xx

I say spotted but it was sometimes heavy sometimes normal but I'd bleed for a few days have a few days to a week off then be back on again x

this is really strange coz its really heavy, before depo and before i had my kids it was only ever light for 3-4 days, even after the kids and before the depo it was the same.. i think ive only had around 4 depo injections.. ive been really ill with it today, hot water bottle and trying not to move off the sofa.. a lot easier said than done mind when i got to run around after these pair lol.. soon find out next month.. i havent had any spotting at all since the last one on the 12th may.. i didnt think it would be possible for it to come back thid quick x

Mine are a lot heavier post depo Hun and I have a son too, sounds promising for you. You never know you could be a lucky one that gets them back very fast :) I hope this is the case for you xx

Maybe try downloading an app then u can keep track of them? I use 'clue' app which I think is good xx

i wouldnt say i got mine back quick and i only had 1 shot on the 8th if july 14 second due on 2nd of october which i missed and my periods never returned until mid january this year so all in all 7 months from my first and only depo shot until i got my period back then i was pregnant april so theres hope for everyone ladies!!! currently 13 weeks today good luck to you all ill be stalking xxxx

ive got an app now which keeps track of dates etc which is how i know exact dates so far lol.. theyve been going back as far as my youngest sons been born and hes 18 months old now lol xx

Claire can't beleive ur 13 weeks already that's crazy!
My last shot ran out sept 1st, I had a 5 day bleed sept 7 then on and off bleeding October and November, nothing December, then AF returned end of January although was long cycles they became regular in April and started ovulating again so 8 months for regular cycles to return with ovulation. That's good, I ise it to remember dates etc too :)

I used fertility friend. Was good as you could add loads of notes and things for each day. Oh was weirded out by me tracking our bd'ing lol

well ladies we found out yesterday that our baby is a BOY!!! so excitedddd .. how are you all doing our little guy is officially due on the 17th december xxx

2nd time, I also used and loved FF.

Congrats on your little one Claire!!

We have decided to sway for a boy so Iv ordered fertile cm capsules & potassium supplement for me and ordered zinc and L-arginine for husband to start taking. Also going to hold off bding untill the day after my positive opk. Iv looked into the diet and my diet is pretty much boy friendly anyway, I eat a lot of potatoes and meat etc.

Don't get me wrong I'll be very happy and grateful with either gender, I'd just like another boy so no harm in trying to sway my odds. Hubby says its upto god what we get but Iv explained to him yes but we can still try to sway it and if we are blessed with a daughter then God obviously wanted us to have a daughter. We shall see anyway, but don't worry I will be very happy with either sex just hoping for a healthy baby.

I would just be afraid that by timing my bd until after your positive would make you miss the window but we can't ever really know.

I'll probably only give it a go for a few cycles and if nothing I'll just go back to bding few days before ov too but I'll try to control my cm ph levels so hopefully male sperm will get the better chance. We will be blessed no matter what the gender is if we are lucky enough to have another child, Iv just always wanted another son and know this is my last chance to try. If I'm blessed with a daughter that's perfectly fine too :)
I'm on cd9 today, we bd last night thinking I'd be safe as I'm not due to ovulate untill around cd 15 and I'm trying to prevent pregnancy this month as I go on holiday in 23 days, but Iv just felt my cervix and it feels high and open :/ AF was a lot shorter this month was 5 days with 1 day of very little spotting when it's been 8-9 days long past 2 cycles so hoping it won't bring my ovulation forward

By timing bd after positive opk I mean we will bd on the day of the positive

Gotcha. I'm excited! My periods changed and would shorten and ovulation changed a bit but it eventually regulated itself and got consistent.

It's been consistent for the last 2 cycles just AF was shorter this cycle but it was shorter before depo so maybe it's just getting back to normal. Iv started taking opk's again today so hopefully ovulation wil be when expected

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->