TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

My last shot was due on May 23rd... I realize its only been a month but getting discouraged because during the depo i would ALWAYS have at least spotting as i neared the end of one shot and was due for the next, but this time I had nothing... Worried that the depo messed up my cycle too much... OPKs have shown that my hormone levels go up when expected even when i was still on depo, but still no sign of my cycle returning.

I know that it can take a while... my biggest thing right now is feeling like im letting my hubby down because i didnt know about depo withdrawl until i joined this site. My doc told me nothing about it. My hubby went off PTSD meds to let his libedo return and is suffering now... Id just be happy to have my af back and know that its just a matter of time before i actually ov and our little bun is in the oven... just feels really hopeless right now

My boobs are SO tender. Oh my gosh.

10dpo today (I think).

Army wife it's only been a month don't worry :) order agnus castus on Amazon n start taking ttc vitamins. The next few months may be hard for u with ups n downs but don't worry it's all normal coming off the depo, ur body needs time to get back to normal.

Eek laucu. Got everything crossed for u! I'm 10dpo tomorrow x

Hey guys sorry for not be on for a couple days.
So I did not do a hpt because Thursday I was at the doctors for other issues and they happened to do a pregnancy test and it came out negative. So I dont think I'm pregnant.
I was gone because I was cramming to get my college work done cause three of my summer classes end tomorrow.
I did not get to bd the day I got the positive opk because we actually got into another argument and then the next day I worked really late and was waaaay too tired.
I haven't had any symptoms really though.

Feeling a little sick tonight and also have noticed I've been peeing pretty frequently the past 2 days. Also a noticeable amount of white discharge on underwear (tmi sorry) today and yesterday.
Tried to take an opk tonight but ended up getting an invalid and alrwady had dumped my urine. Will take one tomorrow afternoon just to see what it comes out as.

Army wife I used these ones and took 2 a day. It took a good 3-4 months of continually taking them for them to work. Once u do get a positive opk stop taking them in the 2 week wait as they shouldn't be taken in pregnancy. When AF arrives take them again till positive opk again. Good luck xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi raine hope you got ur college work all sorted. Sorry to here about the negative test :( did u bd at all? My friend got pregnant by bding 4 days before ovulation. So u never know :)
I'm cd 10 and got a bfn this morning which I was expecting. I have no symtoms at all now lol weirdly tho my opk's are very very faint, they are usually very dark when close to AF and she's due Sunday.
Laucu did u test??

Hi raine hope you got ur college work all sorted. Sorry to here about the negative test :( did u bd at all? My friend got pregnant by bding 4 days before ovulation. So u never know :)
I'm cd 10 and got a bfn this morning which I was expecting. I have no symtoms at all now lol weirdly tho my opk's are very very faint, they are usually very dark when close to AF and she's due Sunday.
Laucu did u test??

I did last night, and got a bfn. May try again in the morning.

Fingers crossed for u Hun. I'm just testing ever morning coz I can't resist lol

Thanks trying!
We have not bd since that day that I posted the second positive opk. We plan to bd tonight but for fun since It won't count. I'm out this month.
Still in the 2ww though so there's still a small chance.

Just took this opk. Still weird that I have a test line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 4
Cd 11 & bfn again, as expected.
Raine my last 2 cycles my opk's have been really dark in the 2ww, for some reason they aren't this month. Fingers crossed for u Hun xx

If I'm having regular periods and ovulation is the depo now out of my system? 4 cycles of ovulating and timing bd perfectly and still no bfp? :/

If I'm having regular periods and ovulation is the depo now out of my system? 4 cycles of ovulating and timing bd perfectly and still no bfp? :/

I would've thought so... Unless there is still some kind of hormonal imbalance going on?

I tested again this morning and got a bfn.

I dunno I feel fine and my cycles are regular, I just don't seem to be getting pregnant :/ I was pregnant within 2 months of coming off the pill with my son. Sorry to hear about the bfn. R u having any symptoms?

Hi ladies quick question. Have you ladies ever had a thick white discharge no odor or itching so not thrush? Could it be my body trying to sort itself out?

I get it in the two week wait Hun, it's lotion like? Not sure if it means anything Hun I never kept track of my cycles before depo so I don't know if it any different for me. Fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->