TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I'm not good at checking my cervix. Like I feel it but I can never tell how open it feels or anything. Plus I heard that all cm is different for each woman so I don't know if I could go off of that.
I think I'll stick with this month saying that I ovulated the day after my positive opk. I think I might temp next month. So I'm 2dpo if I follow the day after the positive.
Fx we get bfp this month!!!

Raine, I was the same. Cervix and CM gave me nada! You can pretty safely assume it's the day after.

I don't get much ewcm either, I couldn't go off that for ovulation. I can tell the difference now when my cervix feels most open but but it is abit hard as Iv already gave birth my cervix is never fully closed so I go off the opk's and when it feels most open. Looking back through my app it seems I ovulate ur day after positive opk to give me a 14day lp x

It's 4 in the morning. Woke up to use the bathroom which is weird for me. Have some weird dull cramp like feelings a little to the left. Going to try to get back to sleep.

I've been having the cramps feeling too. they were pretty painful last night when I was in bed.

Iv not had any twinges just feel really sicky today but I had that 2 cycles ago just later on in the 2ww so could just be my hormones after ovulation.

im patiently waiting on feeling little bubs move any mummies on here feel anything early with their second xx

Iv heard u feel it abit earlier with ur second, with my first I felt it between 21-23 weeks. Think I felt flutters around 19 weeks. I'm still feeling sicky, I'm hoping I get AF this month though as I want to relax and enjoy my holiday in 2 weeks then try properly when we return. What will be will be tho :) I think it may just be my hormones after ovulation. Weird how the hormones effect me after depo, or maybe it's cos I'm taking more notice of my cycles now.

I definitely felt movement earlier with my second. Maybe 14 weeks? I can't remember now.

7dpo tomorrow :) sicky feeling disappeared today thank god so I think that's just a post ov symtom for me!

Okay so I just took an opk today I'm 7dpo and not really sure why I even took the opk.
But why did they come out close to positive if not positive?
I had my positive opk last week, you all saw it when I uploaded it.
So I'm confused on why I have a positive again. I thought there was not supposed to be a test line again until after af and close to when you were going to ovulate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4
My opk's can be dark on the 2ww raine, but also u can have a surge and not actually ovulate then ur body will try again with a second surge to ovulate so I'd bd just incase xx

Mine ain't that dark tho and are mostly dark just before AF

Yeah I doubt that I'm going to have AF This month. I stil haven't gotten it and my last depo ran out in August. Well I had one actual period when I started birth control bills then had light spotting for 2 days in December but then nothing again after that and I stopped the pills in December.
I'll bd again tonight and will do another opk sometime tonorrow.

Sorry Hun I know how horrible it is waiting for AF to return, she will return though when ur body's ready. My deep ran out sept 1st I didn't get regular afs back till end of January and I only started ovulating in April, bd just incase :) fingers crossed for u Hun xx

I think ur body is trying to ovulate Hun to keep getting lh surges, fingers crossed it happens soon and AF returns

have you tried an hpt raine i ised to think that when an opk showed strong lines after ovulation that maybe you could be pregnant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->