TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

On the plus side, at least I didn't waste my frers. And I can have wine this weekend. Never using a cheapie test again!

Yay for wine ;) use clinical quard tests Hun. I had evaps on the blue tests u was using, Claire and cutie recommended the clinical quard and Iv never had evaps on them

sorry laucu onto a new cycle then .. yeah i totally agree clinical guard are the best i ever used and their so cheap too i got my hint of a bfp on them at like 8-9dpo xx

Thanks all. I'll look into getting some for this cycle.

Hi raine, fingers crossed for u Hun, how many dpo are you?
I won't be trying this cycle as we are away so won't be tracking ovulation or anything. I'm going to order pre seed when we get home for August cycle.

I got a positive opk the same day as you. I think I'm either 13 or 14dpo but then I got that other positive opk that I had posted (can't remember the day so I'd have to scroll back and look) Its hard for me to keep track because I haven't had an af since December and I don't know when it's going to come back. It's like a never ending waiting game for me.
Either way I'm out of the first 2ww but then in the middle of that 2ww I got another positive opk so I could have possibly ovulated twice.
It's all so confusing. I'll take a test today and see what happens. I don't think I'm pregnant though.

Okay so I had my first positive opk on June 20th and my second positive opk on the 27th.

Oh I also took another opk on July 1st. Had posted it on here and it wasn't a positive but I still had a pretty dark test line. Haven't had anything to drink today, have had my first pee of the morning but I know you can't use it for opks so I will not drink anything and wait until I have to pee again and do another opk and hpt.

Sounds like ur body's trying to ovulate but maybe not quite getting there Hun so it's trying again. Fingers crossed but it's looking good

so i posted a few months back in march i think about the horribly long cycle i had been experiencing. It lasted a total of 120 days then af finally came on full force. And now on to another bout of confusion. My period finally came may 1st and for some strange i reason i just assumed that my periods would go back to a 28 days thing. I dont know why i thought that i just did. Well anyway im currently confused as to whether or not im on day cd 72 or cd 8. Here's what happened on july 4th i started to bleed but the bleeding only lasted a few hrs and then turned into a brownish grayish discharge so im not sure if i count that as the start of a new cycle. I think i had something similar happen last cycle and then i had a true unquestionable af about a week or two later. So im still in frustration station. Its been 9 mths since my last depo shot wore off and a yr since the last injection. I just wish my cycle would figure itself out already. last cycle my period came a couple days after i stopped taking vitex and i didnt start back taking it until cd40 if this cycle so im trying to maintain patience and hope that it will help speed things up a notch. I started charting though and apparently i ovulated on cd 50 so my period was actually due on the 4th of july but like i said i only bleed for a few hrs so i dont even know whether or not it counts. How long does it take your cycle to regulate after this horrid drug?

Im wondering if anyone knows if taking bcp will help regulate your cycle if so i think im gonna start taking the pill just for a month or two and go back to not messing with it at all. then i swear im never getting on bcp again. I think if i ever get prego after that ill just temp to avoid before putting anything else into my system.

Hey all,

Rockstarlove - about going on the pill. I am not sure I would want to do that. Any progress you have made so far could potentially be set back by taking another hormonal contraceptive. Def have a chat with your GP/Doctor to see what route to take x

Just a quick update. I had a 7 day 'AF' (a bleed) after taking the norethisterone and took soy isoflavones on cd4-9. I am also am taking Royal Jelly as I heard it can stimulate the ovaries etc etc. I am doing both ic opk's and clearblue digital opks and have noticed that on the ic opk's there is progression. I am yet to see a flashing or a static smiley face on the clearblue. Hoping that the soy isoflavones work. If not then I will be taking norethisterone again and trying clomid instead.

I am not up for waiting for my cycle to return naturally tbh. So impatient lol. It's strange because I am normally a very laid back person, but I am broody.

Wishing all the best for everyone on this thread x

well ladies it looks as if the cycles could be back.. i was due to get my next depo on 5th may but didnt go, then i bled on 12th may for a few days, and again on 12th june for a few days and now today 15th july.. i didnt think my cycles would come back so soon let alone the same month my depo was due.. can this be happening? x

Sounds like your cycles are getting back on track sarahjayne and ever so quickly too!

Well I got a peak reading on my CB digital opk tonight. Not sure if I will actually ovulate though. Seems too good and easy to be true lol. I am temping so will see in a couple of days as to whether or not I actually ovulated.

It's nice seeing an active thread!
I was supposed to go back in for another shot on April 29th but me and my husband decided we wanted to ttc after me having pregnancy symptoms and both of us being sad finding out It wasn't really that. So it's been almost 3 months since it's worn off, and today I've had what seems to be a very light period, which for me is the first time I've had anything in almost three years as I was on the shot since 2012. Is there any chance I could ovulate this time around or should I not get my hopes up?

It's nice seeing an active thread!
I was supposed to go back in for another shot on April 29th but me and my husband decided we wanted to ttc after me having pregnancy symptoms and both of us being sad finding out It wasn't really that. So it's been almost 3 months since it's worn off, and today I've had what seems to be a very light period, which for me is the first time I've had anything in almost three years as I was on the shot since 2012. Is there any chance I could ovulate this time around or should I not get my hopes up?

Hi!

I had light spotting every two weeks for the first few months, then got a proper af.

Xx

Hope everyone is doing well. I am set to ovulate in a few days, got ewcm today. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->