TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Thanks Hun, I have been tracking them on the app. At 8 dpo I had 1 day of diahreah (sorry), that's when the quesy started too and the sore nipples if felt quesy every day except from yesterday I didn't feel it but I do again this morning. Sore nipples Iv had every day since 8dpo, don't feel as bad today tho. I also had one day of slight back ache on 8 dpo but that could be the beds in the hotel lol other than that I feel ok. I some times feel quesy in the 2 ww anyway and the quesy could of been food I ate on holiday the only really weird thing is the nipples. I havnt got any AF aches today. I can't test I have no tests :( I know it will be a bfn anyway like always

Which pre seed did u buy? The white box or the dark blue one?

I couldn't resist :( 12 dpo second morning urine with an hour hold. Now I feel stupid for wasting a good test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 3
Iv just ordered my pre seed for next cycle, cutie do I remember right u saying I fell pregnant using pre seed? If so did u use the recompended amount? Iv googled about pre seed and a lot of women are saying don't use the recommended amount as its a lot and can get 'messy' :/ I don't get ewcm. But surely u should use the recommended amount to get the full effect of it?

No I did not use the recommended amount, it's messy. We filled up to about the 1 line. 3 is way slippery and you feel nothing lol. I bought the kind in the white box and always used the applicator to ensure it was inside and occasionally DH would just use it as regular lube.

I had no ewcm ever. Lots of water and a cup of grapefruit juice daily during ovulation helped me.

How many cycles on pre seed did it take? Iv got the dark blue box but it just says it's the newer version of it. Ok I won't use the full amount either than. I wish I could fast forward now to next cycle lol we are gonna bd every night during my fertile window too so fingers crossed. I'm back on slimming world now so can't drink grapefruit juice but I'll make sure to up my water intake :) thank you xx

Well we got pregnant a lot and lost them so it's hard to say how many it took but I was getting pregnant pretty easily. Also I wouldn't try a digital until I saw some lines on an ic. My digitals took forever to show pregnant.

Sorry to hear Hun xxx

I know digitals arnt as sensitive, I just couldn't resist :( I got my cheap tests off Amazon yesterday took a few n all negative took one this morning, watched it go across then put it down and left it for 5 mins, came back to see this! Then realised it was very slowly moving n had just got stuck a little, and was just another bit of dye going across very slowly :( so now I feel bummed! My nipples don't hurt half as much any more n I don't feel queasy. According to my apps im 13 dpo and AF should be here tomorrow so that's me out xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 5
Just been to the toilet to see AF arriving, slowly but surely :/ on the plus side my pre seed has arrived, even though I ordered the newer version they sent me the old version but I don't care about that. Onto month 12 and keeping everything crossed and praying this month will be our month!

And on the plus side this cycle and last cycle had been the same amount of days, same days bleeding(6) and ovulation being on cd 12 both cycles so hopefully that's it all settled into a regular cycle

I think I'm addicted to buying tests!! Does any one else have a little stash? Haha here's mine :)
P.s - there's 2 boxes of frer because I can't buy them in the shops near me, for some reason none of them sell them. So I order them on Amazon and ordered 2 to save on delivery cost :winkwink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 4
Haha!

I used to have a large stash of cheapies but have given up on them. I now have two frers and have vowed to only use them if AF is actually late (after the false hope last cycle I am trying to resist the temptation of testing early!).

Haha u have so much more will power than me!! I panick buy at the start of each cycle haha, the only reason I waited till 10 dpo to test last cycle was because that was the day I was home from holiday! I'm such a loser I can't help myself. I try to hold off untill at least 8dpo (cough cough 7dpo) but I know not to take anything serious at that point it's just a quick fix to dip a test haha oh and most of them are ovulation tests lol but I should receive my clinical quard pregnancy tests any day now, I dread to think what I spend! I tell my husband they only cost about £2 which is why I buy them... What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him ;)

I always kept a stash of clinical guard and the frers and digitals I would randomly go buy. So expensive but I had no control!

Haha I have no control either. I can buy the digitals in the local supermarkets so I don't buy them online, if I need one I can go get one ;)

Quick question girls, looking back on my app I don't think Iv been bding enough during my fertile window, just once or twice and a lot of the time just the day of ovulation. This month I want to go all out, using the pre seed and planned on bding every day of my fertile window. Iv googled about it and some people say u shouldn't bd every day as u need to give sperm time to build up again? But some people say bding everyday gives u more chance of falling pregnant? Which is the best? I'm thinking everyday?

Oh and I really didn't realise how much the depo took my sex drive away till the last 2 weeks! It's definitely returned, I feel like a depraved woman!!! We can't do much as AF is still here but I can't stop thinking about it!!

The how much sex thing is always a debate. From what I know it depends on how often the sperm rejevunates but we can't know that. My doctor told us to have fun. We had sex daily and more than once. Not out of need, just out of want. Some women had success with every other day. More than anything, most say 3 days, 2 days, the day before, ovulation and the day after are gonna be your best days. Key being it's a better chance of getting it in there before ovulation happens. with you not temping and knowing exactly when you O, I would take the more the merrier approach if you can.

I'm pretty sure, due to my cycle lengths etc, I ovulate the day after positive opk, last 2 cycles ovulation being on cd 12. I'm going to use opk's again this month but base my fertile window around cd 12 so start bding cd 8 through to cd 13? With opk's to back it up. Do u think that sound ok? I'm pretty sure with my son we bd'd pretty much every night. I just don't want to miss ovulation this month, I'm so ready for that bfp now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->