TTC after implanon -need buddies

jessndoug

Reaction score
I need a buddy...anyone else ttc after implanon I just got mine removed on 29 July 2009 after only 8 months of having it. had one AF two weeks before removal and havent seen it since.hoping to get a :BFP: soon!!! anyone else with me!!! :hugs:

ill be your buddy!! not sure what i have to do.. I still don't have my AF i had mine out i think the same day as you hun..:hugs:

i had my first af last week.im not sure when your suppose to use opk's do you know?? thanks

hey ill join too

i got my implanon out on june 18th and got my af exactly 3 weeks after removal ( i didnt have a period whilst on it, had it in for almost 3 years) im on my second cycle now n the one before was 35 days and i tested on day 11 n said i was ovulating so looks like my cycles have gone irregular grr am currently on cd 18

lets hope we dont have a long wait for a bfp :)

Hi all. Im jessica, im 20 years old and i had my implanon out in august of 08 after ten months of it. Waited around until january for my first af and have been waiting for my bfp ever since. This will be cycle 5 in my year of ttc when and if af shows. Currently cd63.

i had my first af last week.im not sure when your suppose to use opk's do you know?? thanks

well i used some opks last week.. looks like i ovulated 2 days ago.. but i missed it cause hubby is away.. but at least ill get my first AF in 2 weeks hopefully :thumbup:

hey jessica im sorry to hear that .. that totally sucks i heard that apparently in germany they said on the leaflets that it can cause... ahh i always forget the word but absence in periods from 3-33 months after removal but they dont elsewhere, i honestly dont think half the women who got it put in would have if they knew that!

the pamphlet that i read definately did not tell me 3-33 months with no AF~ i did tons of research online and couldnt find anything more than what was availible on there website and rave reviews from women all over...i loved having no periods while on it but i have a TON of weight gain from it. I will never use chemical contraceptives again! ever! haha i say that now and watch, as soon as LO is here i will be begging for BCP. lol. I have lots of symptoms this time! so excited! how about you ladies? any symptoms to speak of yet?

nope *sigh* but its only my second cycle so i know im bein impatient wanting a bfp now , oh well im on my way to england n paris n germany for holiday in just over 3 weeks so obviously me and oh will have to give it a break (hmm maybe that will be good) oooh and i heard paris has a disney land so me n my friend r soooo going there wooo* cant wait :D
anyways im so happy fingers crossed for u girl!

Oh you will LOVE disney! It really is the best place on earth! I went when i was 17 for the first time and i marched with the band through disneyland. So worth the trouble of the crowd. Bad news though... I got a bfn today...sign. But its not over til the witch shows...

hi i had my implanon out in march, af just getting regular now i hope.

aww very true its not over till that wicked thing shows its head lol.

yeh i cant wait i heard that the disney land in america it takes like over a day to get through everything i just hope the paris one is as good :D ooh and im going to italy now too cos its only like an hour from paris by train so im def gona have my mind off baby makin for a few weeks lol

i was there for 3 days and i went to disneyland, MGM, and magic kingdom, and epcot. We didnt get to do half of what each park offered! so jeaous of you! kind of yay no witch yet...hmmm...feels weird to want her to come and wish she wouldnt all at the same time.

:shy: can i be your buddy also? i had implanton removed on 2nd february this year after nearly 3 years no af at all as yet. been to regular doctors appoinment s and since found out LH and FSH levels are normal and that i have a normal uterus and ovaries. went to docs today and have been perscribed norethiserone, even tho i'm trying to concieve i would like 1 period to set my cycle. who knew making life was so hard to do...... i prepared myself for all this and now finally feel as tho i'm a step closer to being a first time mum :shy:

hehe atleast its gona take my mind off ttc for a couple weeks :p

:shy: can i be your buddy also? i had implanton removed on 2nd february this year after nearly 3 years no af at all as yet. been to regular doctors appoinment s and since found out LH and FSH levels are normal and that i have a normal uterus and ovaries. went to docs today and have been perscribed norethiserone, even tho i'm trying to concieve i would like 1 period to set my cycle. who knew making life was so hard to do...... i prepared myself for all this and now finally feel as tho i'm a step closer to being a first time mum :shy:

omg thats such a long time with no AF.. and i thought 10 weeks was bad.. :cry::hugs:

thanks tonyamanda ... i think its just been a quest of finding a doctor who will have faith and listen to me GP's first excuse was it can take 6months n then it was it's coz your overweight n then it was may take a year n then it was u have a hormone imabalance let me test u n they came bk fine so then it was "it may be normal for you" n then i changed GP i've been battlin the doctors with this problem since i was 14 i get all the symptoms of AF includng mood swings n tummy cramps it just never seems to happen just hope the progesterone helps get me sorted GP seems to think because i release an egg that my periods are not a problem i think different n hopefully gyno will be helpfull also. i just want to feel normal forgot whats its like to have AF :wacko:

i was the same, had it removed in august and waited until january for a proper AF, and my cycles still havent regulated....BOOO to implanon! never again! hope she shows soon (or not and you get a BFP!!!)

thanks x never again with implanton for me either!! well AF is due sun/mon lets just hope for a miracle of a BFP rather than AF but either of the 2 will make me a very happy women as i'll no longer me stuck in limbo as to figure out whats wrong xx

hi girls.. hope all is well.. I have been using opks and got a positive last sunday.. so about 10 days ago.. i hope my AF comes within 7 days.. I pray she comes i really do.. I need to start a new proper cycle.. babydust to all.. and i will also never have implanon in again!!! EVER!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->