• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Although your sun roof option does have its appeal to me :haha::haha:

Eeek, thought I'd shared this on here earlier but guess not lol. Look what I woke up to this morning! :D

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/0034266f.jpg

And he did it all my himself : just gutted he's growing up so quickly lol.

XxX

We need Bernard's Watch! Could stop time for a little while then haha.

(and lol... He looks like a right chunker in that pic XD he's not as big as he looks though lol)

XxX

Aww Kaede he's a little chubster look at those legs lol, they do grow so fast.

I could do with a Bernard's Watch that fast forwards teething right now :haha: Serenitys first bottom tooth cut through the gum Monday so she's in a bit of pain atm.

Am i being thick or hormonal? What is Bernards Watch?!! and what has the little man done Kaede? I couldn't see from the pic?
Maybe i need to take a nap :haha::haha:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard's_Watch

Attachments

• bernard2tv.jpg
    bernard2tv.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 0
He rolled onto his side Dee :D Bernard's watch is a 90s kids tv show lol. He's got a magical watch that stops time haha. And yes, his legs are proper chubby :haha:

Aww, poor Serenity! Teething is no fun bless her :( Hope she feels better soon!

XxX

I NEED A HUG!!! :brat:. Im really concerned to why the NHS has put me in for extra scans at 28 and 34 weeks? I had my scan at 12 weeks and baby was doing perfect ~ no concerns from sonographer or midwife. I thought now i got the all clear ill be going for scans like normal people. I phoned up the midwife today and asked if the dates were correct and why im having them and she said "just some women get scanned all through there pregnancy". I dont want to phone hosptal back as i think im being paranoid but i just wonder why my consultant wants to keep seeing me till labour day? Is this standard procedure? I dont really class myself as high risk anymore?

Any thoughts? :hugs:xxx

Some consultants want more scans than others, i had quite a few extra with my consultant, wouldnt worry about it sweetie if anything you'll get to see your baby a lot more than others :haha:

Thankyou poppy :cry: :hugs:

I was happy when i got the letter with my extra scan dates, but then it dawned on me as to... why?. Im so emotional as it is, its hard to keep calm when i think the hospital is keeping something from me. The midwife sounded really laid back on the phone, kind of like "why are you asking ~ meh" x

I wouldnt worry Inoue - maybe some consultants have different policies :flower: In some ways it's good i think to get to see Kiki more and any extra monitoring can't be a bad thing :hugs:

:hugs: big hugs Inoue. :hugs: I would be baffled and concerned too but I don't think they can keep anything from you (as in, if something looks wrong they have to tell you). Is there anyone else you can ask to set your mind at rest? :hugs:

Thanks ladies. Im feeling alot better now, i guess i should be happy there keeping an eye on me, it was just unexpected. I see my standard midwife for my 16 week appt on the 12th and me and DH are also thinking of going for a private scan on 16th. I guess i can ask on them appt's x

They may do extra scans because:

you are overweight/underweight/petite
you have pre-existing health conditions
you have developed pregnancy related health conditions
your consultant likes to keep a closer eye on you

Try not to worry. I was overweight, have a heart murmur, was almost 41 and developed gestational diabetes. It meant I got seen every couple of weeks by someone and had scans every four weeks.

The pics of baby as you get further on are amazing. Focus on the positive. You'll have your rainbow here in no time.

Pip x

Thankyou Pip ~ im very healthy apart from my past losses, perfect weight, no medical conditions, ive been called a 'perfect textbook patient' before :haha:. I feel abit stupid now for freaking out, i should be happy for the extra scans, i just had a horror thought that something must be wrong if they want to see me again :hugs: x

Maybe they just want to keep an eye on you due to your previous losses? Either way it would have been really reassuring for me if I'd had extra scans :) I'm sure it's not because there's anything wrong. Like the others said, some consultants just have different policies :)

XxX

Ummm... Think I need some advice :/ I was just looking through my calendar on my phone (you know when you feel like there's something you've forgotten??), well I noticed that I'm 5 days late for AF. It's gotten me a bit paranoid! Taylor and I have dtd twice without protection... One of those times was last night after a bottle of wine :dohh: both times, though, we have used the pull out method so he hasn't cum inside me at all (sorry tmi). What are the chances of me being pregnant? I'm not sure how I would cope being pregnant so soon after Harrison... And I never wanted to have 2 so close together. I dont know if I would cope with 2 such young babies. I know it's my own stupid fault if I am, I really need to sort out some form of bc other than condoms (I HATE condoms with a passion).

I'm also worried that if I am, my boss is going to hate me :( I can't afford to lose my job. I don't know what to do! We're on holiday with Taylor's parents this week and I'm not sure whether I should talk to his mum and see what she thinks or keep it completely to myself until we get home and I've had chance to take a test. I haven't even told Taylor yet... Help! I feel like crying right now :( could it just be that my hormones/cycle is still a bit messed up?

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->