• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

As puppy said. Would an hpt test show up now? Try not to get upset hun, there may be other reasons to why period is late :hugs: x

:hugs: Kaede :hugs: I think the first thing to do is test before getting too worried. :hugs: It's entirely possible your cycles are still a bit "off" since you are only 3 months post partum. I'm assuming that since you said you are "late" that you've had AF at least once already? While it is possible to fall pregnant using withdrawal method (see Suze and Oscar!) it's less likely. Try not to get too stressed out hun. Is there any way you can get a HPT where you are? If AF is late due to pregnancy it should show up now. If you are pregnant you'll find a way to cope. :hugs: it's what mums do! :hugs: As for your boss, I don't think she can sack you for being pregnant and she might not want to anyway. Try to stay calm at least until you know if you've got something to panic about. :hugs:

Thanks ladies. No, not BF anymore puppy. We are in the middle of nowhere at the moment. And we all go together when we're out and I'm not sure I want to let on I'm worried in case I'm not and I look stupid lol. I think I'm going to have to talk my MIL though... I'm just glad we get on ok lol.

Yes, I was sneak attacked at the beginning of May. We were out and I had that "feeling" and had to run and buy some pads lol.

XxX

Aww Kaede :hugs: I suspect it's very unlikely tbh, i wanted to get pregnant after the withdrawal method a few times and it never happened, that said it isn't 'impossible'
The only way to tell would be to get a pregnancy test when you get back and just try your hardest not to worry in the meantime, if you feel talking to someone in the family would help, you should do that too :)
I'm sure it will work out fine whatever way :hugs:

Kaede :hugs::hugs: fx'd your not sweetie, know how hard it is having them close :kiss:

Thanks Dee + Poppy. I know I would find some way to cope, but the thought petrifies me! I wanted us to be a bit more financially stable (ie Taylor getting a decent job after he finishes his accountancy course!) before we had another. Also, I wanted just to enjoy being a mummy for a while. :sigh: I suppose I'll just have to bite the bullet if I am, there is no way in hell I could do "anything" about it. I'd hate myself forever.

I'll see if I can get a moment to talk to my MIL alone tonight. Don't fancy blurting it out in front of my FIL too, not that he isn't lovely, he is! He's just too practical and I would end up getting the "you should have been more careful" talk lol :/

XxX

Kaede, I'm thinking AF isn't necessarily late... You're body is probably just getog back to normal after having Harri and won't follow it's old patterns just yet. I've not even got AF yet (for example). I hope talking with MIL helps. :hugs:

I hope that's the case AMU... I'll keep you all updated when I know anything :)

XxX

Good luck sweetie :hugs: Hope the MIL is understanding :hugs:

I couldn't bring myself to bring it up... I had about 3 or 4 opportunities last night to bring the subject up but I just couldn't do it :dohh: just going to wait and do a test when we get home if AF hasn't shown by then. There's nothing I can do about it if I am lol... Guess I'll just have to look at it as a happy (though somewhat ironic) accident. 2 1/2 years of ttc and then twice within a year lol... Would be typical >.< I suppose having 2 close together gets it all over and done with lol...

XxX

I think that sounds like a wise move Hun. :hugs: If you can cope with keeping it to yourself until you know for certain then you can avoid all the hubbub that comes with a "pregnancy scare". By all means talk to someone you feel could handle the news delicately though if you need to get it out or if they can possibly help you get a test from the shop or something. It's no fun stressing over something like this. :hugs:

Limbo land is no fun chick. Hope you find out soon, one way or t'other x

I feel so ungrateful lol :/ after all this time and all the ladies who are so desperate to get pregnant, here's me wishing, hoping and praying that I'm not! :/ it's just bad timing is all. I will be more than able to keep it to myself until we get home, but I hope I won't need to spend the money on a test... Still praying AF turns up by the end of the week. Although the more I think about it... I don't "feel" pregnant like I did even before I found out with Harrison. I have a feeling I'm driving myself insane over nothing :dohh:

XxX

Lol. Kaede, bless you. I can perfectly understand where you are coming from. I've got an appointment with the hospital to fix it so I can't ever get pregnant again. I feel guilty talking about it here knowing what we've all been through but we all want/need control over our fertility, whether it's to have a baby when we are ready or not have them when we aren't. Wishing you the absolute best whatever is going on with yor body at the moment. :hugs:

It's not ungrateful Kaede :hugs: I think we have all had times in our reproductive lives that we have not wanted to be pregnant, i certainly have.

When are you back from your holidays? When can you test? I hope you get AF in the meantime to put your mind at rest and give you a answer sooner :hugs:

Back on Saturday... So still a few days to go. I mentioned it to MIL and she seemed quite excited at the idea, although we didn't talk about it in depth. I just kinda mentioned it in passing lol. At least I know 1 person in the family will be on my side (apart from Taylor I mean lol)

XxX

Don't feel guilty hun. It's not like you've been reckless and sleeping around. You are perfectly entitled to choose when is best for you to have another child (as realistically as possible obv)

Aww hun. I'm glad MIL was receptive to the possibility. Roll on Saturday though! Lol. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->