• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

My NT was 1- 1200 so thats a great result :thumbup:

Dee fx'd for your next scan sweetie hope everything turns out ok, bless you dont need that worry on your head :hugs: brilliant news they identical :cloud9:

My NT was 1- 1200 so thats a great result :thumbup::

Thanks poppy :hugs:. Im thinking about the amino test but im not to keen on the odds of miscarriage from it :nope:. Marc is a little suprised about the score but he's not concerned like me. Did you have bad thoughts when you got your score? x

Even if your score is very low risk ( a high number ) doesnt mean that the baby does not have Downs Syndrome - just that they predict the risk to be lower.
Obviously it's up to you if you have the Amnio but remember that these numbers are only guidelines and yours sounds fine! :hugs:

My NT was 1- 1200 so thats a great result :thumbup::

Thanks poppy :hugs:. Im thinking about the amino test but im not to keen on the odds of miscarriage from it :nope:. Marc is a little suprised about the score but he's not concerned like me. Did you have bad thoughts when you got your score? x

No i honestly expected a lower score because of my age, but didnt once think i would risk having the Amino, just thought what will be will be and im blessed either way if serenity was born with Downs.

Mine was quite a low number too, although cant remember what it was. It was classed as low risk, but a lot lower than I was happy with :/ I didn't fancy the risk of the amino though. 1/5700 is an awesome score! And wow Dee, 1/9100 is amazing! I think mine was something like 1/2400 or something like that.

I hope everything goes well at your rescan Dee, although I'm sure everything will be great :D and yay for identical twins! Still jealous ;) although with how grumpy Harrison has been with his teething this week I'm kinda glad I only have 1 haha.

Inoue, I love your cute little bump! It's fab :D

Can't wait to see scan pics! I love scan pics haha :D

XxX

The Amino holds 1:100 chance of m/c so im not to keen on that compared to my 1:5700 score. Thats quite a difference. Im sure i will forget all about it on Saturday when i see LO again :) x

Inoue, I would be surprised if you were even offered an amnio unless you have had a previous pregnacy affected by a trisomy or genetic disorder. Your score is very low risk for downs and the 1:100 risk of miscarriage from an amnio is a very real risk. I have seen high risk scores (my baby Gerri had a 1:4 risk of downs and CVS confirmed she did have trisomy 21) and Isadora had a 1:270 risk (amnio confirmed she did not have it). Another friend of mine had a 1:40 risk (amnio confirmed baby did not have downs). I hope that helps give some perspective and reassure you that you do indeed have a low risk score for downs.

Poppy I can't believe Serenity is 7 months old!! Where is time going??? They'll be teenagers if we blink!!

Ooooo AMU i wont be blinking much then ive just got over the teenage years with the 3 eldest lads :haha: dreading it with korben and serenity lol

Thankyou AMU :hugs:. Cant say im pleased with my score still, but putting others in perceptive makes me realise im not to bad x

Just had an AMAZING gender scan and......

WERE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

:pink::pink::pink:

CONGRATS INOUE!!! :wohoo: Bet you're glad you found out! What a shock you would have had if you thought all along you were having a boy and the SURPRISE! IT'S A GIRL! :haha:

Yep, shocked is exactly the word i'd use. I couldnt believe it when i saw the 3 lines on the potty shot, was kind of wandering where its winky was! But nope, plain as day... it was definatly a little girl :cloud9:. I cant explain how happy we are. We wouldnt of minded what sex it was but i just didnt expect to see a little girl kicking around. We got tons of pics aswell and i brought a little pink dress to celebrate :happydance: x

It's such a wonderful thing finding out baby's gender. I love being able to shop for gender appropriate clothes and accoutrements before baby comes. It sure saves on all the trouble running around trying to get it all together after baby arrives. :dohh: Congrats again hun. :hugs:

Huge congratulations Inoue :thumbup::happydance: A beautiful little girlie on the way :kiss::pink: Love your pink tickers too :)

I have a sneak feeling i have girlies too but we will see..

Yay Inoue.. a girl so wonderful happy to hear all is going well..

Puppy really your 32 weeks already.. ikks

Anyone having anymore babies.. or is everyone done?

Have Bryce's 4 month checkup today.. cant wait to see how big is is.. boo to shots.. lol but so is life..

He ate his first bowl of rice cereal yesterday too and loved it.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->