TTC after loss - over 40 - any takers? Our lucky thread - 9 rainbows and 1 BFP

Looks like I'm going to make it! It will be positive for sure by tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1
Yay that's great!! Another bfn for me but that will teach me for using non early tests at 8 dpo! No more testing for me it was only the yellow/brown cm that prompted me as I had it with the last pregnancy. Xx

I'm out spotting bright red today, another shorter cycle that's two in three months:( xx

Sorry Oasis.

AFM - ended up with a pos OPK last night and a peak reading on the fertility monitor this morning. I also awoke to a temp dip this morning. Bring on the eggie!

Ah its OK I'm just worried its perimenopause with two short cycles in 3 months:(
Pleased for you though good luck! I'm going to get some opks for next month purely cause of the shorter cycles and we could be bd at the wrong time now xxx

Ah its OK I'm just worried its perimenopause with two short cycles in 3 months:(
Pleased for you though good luck! I'm going to get some opks for next month purely cause of the shorter cycles and we could be bd at the wrong time now xxx

I've had 2-3 3 week cycles in the past year, too. So, I can relate to the worries about perimenopause. I'm just praying that the ectopic was a good omen in terms of my ability to fertilize and (hopefully) implant successfully (in the uterus next time!).

Time for jiggy jiggy TTC! :winkwink:

Sorry to hear that Oasis :hugs: I think that's something we all worry about in our 40's.

AFM I'm waiting for AF now. I've made it to 14dpo! I tested BFN this morning so no hopes of pregnancy but still happy about LP being so long! I O'd on CD11 this month though so still not a particularly long cycle. Mine seem to always be around 25/26 days.

Thats fantastic what a great lp! I really don't know what my body is doing as had no spotting since yest and once I spot bright red AF follows so I'm just waiting for it to start still have AF cramps so think will be soon xx

I've had 2-3 3 week cycles in the past year, too. So, I can relate to the worries about perimenopause. I'm just praying that the ectopic was a good omen in terms of my ability to fertilize and (hopefully) implant successfully (in the uterus next time!).

Sorry I missed this post earlier! Yes its def a worry although I'm confused as yellow/brown cm started Mon/Tue one hour of bright red spotting yest so I'm thinking AF yest then spotting stops and back to yellow/brown cm today. Cramps just the same as when I'm just about to start AF last two days wishing I had some early tests lol but thinking would simply be a waste as I'm sure I'll spot right up til AF and it won't be anything. I thought AF was due Monday but its actually due Sunday xx

Thought I'd pop in to se how everyone is. Had a busy few weeks.

Firstly we were waiting DD 11+ results, she did well, so it looks like she'll be joining her brother at his school, so we're very pleased. (5 week wait for the results)

Just came back yesterday from a week in Menorca at First Choice Holiday Village. First time we've done this type of holiday with kids and had a lovely week.

Keeping everything crossed for you Becks and hope everything's ok.

Hi to everyone else :)

4 DPO here. I wish my post O temps were higher but this seems to be my norm.

Right now I'm getting ready to go wedding dress shopping with my 23 year old daughter. Yay! In addition to being fun, it burns up a day of my TWW. I'm so bad at waiting. :haha:

Thought I'd pop in to se how everyone is. Had a busy few weeks.

Firstly we were waiting DD 11+ results, she did well, so it looks like she'll be joining her brother at his school, so we're very pleased. (5 week wait for the results)

Just came back yesterday from a week in Menorca at First Choice Holiday Village. First time we've done this type of holiday with kids and had a lovely week.

Keeping everything crossed for you Becks and hope everything's ok.

Hi to everyone else :)

Oh wow that's fantastic news you must be so proud:) well AF came a day early and after almost a week spotting on and off it was a relief. Xxxx

Sorry to hear that Becks. There'll be 1 good egg in there somewhere.

We are really proud of DD, she's worked hard for this.

I've been to visit the doctor about my monthly AF due to how heavy it is for 2-3 days. (8 day LP and AF lasts 9-10 days)
She's given me some tablets to stem the bleeding on the heavy days. She's also booked me in for a scan at the hospital to check all is ok. She also suggested a coil that can be fitted, not for contraception, but to reduce the bleeding.
It's probably down to my age!

I sympathise! I can't even go out around cd3 as I'm so heavy I'm constantly flooding its awful but I've always had this, my period used to last 7 days when I was younger but thankfully only about 5 last few years. I had a pelvic scan last month which was clear. Hope you manage to find something that helps. Thankyou I'm starting to think all my good eggs area gone but I'm hanging onto that 10% chance of hitting a good one! Xx

** Sorry TMI ladies **

Yesterday (CD4) I passed a long thin 'clot.' It was 3 or 4 inches long, and I don't think it was just blood. I have been thinking since it happened that it must be from my MC but that was 4 months ago now?

I had a gush of blood this afternoon so decided to call my doc but they said I needed to ring back tomorrow as they're short staffed today.

What do you ladies think? I've had negative HPTs since nearly 3 weeks post-MC. Can there really still be anything inside 4 months post MC? I mean maybe a little placental tissue, or even just part of the thickened lining that came away but didn't come out.

I have wondered if there was something wrong because I had an infection straight after the MC, another suspected infection 2 months after it, and I had quite a lot of bleeding and spotting but this was put down to the infection. I had natural MC bought on by pessaries, not a D&C.

I actually passed a decidual cast a month after one of my mc, it was a shock as it was v large and white in colour, I checked with the hospital who said it was normal and not to worry so I think you can pass all sorts after xxx

Thanks Becks, so you think no need to do anything? Bleeding has pretty much stopped again now (CD6). I guess I'm just worried that my fertility could be affected if things aren't right internally but I am ovulating so I'm probably over-thinking things x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->