TTC after loss - over 40 - any takers? Our lucky thread - 9 rainbows and 1 BFP

Ttc what wonderful news :) delighted for you . Now be a super glue sticky LO :) keep us posted xx

Ugh! My hcg is just under 10 because it's so early. The Dr won't let me come back in until next Monday to give it time to build up. So, I'll be testing like crazy to see if there is progression. This is going to make me bonkers!

Plenty of time for it to progress it's super early loads luck xx

I'm following your progression in another thread TTC :thumbup: Fingers crossed for you.

AFM, I'm CD11 today and thought I O'd CD7 as I had ewcm and pp followed by lotion cm the next day and hot that night. I'm not sure now though, I keep getting mixed cm (lotion, and ewcm) so maybe it hasn't happened yet :shrug:

Same I had really bad pelvic pinching on the right for two days around cd7 and thought perhaps early o but my opks are darker everyday so I'm getting the slow rise in lh I always get so obviously haven't o! The wait seems to go on and on cd12 for me today so I'm expecting o around CD 14/15 as normal. I've had a week of ewmc which can't be good xx

I don't know what to make of my tests this morning. The FRER is about the same as yesterday but I turned a dollar store test positive for the very first time. Hopefully, I'll see some nice progress on my FRER tomorrow.

Fab news Regina, one of each, perfect!

TTC74, keeping everything crossed for you.

Here's my progression from Monday to today. I'm getting super optimistic about Monday's beta!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
What fab progression yay!! I need advice ladies,CD 13 today gradual fade in on opks from CD 9 to last nights which was not far away from being positive but still neg. I thought when I tested today I'd get a positive, instead I got a clear neg half as dark as last nights, so, either I had a surge overnight or early this morning and by the time I tested it was gone, or, I built up to o but didn't and the surge has gone. So now I'm none the wiser, so much for opks helping xx

Yep tested twice more and I'm back to next to nothing line I started with on cd9! So am recording Wednesday as the positive. Xxx

I'd say O was most likely Weds for you as well Oasis :thumbup: Are you getting post O CM now?

I had PP on several occasions this cycle, and on/off EWCM so it has made it difficult for me to pinpoint O. It was anywhere between CD11 and CD13 - I am hoping the earlier side of that because we only BD on CD7 and CD10! :blush: I'm CD15 now and bb's have started hurting.

Yes and still cramping a bit today as well so cause I don't know will still bd just in case, sore boobs are a good sign! Xx

Yes and still cramping a bit today as well so cause I don't know will still bd just in case, sore boobs are a good sign! Xx

Always for the best :winkwink: We've not been having much fun in the fun part of my cycle, my OH started a new job this week and we've had DS1's birthday party today with 35 kids there so been busy planning for it.

I get sore boobs every month just standard post Ov fodder for me... it's still good to know I have definitely O'd though. I am still getting some pp here and there, which I don't think is typical at this point but I can't get excited as I've had no "tell tale" signs.

Well, my opks started darkening again to getting a positive (I hope) at 10pm last night so I'm glad we carried on bd as I obviously hadn't o. Its hard though cause it feels like this cycle will never end! Still gunna test later but I really hope I've o already xx

Good, glad you didn't miss it Oasis. I always worry that an early O means the egg won't be such good quality, I'm not sure why (maybe I read it on here somewhere?). Anyway, a later O is good in my book and also gives you time to 'prepare' :spermy:

Well it would have been had we not both fallen asleep last night! So annoyed:( so we bd everyday from CD 6 but fall asleep the day of o? Couldn't make it up. Bother xx

Well it would have been had we not both fallen asleep last night! So annoyed:( so we bd everyday from CD 6 but fall asleep the day of o? Couldn't make it up. Bother xx

I am quite confident that it was the bd 2 days before O that got more pregnant this month. The same thing happened last pregnancy. So, your timing is great. gl!

Oh I hope so thankyou for that I'd been feelng a bit deflated:( just such a busy week and we fell asleep watching a film, guess I just cross my fingers! Xx

Always more productive to BD prior to OV than on the actual day of OV!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->