TTC after loss - over 40 - any takers? Our lucky thread - 9 rainbows and 1 BFP

Hi Left, how are you doing? :wave:

I'm still pregnant lol :thumbup: Coming up to 29 weeks now, had a growth scan last week and everything looks good. We're expecting a girl, she's going to have 2 big brothers looking out for her :cloud9:

TTC is also pregnant, only a few weeks behind me so she must have conceived with the O when we were all last in touch :baby:

Hope anyone else still out there are doing good xx

I did indeed! I was just reviewing the thread and got a little choked up remembering how hopeful I was while simultaneously and rapidly losing hope the very month that I got preggers with my LO!

I'm so so happy for you both :) please please keep us posted here on the rest of your journey :) how are you both feeling ?

I'm so so happy for you both :) please please keep us posted here on the rest of your journey :) how are you both feeling ?

Feeling good thanks :thumbup: I think now I'm in 3rd tri I have settled down a bit at last, I've been so worried the whole pregnancy but I've not had any bleeding or unusual pains or anything, it's just cos of my losses.

I have been pretty lucky in all 3 pregnancies and carry quite comfortably most of the time. I've had a bit of pubic bone pain but nothing major. Hope I'm not eating my words in another week or so! :haha:

How have you been? How are your little ones? x

All good here except for rotten head colds !! Sean is almost 3 , well in feb and Anna is now 8 months olds !! It flew !! I am soooo broody right now lol..... Not happening though !

Here is a pic of them playing " captain underpants " of all things ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 3
Haha, great picture! That's one to pull out at their 18th birthday parties! :haha:

I hope I don't start feeling broody again after baby arrives. This is definitely my last and I'm totally happy with that right now. I don't want to go ruining that sense of contentment with broodiness!

I'm with you everything. This is my last. So, I don't want to waste a second.

I know .... I'm trying to fight it hard !!! I've just turned 44 so its very unlikley it would happen anyhow and then there is all the worries ......that's my head speaking .. Try tell my heart that !!! I'm just tryi g to ignore it for now lol.. Then menopause will hit and I won't have a choice ;) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->